Well now I just don't believe anything I see

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Daisy, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Daisy

Gold Member

In light of all the exposed Photoshop fakery going on lately I honestly just don't believe anything I see. I see all these new members show up with their 8 and 9 inch dicks and frankly they all just look fake. Some more than others. The good ones though, where it's skillfully done you can still tell it's not real but you can't exactly prove it. Sometimes you have to go on the fact that it's massive and/or they only have one photo and/or the body is just flawless and/or it looks professionally done.

It seems like new members are getting curiously bigger and bigger. The chances of having a 9 inch dick are VERY slim and yet they keep popping up over and over. I just don't know what to believe.

Anyone else?

2. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, as I've stated before I lack those 'Photoshop eyes', since I don't even own the program I suck at pointing out a fake.. :p I'm quite blue-eyed as well, horrible combination, I know! ;p

But I have actually seen a few even humble me can clearly state to be fakes! :O So maybe you're right, I got no clue to be honest. :)

...I wrote before I wished I had those 'Photshop eyes', but if that would led to not believeing anything you see, I'd rather be out. Sounds like a terrible fate. :(

EDIT: FIRST RESPONSE! WOOO-WOOO! I'm tired. :D

3. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Like happyboi said i also dont have those fabled "photoshop eyes" unless the fakery is clear as day. But i always try my superhuman best to spot for fakes

4. luka82

Gold Member

It`s just killing me, sweetheart! I only open my mouth for 9 inches and above dicks! Seems, I`ll never get laid;):)

5. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

I'm naturally skeptical of all this, have been since the beginning. I attribute this to my photography hobby and being a former moderator on another site. I've been exposed to my fair share of this photo theft and fakery so it doesn't surprise me that it's rampant here. Light displacement and cloning are major indicators of fake photos and I always find myself looking for that. I'm also skeptical of cell phone photos and blurred images so unless it's a clear, realistic image I am passing it by. I have no problem sticking to galleries by guys like Calboner and leaving the newbies alone. At least we know Cal's photos are real.

6. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    You never get laid because you're just gonna bite! :tongue:

7. luka82

Gold Member

Only when I`m forced to! :wink:

8. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Generally, if you've reason to suspect it, it's probably a fake. But honestly, it's quite easy to spot one. I think most people just allow blind hope (lust) to cloud their judgment.

I believe the number of fakes has probably stayed relatively the same throughout the history of LPSG. More people joining = more fakes appearing.

9. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who, me? Nuh-uh.. never. :rolleyes:

Damn it, blue-eyed, no PS skills and this.. it's not looking bright for me. :tongue:

10. john_hiemer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's a condition of human nature that people want what they cant have. I just don't understand how these photoshoppers deal with any IRL hookups..... sorry I left 2 inches at home.

11. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seaside I stopped believing after two members pointed out fake pics that I couldn't see the fakery in. That was ohhhh who knows 4-5 months ago. It's the of the reasons the gallery pictures became less fun to me. I can't tell the difference either:dunno: I'll let the members that know the difference make the judgements because I cannot! I've seen people point them out over and over in the show off forum.

#11 HiddenLacey, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
  12. Incocknito

Gold Member

I think its a combination of stolen pics, photoshopping and flattering camera angles.

13. Daisy

Gold Member

Another new "10 incher" is requesting verification I see.

I am pretty much going on the assumption, from now on that unless I see it for myself, it doesnt exist.

14. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Just so you all know, yes, my avatar is photoshopped... I didn't actually stand around bouncing while someone recorded it!

Seriously though, yes there are a lot of fakes, but also a lot of more genuine use of photoshop which gets called out as fake...

Before I took my gallery down, I was outted as a fake for having shopped two of my images (and apparently I was reported to some unknown copyright authority for having stolen my avatar, which made me giggle) One had been shopped by a fellow member here, he cropped the image and fiddled the lighting a little so you could actually see my face/hair and less of the light from the window behind me, the other I shopped myself because I was sick as a dog when it was taken and my face looked kinda off-greenish!

Long and short of it (teehee) is that using photoshop/gimp/something else isn't always a bad thing, or a sign that you're a lying sack of shit and while it's difficult in this environment, we maybe shouldn't be so quick to call people out, or at least consider doing it discretely and reporting them...

15. luka82

Gold Member

My dreams are shatered! :biggrin1:

16. Daisy

Gold Member

I absolutely agree with you! I have Photoshop and I have done the same, adjust lighting, erase a blemish, whatever. I absolutely agree that Photoshop when used to edit pics is perfectly acceptable.

What is not acceptable is distorting your body parts so that they are no longer a representation of you. If you clone your penis and place it 4 inches down the shaft and then want admiration for your "ten inch penis" then that's a misuse of your membership on a site where the central theme is large penises. It takes away from all of the legit members who DO have large penises.

17. Kotchanski

Albums:
    Yes and I quite agree with you, however... You may well be experience enough to tell the difference between removing a blemish here and there and extending a penis, but not everyone is. For many people, all they see is that "something" has been done to "x random section of image" and that's enough for them, it's been edited, the person needs to be called out and ridiculed and to be quite honest, it's not on.

Let's not forget that peoples skills with these edits differ greatly too... When I started using it for work, removing a simple blemish could easily end up looking like I'd mashed three people into one, where as now I can take images of people who look like something out of an old styled freak show (I really hate using that example) and make them look like they have perfect flawless skin, and just stepped out of some new foundation ad!

Yes, sometimes it is pretty obvious the intent behind the editing, but no one ever seems to want to look at the other side, that they simply might not be very good at it, fucked it up, but went with it anyway.

18. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Isn't camming the best place to get off on the real big dicks?

19. Kotchanski

Albums:
    Oh camming has it's very own set of problems...

I'm sure many of the regulars will remember the time that guys huge dick fell off and rolled across the floor for all to see... Good news is, it appeared that there was another one growing in its place.

Are dicks like teeth maybe?!

20. luka82

Gold Member

:laughing: I will never forget that one!

Draft saved Draft deleted