Well they think...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Jared Padalicki, Sep 30, 2008.

1. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Okey, I have to make things clear here, because people began to think that I'm a rascist. Well I'm not, I really don't understand that people couldn't read my post well and see that I only read that article. I really don't think that.
    If I said something wrong about black people, well I'm sorry for that, that was not my intention. I don't hate blacks, I don't hate any culture. I also have black friends and you will never hear me say something bad about them. Most of the time I even defend them if people say something bad about them. I'm not a shortcoming person. Sorry again if this hurts some people, I just wanted to share an article, nothing more. I don't regret what I wrote, but please this a support group,not make people angry and upset because they wanted to share something!

2. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Didn't you say this in your other thread? :biggrin1:

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, he did; but I think perhaps he wanted to make sure his thoughts didn't get lost in the middle of the thread. Like many threads on sensitive subjects his has taken off on a tangent he did not originally intend. :redface:

4. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pieterjoke, give me a hug:hug:, man. You are a gem around here in my opinion. The simple fact that you eventually became irritated by the sarcasm that was posted in your thread that prompted you to making this thread only speaks to your gentility. Then you were confused when your friend stopped communicating with you because you genuinely meant no harm at all in doing what you did with that thread. I'm glad that he finally understood that he should've taken the time to explain to you that your question to him and your train of thought that lead you to ask him that might not have been the most appropriate road to be traveling instead of just leaving you to continue on with your ill-thought and present it to someone else that may not have been as understanding of you as he was in the position to be. Had he initially shared all of that information (it was so much) with you then, in your exchange of private messages and chatting, you wouldn't have been subjected to the sarcasm that you were.

You are not a stupid ass with a nice bod, as you said:biggrin1:. You go to college, Pieterjoke. They don't accept dumb asses to universities. So please don't let the ocassional sarcastic remark that we as people sometimes makes influence you in feeling any less about yourself than you did before all of this craziness went down.

For example, if you say to me, 'adults hear better than babies because their ears are bigger.' I could know in my head that's that bullshit and I could also hear in your voice that you actually believed that. I'm not going to leave you be :nono:and let you continue to genuinely think that ill thought. I'm going to take a breath, accept your ignorance for simply what it is (just being unaware of something) and explain to you how hearing functions. So from that, you learn something and your thoughts will no longer be ill on how adults hear better than babies.

You're young and ignorance is a part of youth. That's something that we're all subject to experience in our youth. I'm only a minute older than you and I'll be the first person to admit when I don't know something or ask a question to best of my ability to bring me up to speed with the right way of thinking. As human beings, we're imperfect & sometimes we're quick to let people to let people go when they need us the most. That's called a flaw. I watched your frustration and confusion turn into this ball on with each ill comment. When you posted #33 in your native tongue, I laughed so hard because I could feel your irritation when someone should have just reached out to you instead hitting you over the head with a hammer. It actually led you to think that some people might think that you're a racist. That is the farthest thing from the truth. So, don't think that.

Pull that awesome personality back out of yourself that all of us have grown to know from you and put it back on display for those that have yet to come in contact with you. Finally, a dick is just a dick. Just like an ear is just an ear. They all function the same way. Nothing else matters. Nothing else.

:hug:

5. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

what thread?!?! what is everyone talking about!?!?:aargh4:

(as usual, I'm in the dark!)

6. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nick baaaaaaby! So YOU're the body I keep bumping into in this dark room. I'll be sure to ask next time I cop a feel, then...:biggrin1:

I have NO idea what article but I agree that pieterjoke just doesn't seem the type to cop the abuse it sounds like he's getting. I'll just sit back a bit and see how this plays out, but be careful cuz I'm watching. I like the guy and will defend if necessary.

x

#6 Hellboy0, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Pieter, anyone who knows you knows you have a good heart and that that thread was misconstrued and taken out of context. All is forgiven, buddy. Ignore the naysayers; they misunderstood your intentions. Take heart and move on.

Draft saved Draft deleted