Well...my gf found my profile...we broke up.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
everybody is entitled to their privacy.
i've never snooped through a guys phone, letters or emails. if i thought so little of my partner, if my trust of him and respect for his privacy was that low then i would not, should not be with him.
it bothers me that you make so much of poor little her being naive and easily shocked, and so little of her being so utterly disrespectful.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh no she di'int

It might sting, but consider yourself lucky. She has control issues, cannot be trusted, and obviously isn't going to compromise (sounds like congress actually)

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
My RULE is don't open my wallet, I don't going into your purse/pocket book. Don't go into my phone, I wouldn't go into your phone.

If I snoop in your pocket book or phone I don't mention what I found. (PERIOD)

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found in my line of work, that most people harbor secrets from their partners.... some lite...some very dark.... some funny...some sad....

just sayin...

I acknowledge and accept this!!!! This is something she just could NOT do! I never went through her shit like that. But she was constantly waiting on chances to go through my stuff. I hate even leaving my bookbag or anything around the house. NOt that there's anything in there....I just hate that somebody, even her, was gonna just be going through it... That includes my bookbag, laptop, pc, phone, car....just uggh...so fucking frustrating!!!!:mad:

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My RULE is don't open my wallet, I don't going into your purse/pocket book. Don't go into my phone, I wouldn't go into your phone.

If I snoop in your pocket book or phone I don't mention what I found. (PERIOD)

Hate to ssay it....but that's exactly how I was.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
everybody is entitled to their privacy.
i've never snooped through a guys phone, letters or emails. if i thought so little of my partner, if my trust of him and respect for his privacy was that low then i would not, should not be with him.
it bothers me that you make so much of poor little her being naive and easily shocked, and so little of her being so utterly disrespectful.

THis is the way I've always thought. But somewhere along the line I lost my sense of privacy. I felt like she was entitled (as my gf) to go through my shit...even though I hated it. I never made a big fuss about her doing it. My it definitely got on m nerves!

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though I'm not certain I'd want it to be public knowledge, I'm certainly not ashamed of my membership. Heck, my *MOTHER* is aware that I have an account!

I truly don't understand her issue with your presence, here.

Yeah...my friends know I'm here. The day after I signed up we were all chillin' and I showed them the site. Of course I didn't show them my pics...but they all thought it was funny. Just me being me pretty much.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THis is the way I've always thought. But somewhere along the line I lost my sense of privacy. I felt like she was entitled (as my gf) to go through my shit...even though I hated it. I never made a big fuss about her doing it. My it definitely got on m nerves!
doll, it's not just being nosey. it's being abusive.
she tramples over your consent and violates your private property.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. That's extremely insecure of her to violate your privacy like that. She obviously has some serious issues with trust. She has no right to go through your phone, your computer, snoop anywhere. That is abusive to say the least.

2. She's pretty uptight if she's upset you're on a forum like this. Not to mention controlling. You should be allowed to do as you like online.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then you should tell her why ur on here.. she probably thought you were cheating on her seeing all these boobs around and even think your gay just cos all the pics! if its still fresh it's never too late to explain things and if after you have explained things and she is still upset then maybe she is not understanding enough and is a rather selfish gf. at least you will never wonder what would have happened if she knew what exactly you were up to etc.

THing is....she KNOWS (not I think she knows, but she KNOWS) I'm not cheating on her. SHe's just really uptight about shit like this. And I"m not...

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So when are you posting your cock pics then?!!:biggrin1: I'm sure you'll find yourself with a sexy new girlfriend in no time at al!!

Last edited:

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is hardly a dating site, and she's hardly your mother, which hardly warrants such an overreaction, so it's probably for the best before she broke up with you for wanting to become vegan.

*tomfoolery aside, you don't have to tell your 'person' until you're ready- but that's not an excuse to embrace secrecy and lies.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What she did was NOT okay, snooping through your things.
As dolfette said, it is abusive. No matter the reason.
It's violating your privacy and not respecting you.
And it's not trusting you or trying to ease her own insecurities.

I'm sure you'll find a new gf soon, one that lets you stay yourself in the relationship.
And hopefully, one that's a little bit more confident and has more respect for you as a person.

Good luck! :)

walnutgrain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But she was constantly waiting on chances to go through my stuff. I hate even leaving my bookbag or anything around the house. NOt that there's anything in there....I just hate that somebody, even her, was gonna just be going through it... That includes my bookbag, laptop, pc, phone, car....just uggh...so fucking frustrating!!!!:mad:

Your sense of frustration during your relationship was telling you something.

You don't have to be in a relationship with someone like this, who doesn't respect your personal boundaries, and who demands that you change your character and behavior or there will be emotional consequences.

From what you wrote, it sounds like she has some narcissistic tendencies. Well, don't we all! But some people get overwhelmed by these things.

Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia