Well this made the morning commute interesting......

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has this happened to anyone ? Because it certainly made my morning more interesting than it usually is LOL !! I was crammed into the early morning city loop train to get to work, and as usual it is as packed as those trains you see in china or japan and had to be closer to complete strangers than I usually would allow.
So there I am, trying to ignore the close body contact and instead focusing on my BIG CITY ROCK band that are playing on my Ipod, when suddenly I feel a large bulge grinding up and down the arse of my jeans. Curious when instead of stopping it is being pressed into me harder, I turn around and in the corner of my eye see a smartly dressed business dude standing right behind me. He's not looking at me, but looking down a tad I see that is crotch IS slowly grinding against my arse and one of his hands is in his pocket 'scratching' the side of his bulge at the same time.
I was about to say something but at the next stop he hopped off with the other flow of commuters, leaving me speechless and just a tad turned on.
Has this happened to anyone or is this just something really random and just happened to me ? :eek:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
the closest that I've had was with a girl who kept her breasts positioned so that my arm was rubbing them due to the metro's swaying movement.
I left the train with a bulge too!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once had a complete stranger start rubbing his hand vigorously against my cock through my jeans aboard a very crowded tram in Egypt (where I used to live). It was totally unexpected and rather intense, although it was apparent the guy had done this about three million times before. My only complaint was... that I had to stay on the tram for another 30 minutes after he disembarked, before I got home and could finally finish what he'd started. :rolleyes:

The follow-up to this tale is that I mentioned it in confidence to a friend later that day, ... only to then arrive at a party the same evening and be greeted by a horde of people asking me whether I'd had a good tram journey that day. :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That happend to me once on a PATH train from NY to NJ. I was 19 and in college in NYC. It creeped me out because I literally had nowhere to move to get away from him. I was also afraid I had somehow encouraged such behavior. :frown1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah - I had a similar thing once when I was living in London, a little less 'intentional' maybe - the intentional grinding sounds a bit much - but if you were turned on by it then hey hey - why not :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Packed tube train, I ended up in front of a young guy in a loose tracksuit kind of get-up. I'm not exactly facing him, nor quite side on - half way between, iykwim. Train pulls off from stopped and I'm kind of jostled into this guy so the front of my inner thigh is in full contact with his cock and he has cock half way down his thigh!! I mean it was flacid but HUGE! This contact remained, him looking one way, me the other for about 5 minutes, (he got a little harder, not fully though) til the carraige cleared - actually I could have moved back sooner - but I didn't (bad Banisters!). I was so turned on that when I got to work I had to 'relieve myself' quickly in the rest rooms before I could concentrate on work... Hmmmm naughty, but nice..