Well Hungarian, self employeed underwear model

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I'm Jason. ( 24 male straight)

Wow, I didn't think a community of well hung guys existed...

A bit about me, I'm from (and work in) Billings Montana (pretty much biggest city in Montana). I do freelance Photography for businesses, contractors, and local models.

I was well hung as a kid (hated it, lost some friends in college because of it) but I got use to standing out a bit more and just rolled with it, now I don't care.

A long story short, business got worse this year and I decided to do something different... I had always had problems finding good underwear, I hate boxers and there's no way I'm going outside flopping around in them.

So I pulled together some savings and started a site that reviews underwear specifically for well hung guys (wellhungarian.com) , which I believe there are no other sites that do that. I'm the model in all the pics( because I'm free and don't have to sign model release forms. :tongue: ). I named it WellHungarian because my family's part Hungarian and the name sounded sweat.

This is my first site so the world of Wordpress and Google Adsense are new to me. I'm hoping to turn a profit in 1 year or less, hopefully ASAP. Any Fellow Bloggers feel free to pm me if you for some reason want to help out or leave feedback or advice.

I joined these forums because I'm hoping to network, make some friends, get some advice, and see what underwear other well hung guys like.

Attachments

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool site, nice photos. I was puzzled when I saw the heading of this thread (I thought it was someone from Hungary who didn't understand how the English word "well" works), but now that I get the joke I think it's cute. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your enterprise. This is certainly a good place to advertise it.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

Zurzolo89

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Jason fantastic photo! Just tried entering your site and found an error "forbidden" page. I am a 26 year old well endowed man and would like to know how to access your page to shop and look for underwear. Please let me know how. Thank you

Reactions: Exbiker