Well, this is a bit strange...

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Of course I'm glad you reported back!

I read the whole thread, SGOT, and generally the advice from those who've been there before was to seek a referral to a urologist. I'm just wondering why you didn't.

Did the doc take a urine sample for analysis?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ThaitAss said:
Of course I'm glad you reported back!

I read the whole thread, SGOT, and generally the advice from those who've been there before was to seek a referral to a urologist. I'm just wondering why you didn't.

Did the doc take a urine sample for analysis?

Because I'm actually pretty confident in my doctor.

She sent off a urine sample for analysis, yes. They will get back to me when it's been looked at.

C

college22punk9

i just wish people would not be afraid to go see their doctor. cuz so many people put off such easily treatable things until they are VERY complicated to treat or so severe becuase they "thought it would magicaly go away".

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
college22punk9 said:
i just wish people would not be afraid to go see their doctor. cuz so many people put off such easily treatable things until they are VERY complicated to treat or so severe becuase they "thought it would magicaly go away".
Here in the UK it's more a case of "I don't want to wait 3 days to see a doc over something htat might be minor!"

And update: everything now seems to be in working order. ejaculation and cum back to normal, and still a couple of days on the antibiotics. What a relief! :)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I used to be reallly embarssed to see a doctor and drop my pants. Then I realized that especially an urologist sees 10 more more dicks a day. Several hundred a year. They don't think anything of it except it is a duty. No different that a mother changing a newborn's diapers.

All you young guys out there need to see an urologist before you are 30 even if you have zero symptoms. The doctors need a mean. That is how you looked and what your prostate and such are lke normally. Then later if there is a problem, they have somehting to refer back to.

You guys past 30, if you haven't ever seen an urologist before, get you best pair of underwear on, make sure there are no stains and go see the doctor. Actually wearing dirty or stained underwaear or being dirty yourself is something to be embarassed about. Your equipment is just something for the doc to check out and help fix if there is a problem. The doc want be thinking about your equipment later that night during supper.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And he has seen far smaller, larger, fatter, thinner, more deformed, higher, lower, cut, uncut, harder, softer dicks and bigger, smaller and lower swinging balls than yours Relax, he's the one that chose to go into the dick business.

buster9633

Just Browsing
Media
Got a comment on this thread. The PSA test has NOT been discredited as a way to identify prostate cancer. If anything, they are finding prostate cancer with lower PSA levels than they used to think about. I know, because they found my cancer from following up on PSA levels. The open question is how to separate those cases of cancer from other things causing higher PSA levels. My urologist went through them and said that a biopsy was the only reliable way to tell. It was uncomfortable to have one - but worth it. It it had been negative, I would have known I was ok for sure. As it is, I've had the radioactive seeds implanted. In short - see a urologist - they are prepared to address the issues quickly.