well preparing to get smacked hehe but

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
No shopping done at all, and not likely to be done either. I feel terrible that I can't afford any gifts for my family, but it's also going to be the first Christmas that I've spent away from home, so I'm writing everyone a long personal letter saying thank you for all they've done for me over the past 18 or so years.

Good Christmas present? I don't know. :redface:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Nope - I'm a Christams Eve shopper - I think it must be the adrenaline buzz of the ticking clock and the packed shops, it's addictive. It's also a bummer for most of my friends and family as fuck all of them live in the same country as me - a lot of them end up getting 'New Year's presents' instead of Christmas presents :redface:

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only two more gifts to buy, it'll take me about ten minutes and I'll be done.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, my Christmas shopping is done for me anyway. Bought myself a 4X4 truck and paid cash for it. :tongue:

Now I just gotta figure out what to get everyone else. :eek:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The only person I can afford to buy a gift for this Christmas with my own money is my mom. I gave it to her early, about a month ago. However, my mom and step-dad usually buy my nephews and nieces presents and put my name on a few of them. It's only right since my mom usually sticks me with the task of gift wrapping.:biggrin:

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This might be unpopular but I don't believe in buying Christmas gifts. I prefer to spend time with those I love or to do something out of the way for them. I give to several chairities, but as for going to the local mall and shopping no.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haven't even started. Today I called my sister to ask what everyone wants. She will get back to me next week.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Done...just need to go to the post office for a few mailings and to wrap a few for the tree. I have an entire plan as off Nov 1. I am the perfect shopper for people. I also buy throughout the year. Love it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've sent my letter off to Santa demanding a tall, fit, hung sweetheart all tied up with a red bow.
Now I guess it's up to Santa to work out if I've been naughty or nice.