Well....i just got fucked! and need help fucking him...

koty183

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is the third time i have taken someone's virginity....and this is the first time i did it with my ass....we really like each other, but he has a fairly low pain tolerance....and i am not exactly small...i was working on getting him..."loose" and he still couldn't take my dick....it hurt him too much....we dont have access to lube...is there anything i can do to get it in him? please do not be critical of me...i dont post much....i just want to fuck him so badly....any ideas? If this is in the wrong section...will a mod please put it in the right one? thanks

penoots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Use a finger and circle round as deep in his ass as you can get, slowly and feeling for the spot that will get him to open up. Avoid "in-out" movements and focus on circling around. You'll eventually find a spot close to his prostate that will feel so good that he'll start to open up.

It's easy to 'panic' when you first get fucked and it feelign like it hurts. Tell him it's not actually pain,that's just the stretch response from the sphincter. It just feels like it hurts at first because your brain isn't used to getting that signal so strongly so it thinks it is pain. Once you realise "it's just stretch, not pain" then it doesn't hurt anymore.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Assuming that you're being wise and buying condoms for your sex, try getting lubricated ones, as it certainly won't make matters any worse.

Where are you geographically that you have access to computers and condoms, but not some cheap lube? It doesn't have to be over-priced stuff from a sex shop, as drug stores have more cost competitive solutions.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Butter will destroy a condom. Do not use butter.

I have never seen a drugstore that sold condoms but not lube, even in rural areas.

koty183

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its not so much that we dont have access to lube...its just we live in a small town where the only pharmacy has my neighbor working there, and if she saw us...she would tell everyone and the entire town would know...we are not out btw

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could always use some spit if you don't have lube. That won't destroy a condom.

koty183

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow...this is awkward....we didn't use a condom.....i know i know...im gonna get yelled at...but he was a virgin, and i had sex with other people but they were ALL virgins...i knew the girls were cause i popped their cherries if u get what i mean...i just love the feeling of cumming in an ass and having cum in mine....please dont be harsh with me...i realize we should have gloved up....but it is my personal preference....

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
its not so much that we dont have access to lube...its just we live in a small town where the only pharmacy has my neighbor working there, and if she saw us...she would tell everyone and the entire town would know...we are not out btw

Koty, I am going to be as nice as I can for you.

First of all, the advice to get condoms with lubrication is a great idea. What I want to know is.... why is it that you can buy condoms and NOT lubricant? Does it make it more embarassing if the person at the store knows that you are being safe during sex and using condoms OR is it the fact that the employee will know that your partner is having a hard time accomidating your penis? See my point? It's not exactly a lose-lose situation.

If you aren't mature enough to go out and buy lube, then you really shouldn't be having sex.

However, if that doesn't get you to purchase lubricant, here are some suggestions.

-Go on a trip to the next town. They will have pharamacies with lubricant.
-Go to your hospital and ask them where they keep the free samples of condoms and lubricant.
-Find a walmart and go there. They have tons of lube.
-Find a friend who is "braver" than you and get them to go into the pharmacy to get lube.

Honestly, koty, while I don't understand why you should be embarassed, you need to get over it. Spit, butter, oil... it's not going to cut it. If you want sex to be special with this guy, act like a mature person and go get the lube.

You aren't using condoms, are you? It just occured to me. If you can't buy lube, you probably aren't buying the condoms either.

To deal with the looselipped neighbour, why don't one of you just go in? Just because a guy walks into a store and buys condoms and lube, doesn't mean he is a homosexual.

I hope this didn't come off harsh, I am just having a hard time with this story, dude. You sound younger than you are and kind of immature.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
wow...this is awkward....we didn't use a condom.....i know i know...im gonna get yelled at...but he was a virgin, and i had sex with other people but they were ALL virgins...i knew the girls were cause i popped their cherries if u get what i mean...i just love the feeling of cumming in an ass and having cum in mine....please dont be harsh with me...i realize we should have gloved up....but it is my personal preference....
:yikes:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Your irresponsible "personal preference" is what keeps STD's floating around the general population and is wreaking havoc on peoples lives. A gentleman who is HIV positive was posting today and getting support from friends here at LPSG. You may want to spend a minute reading his thread and see if barebacking with multiple partners is still for you.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You know what? All condom stuff aside, you both owe it to yourselves to get some lubricant. Sex with an ass is so different than sex with a vagina.

I'm preaching but seriously... get the condoms, get the lube, and grow up.

koty183

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
like i said, it was a preference....i dont like condoms...but if we were to get condoms....i might go get some....but ask her not to tell...if she does, i will tell her about her son's "experiences..." lol...im not that mean

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
Honestly, koty, while I don't understand why you should be embarassed, you need to get over it. Spit, butter, oil... it's not going to cut it. If you want sex to be special with this guy, act like a mature person and go get the lube.
<...>
You aren't using condoms, are you? It just occured to me. If you can't buy lube, you probably aren't buying the condoms either.
You got it, Jeff. He's looking for ways to justify what he knows is irresponsible and dangerous behavior.

Leatherbottom, where are you when we need you?

koty, really, how old are you? You need to have a SERIOUS discussion with another member here, Nakedwally.

koty183

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am 20 years old....why do u insist i am younger than i say i am?
i do know that it is irresponsible...but if i fuck 1 person bareback...and only that 1 person...what does it hurt? we aren't spreading it if we stay monogamous....but anyways, its what I like...if you have a big problem with it, i think YOU guys need to grow up and accept other people's preferences...if everyone was as critical of you guys, gay bashings would be the norm, and there are more pressing matters for you guys to yell about....like scat....that is disgusting in my opinion...spreads E. Coli which is GUARANTEED to be there...STDs are not GOING to be there....there is a CHANCE! so if you want to yell about stuff that is not ur business, yell about the people who do stuff that is DEADLY and GUARANTEED to exist....

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
i am 20 years old....why do u insist i am younger than i say i am?
i do know that it is irresponsible...but if i fuck 1 person bareback...and only that 1 person...what does it hurt? we aren't spreading it if we stay monogamous....but anyways, its what I like...if you have a big problem with it, i think YOU guys need to grow up and accept other people's preferences...if everyone was as critical of you guys, gay bashings would be the norm, and there are more pressing matters for you guys to yell about....like scat....that is disgusting in my opinion...spreads E. Coli which is GUARANTEED to be there...STDs are not GOING to be there....there is a CHANCE! so if you want to yell about stuff that is not ur business, yell about the people who do stuff that is DEADLY and GUARANTEED to exist....
You asked our opinion... we gave you an adult answer... sorry if you weren't prepared for that level of maturity in an answer.

koty183

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i asked what can i do to fuck him w/o lube...you guys said i was immature for not using a condom...that is NOT what i asked...before you go correcting people, READ THE QUESTION FIRST!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You did kind of let them in on your business when you posted this and it sounds like they are trying to help you out by telling you you should use condoms and lube if you need it. Thats good advice if your not 100% sure if your partner(s) has anything or not. They may have been a bit critical but if you think about what they said about nakedwally it sounds as though they are just trying to look out for you.

koty183

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am fine with them trying to help me, what i am NOT fine with is them calling me a liar and saying i am 15...they also said it was "people like me" who spread STDs....i also know for a fact, that he has NO diseases....