Well I'm in over my head

sleepwalker

Just Browsing
Media
Greetings guys. I apparently have had my head blown up(no pun intended) by a few females. I thought I had a pretty big member but after joining this site I was not so sure. I am certain I can "hang" in the girth department but the length, well. I cant afford sugery and I dont know if jelquing will give me a few more inches. Sorry to disturb you all.

sleepwalker

Just Browsing
Media
because it is not true. However, this will not affect my supplying of meat to their diets, I would still like to assuage my male ego but knowing i was in the length category of the "big boys"

Phathom

Just Browsing
Media
Don't worry about it man. If women like it, that's all that matters right?! It's them you want to please, not us. So take pride in what you've got!

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to disturb you all.

This is LPSupportG, sleepwalker. No need to think you're disturbing anyone. If you can't accept what you have, check out the jelqing threads. My personal advice, however, is to be happy with what you have. Only a fool defines himself by his limitations (not that you have those). There are many good reasons to pursue jelqing, but if your self-worth relies on the results, your motivation comes into question. John