Well Ive been a slut latley

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, May 27, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ItalianStallion: After everything was over with my ex, I was depressed for a while, but when I finally went out and started seeing ladies again. I found myself looking for the wrong girls for the wrong reasons. Saturday the 15th I slept with a lady from work, just a one time thing, then on Tuesday the 18th a lady that liked me invited me over to her house, and that night I slept with her roomate, I know that was a mistake, and I know that was an asshole thing to do. Later that same night I met a girl at a club, I saw her again on wednesday, then again on Thursday, and I slept with her on Thursday. All of these were one night stands. Then Monday the 24th I slept with a different girl from my work, then I slept with her again on wednesday, and again on Monday, but she doesn't want a relationship, and I don't want one with her. Anyways I have just been really out of character for myself latley, I am not normally like this, but I think I am going to calm down a little, anyways anyone else ever do something like this after a long relationship ends. I figure it's normal, but now I actually wouldn't mind dating a girl and not fucking her within two dates.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

At least you're getting a lot of sleep. :blink:

3. fourtwenty

fourtwenty Member

Don't trip about it dude, sounds like to me that you're just trying to fuck your ex away.

i've done that before, but i'm not a big fan of one night stands.

anyways, my advice to you: Condoms. Get a box. Or twelve. We don't need a bunch of Little ItalianStallions runnin around with different mom's, and all the boys with horsecocks between their legs at age 3.

find a chick, wine her, dine her, movie her, mairanade that chick well, and then give her a good dickin. trust me, it'll be worth it.

4. naughty

Gold Member

I.S.,

I believe your behavior is categorized as being "on the rebound". I have heard that while many women will sit around and lick their wounds after a break up, men on the other hand tend to get right back out there some times without a refractory period . Be careful that you do not hurt yourself or anumber of young ladies in your time of recovery. You do not want to look back on this time and have major regrets. Say to yourself "I am loveable and capable". As you well know in the fullness of time you will find that right person. Go run around the block. hang out with your boyz, anything but indulging in risky behavior. You may be hurting right now, but it will pass.

Naughty

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968:
    Sounds normal to me, too. It's an evolutionary process. You're finding out that letting the little head do your thinking isn't working for you. [Doesn't work for anyone for long.]

Don't beat yourself up over it. You'll eventually find your place. What Naughty said was on the money. For both genders....

You'll be fine!

Allie

6. Imported

Gold Member

23cmargentina: just watch out for the STDs......... they are not fun... chlamydia looks like guacamole

oh and maybe find a way to make money off of being slut!

7. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Remember to wrap your willie...and have ALL the sex you can handle. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted