Well, this is a bit strange...

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Somehow I seem to have developed a bit of a problem with ejaculation.

When i ejaculate, my PC muscle hurts slightly and feels like it's having to work really hard to get the cum to... well.. come.

When I do cum, it's just... weird. It seems to have a sort of gel consistancy, sort of like uncooked fat, but at the same time, some of it's perfectly normal. It's like half and half, half of my cum is totally normal and the other half has this gel consistancy.

This is, more than a little worrying, and if this persists I'm going to my doctor. However, getting my wang out infront of a guy 40 years my senior is not high on my list of fantasies. :(

Visually, my packadge appears to be fine, and I've checked for testicular weirdness, but they appear to be fine aswell. No problems when taking a leak either.

Very odd.

So, I gues my question is - has anyone had this/heard of this? Oviously, it isnt normal, but I'm living in the perhaps vain hope that it'll pass and befine, as I said, I don't really want to go to the doctor.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you been doing any type of physical activity or exertion lately? Don't know about the consistency of your cum, but you could have torn/injured your PC muscle... Just a guess...

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do see a doctor and get a examination

if it's a prostate infection you'd want to get it treated by all means necessary

some doctors treat them with milder antibiotics but don't use the heavy duty guns which can be a mistake according to my urologist. it has to be stopped properly the first time it's treated.

weaker meds instead of eradicating the problem can cause it to become chronic prostatisis(?) which can be an ongoing incurable hell for years and years

his advice worked for me, no recurring problems

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rawbone8 said:
do see a doctor and get a examination
some doctors treat them with milder antibiotics but don't use the heavy duty guns which can be a mistake according to my urologist. it has to be stopped properly the first time it's treated.

I was a victim of this. I suspect we weren't agressive enough when first treating the probelm. The weird thing is, the discomfort was minimal before and during the antibiotics. The real trouble started afterward, with almost debilitating discomfort, and severe interference with sexual functiuon, despite the fact that I was supposedly cured and showed no signs of infection. It's been nine months, and I am only beginning to feel and prerform normally. I expect it will be a full year before I am back where I started.

Moral: DO NOT let your GP treat this. DEMAND a referral to a competent UROLOGIST. Then get an opinion form a second urologist. Seek agressive and definative treatment.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
are you drinking enough water? that can affect the consistency of semen

some further thoughts on caring for one's prostate gland

do you ride a bicycle a lot? (I used to)
that can cause irritation and enlargement of the prostate gland
get a specialized men's saddle

have you any recent lower back pain or fevers? difficulty urinating?
these symptoms that can also indicate an infection with either urinary system or prostate gland

there are crystaline formations that can occur within the prostate gland that can cause a lot of discomfort and are difficult to get rid of. massage, eliminating caffeine and alcohol from the diet, hot water baths (hydrotherapy) and some herbal remedies are considerations

when I was examined back in 2000 the tests at the time included the PSA blood test which has since been discredited as being unreliable in accurately detecting prostate cancer. I got a high reading which worried me but it turned out that infection and resulting enlargement can cause the high reading. all is normal now

my doctor also asked how often I had sex. at that time it was at least twice a day every day. he chuckled and said in his biz they referred to temporary prostate enlargement as a honeymooner's curse

Oh yeah, SomeGuyOverThere do get a check-up :D it won't hurt

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But you're posting with us before you've gone to the doctor?

Here's a suggestion; take your fingers off of the keyboard, get your derriere off the chairseat, pick up the goddamn phone book, pick out a doctor(In particularly a urologist) dial the doctor's office #, make the appointment, and move your ass on over to the doctors before things start falling off of you, man!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SomeGuyOverThere said:
O'm going to make an appointment tomorrow morning. I suspect its a urine infection. I'll let you know what happens. ;)
Good man! You just gotta understand there, SGOT, I'm the last guy to be arrogant over this, but I know about the things involving urinary tract infections, and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course we are paying attention. If the doc's right it should be an easy problem to solve, cheers! Was it creepy having the doc check out your willy?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Matthew said:
Of course we are paying attention. If the doc's right it should be an easy problem to solve, cheers! Was it creepy having the doc check out your willy?
Luckily that wasn't necissary.

I would never have been able to look her in the eye ever again. And since she is my main docter, that'd be a probem. :(

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SomeGuyOverThere said:
I would never have been able to look her in the eye ever again. And since she is my main docter, that'd be a probem. :(
I thought you said your doctor was a male 40 years your senior.

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First and foremost, see a doctor.

I'm not a doctor or anything, but in the interim, check that you're drinking enough water (not just fluids, but water -- many other drinks can act as a dieretic... coffee & tea, pop, etc.)

Second, make sure you have a decent source of Zinc.

Both of these should affect the consistency (and perhaps the quantity) of your semen.. it may be that it was too thick and was like having to shake the life out of a ketchup bottle to get the good stuff out :D

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Matthew said:
I thought you said your doctor was a male 40 years your senior.
I assuemed it would be, as there are about 6 doctors at the surgery I'm a registered with. 2 of them are rather attractive women and the other 4 are much much older, generally balding men.

Since it was a urine infection I assumed they'd send me to a bloke instead of the woman I usually get.

I was wrong.

These antibiotics are weird, they're throwing my body off a bit, I feel... weird. But That may also be a cold coming on.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SomeGuyOverThere said:
getting my wang out infront of a guy 40 years my senior is not high on my list of fantasies.

Don't think of it as a fantasy, think of it as maintenance.

The consistency, color, smell and taste of cum are not always the same. They depend on when you shot last, what you eat, what/how much you drink, and your general physical health.