Well known athletes

Txpony

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just wondering if any played sports with a well known athlete in hs or college and would mind sharing his size. He does not have to famous or in pro now Someone that was known at the time they played at the school.:naughty:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Txpony said:
I was just wondering if any played sports with a well known athlete in hs or college and would mind sharing his size. He does not have to famous or in pro now Someone that was known at the time they played at the school.:naughty:
Well, going to college @ FSU, you can imagine all the athletic studs that have suited up and been 1st round NFL draft picks from there. I never measured anyone in regards to what you are looking for.

Over the summer, I played on the same court as a claimed 6'11" 350+ lbs center that was a few months removed from playing ACC basketball that attended UM. Still, no measurements there for you, but that guy was huge head to toe, it would be the closest experience I could equate to playing Shaquille O'Neal, even if he wasn't as skilled. I helped triple team him once with a 6"4" 245 lber and 6'2" 220 lber. He pretty much forced his way thru all three of us and dunked the ball whenever he wanted, they called charging or hooking with his arm fouls on him, but still, he was able to go wherever and whenever he really wanted to and it was a painful reality for those in his way & wake/aftermath of the move to the basket. He stepped on my foot once and I was between him and the basket, fortunately for me he realized he was running me over and backed off on his aggressive move. I've since stopped playing in that league, I don't want to be flattened by that pachyderm.

Txpony

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry i did not mean exact measurements. Just smaller than average, average or way above average.