Well...my gf found my profile...we broke up.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by NC_BBC, Dec 16, 2011.

1. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
    Well, apparently while snooping through my phone while I slept my gf stumbled upon my profile. She was hysterical about it....and subsequently broke up with me. Can't say I'm surprised though. I like this site though. Even though I don't cam or anything I just like reading the threads and putting in my two cent. Are any of you "attached"...and if so does your significant other know about your profile here?

2. irish18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wooh bud, all i can say is thats abit harsh, sorry to hear man

3. dad4you

dad4you Member

sounds like she missed the chance to be not only your girl friend, but a better friend. I think she should have had a discussion on your reasons to be here, and perhaps become more, not less, involved with you, sad on her part.

4. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My situation probably doesn't help, we met here, so yep, they know :smile:

Sorry to hear you had to go through that, but if she got that upset without giving you the courtesy of at least discussing it, that's pretty questionable.

5. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

...sorry about that bro. I can understand a gf being shocked to stumble upon something like that.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

she sounds like a loony.
    snooping through your phone?
    should've been you dumping her!

7. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow that sucks.
    I love my gf very much, we live together and still go out all the time, but I've never told her I have a profile here. I'm a little afraid I'd end up in the same boat as you, but more than that it's just nice to have some forum that she wouldn't read so I don't have to watch what I write as much.
    She's an unusual combination of woman: she's a really feisty submissive (loves to be tied up, gagged, blindfolded, have her ass beaten with my belt, occasional rape fantasy) and yet she's somewhat naive about sexuality in a lot of ways, so I really don't know what she'd think. It's clear she's spent a lot of time exploring her own sexuality, but is really private about it so hasn't really learned anything outside of her own direct experience.
    I do consider any form of secret intimacy, and that includes cybersex and camming, to be cheating, and I have no desire to do any of those things. So long as I'm just doing pointlessly detailed statistical analyses and posting the odd goofy dick pick, I have a clear conscience.

8. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

What did she find so distasteful about your profile here? You list as 100% straight, so it's not that she "discovered" you were gay, or something. And, in theory, this site is a clearinghouse for information about how to handle being extra large.

Is she aware that you are a statistical outlier, and that it creates issues for those of us who are well endowed?

On a related note, would she have been surprised to discover that there are discussion forums for women who suffer back pain, or who have difficult times finding triple-G sized bras because of extra large breasts, as does a dear friend of mine?

I'm very sorry to hear about the breakup, but I genuinely don't understand what it was that caused her to be so disturbed. This is the Large-Penis-Support-Group, not the donkey dicked dating site.

#8 redneckgymrat, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  9. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your gf is just like mine. She was pretty uptight about sexuality until we got together and I showed her new things that she loevs now. I'm completely wide open about my sexuality....to the point where I"ll get undressed ANYWHERE to change clothes...lol I don't care who's around...and I liked to flirt in public and show LOTS of P.D.A...something she was never to fond of...but I learned to pretty much smoother it all to coexist with her.... To the point where it started to kill my sex drive a little. But I did/do love her so I was willing to deal with it...but situations like this would arise...where I'm doing nothing harmful or fucked up it's just I'm not comfortable revealing it to her cause she's so uptight. Then she finds out by snooping through my stuff and all hell breaks loose.... I haven't even been here long enough to do anything like cam or meet anyone...I just liked the forum...and people's opinion of my body that's really it.

#9 NC_BBC, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  10. D_Steve_Sphincter

D_Steve_Sphincter New Member

Sorry, what was it that she found so distasteful though?

11. NC_BBC

Gold Member

Albums:
    My pics...and I guess the general attitude/subject of the forum. Like I said....she's really uptight about sexuality and anything to do with it. Whereas I'm straight as an arrow....I'm open about sex....I like to talk about it it....to just about anybody who'll listen. And as far as the pics....that was just me being vain...I guess I kinda deserve a little ridicule on that.

12. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

That bitch is crazy.

Seems like she has trust issues.

What exactly were her reasons for breaking up? Does she think you're a pervert or were using this place to hook up or something?

13. dolfette

Gold Member

though i'm loathe to agree with this guy, he's right. she was looking for something to be angry about.

14. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Key word...Oh just "stumbled" upon your phone and "stumbled" on to your profile....really???????

15. treeorbush

treeorbush New Member

Sounds like a no blame on either party situation. You were just not familiar enough with each other to continue your relationship. If your hidding yourself then it shows, so she searches. If she has to secretly search then she has her own doubt issues.
    Now you both have an opportunity to find further with your own person's and to see further familiarity in someone else.
    Good luck.

16. D_Crystallized Ginger

I m attached :D and my gf knows about lpsg or to be more precise I registered with her being aware of it and of sharing pics here... in my profile there are lots of her pics

17. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

Though I'm not certain I'd want it to be public knowledge, I'm certainly not ashamed of my membership. Heck, my *MOTHER* is aware that I have an account!

I truly don't understand her issue with your presence, here.

18. aninnymouse

Gold Member

???

When is it ever acceptable to snoop through someone's email/phone etc.

Yes, she has trust issues. Gigantic ones. The fact that she couldn't even react rationally speaks volumes about how she views relationships and trust.

Shame.

19. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Man this community is amazing, it is just in general a nice place to be!

You should talk to her, she probably overreacted and will ask for forgiveness within the next few days. Really, there is nothing to be so worked up about. Just tell her you come here to talk to people.

You'd think a site called Large Penis Support Group isn't even such a bad thing.

20. MIRGONDIEL

MIRGONDIEL New Member

Albums:
    Then you should tell her why ur on here.. she probably thought you were cheating on her seeing all these boobs around and even think your gay just cos all the pics! if its still fresh it's never too late to explain things and if after you have explained things and she is still upset then maybe she is not understanding enough and is a rather selfish gf. at least you will never wonder what would have happened if she knew what exactly you were up to etc.

Draft saved Draft deleted