Well, that was interesting

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you break up cos she's not a size queen?

I'm confused.

Everything seemed to be dandy in your other posts.

Lets just say never let a woman you're in a committed monogamous relationship with have sex with another guy, even if you're involved in the processes. It was fun at the time and I thought we were good, but it fucked everything up. Maybe if we were poly from the start things would be different.

wulf31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been there bro. me and my wife were having some serious problems, so i figured one way to attempt some help was to invite a close friend into the bedroom. it was indeed hot, i never touched him and he never touched me. it just wasn't like that for me and him, but it was still hot as fuck to watch my wife have sex with another man. now, i know i am a slight bit smaller than some of her exes and she's been with more than a couple of guys, but our sex life is still good so it doesn't bother me. however, she eventually developed strong feelings for our friend and it almost killed our marriage. he decided to get back with his ex though so i figure it wasn't meant to be. good for me huh? maybe. still ... sorry to hear it went south, best laid plans and all that huh?

Reactions: Thesussexcock

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets just say never let a woman you're in a committed monogamous relationship with have sex with another guy, even if you're involved in the processes. It was fun at the time and I thought we were good, but it fucked everything up. Maybe if we were poly from the start things would be different.

I wish I could say that I wasn't expecting this...but I'd be lying. that's not a dig on you, buy the way. It's just the nature of the beast.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media

you weren't in a committed monogamous relationship. you had sex with your ex twice before your brought her into it and then you had a different threesome with two other women from your social circle. i mean, that's assuming any of this happened