Well, I did it!

D_Polly_Femus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I met a guy from CL and after talking for a while we decided to meet up. I've been curious to live out my submissive side for a while now since I am naturally pretty dominate in bed.

I met him at his hotel room and we talked for a little bit to settle both of our nerves. He ended up taking the first move and started to kiss my stomach. Long story short, I ended up sucking his dick. He sucked mine and also rimmed my ass some. I wanted to feel him humping against me so he lubed up and fucked my ass crack for a while. During this he started to play and finger my ass some more. After a while he said he wanted to be inside me so I said I'd try it.

I started by sitting on his cock. He said he measures about 7x6. For my first time, I think this was pretty big. Took some time but ended up getting about 3/4 of him in me. We then switched to doggie before me ending on my back. He was stroking my cock throughout this and especially when I was on my back, I felt like I was going to piss. He said this was because he was rubbing my prostate. I said okay and then jerked off till I shot my load.

I would say it wasn't painful. Just took some time to get it in. We moved slowly. He did fuck me but really it just wasn't what I expected. I thought there would be more sensations but it was just more me being like "Oh f..k." Not in a really great way or a bad way. It was just what it was.

Do most of you feel your first time was like that? I guess it just really didn't do anything for me. It was cool. Kind of curious to do it again with someone who I am even more attracted to but at the same time I don't really care if it never happens again. I've been curious about trying it and now I did it. Nothing special but curious if you guys think that it would be better the second time around with more sensations. What do you guys say?

Caliboi Aaron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would describe my experiences when I have bottomed as being fairly like yours. Not unpleasant, but not particularly wonderful. That's probably why I almost always top if I am having anal. I really feel great while topping, but only so-so when getting it.

I am sure that, just like everything else, some people have the ability or are wired to get great pleasure from bottoming. I have been with people who have reached orgasm from me penetrating them, without the need to touch themselves hardly at all. Its so hot to watch someone really get off on being fucked. That isn't the case with me at all! :confused:

I haven't bottomed that much, but like everything else, some people are better at being tops than others. Obviously, if you know someone well, there is an emotional connection which helped a little for me. But overall, being a bottom has never been anywhere near as pleasurable for me, as other things have been. So in this situation, my experiences are similar to yours.

D_Polly_Femus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the response, Caliboi! Yeah, maybe I'm just not wired to feel pleasure from being a bottom. Really being a bottom is the only thing that turns me on for being with another dude. If I am going to top I would rather just fuck a pussy. I'm not into fucking ass with a girl either. It's just not my thing.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everyone is wired differently. But is also takes getting comfortable with bottoming to truly enjoy it for a number of guys. If you are still wanting to explore it, maybe get some anal toys you can use on yourself and get comfortable with them to see if you are wired to enjoy bottoming.

I tend to enjoy sucking, but once in awhile just feel like getting fucked as well. I just have to be in the right mind/mood and it is wonderful.