Well....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

geekything: I'm a reasonable size, but not a monster (8.25" long, 6.25" wide, uncut).

A few things to share with those who may be reading....or those aspiring....

(1) Even guys with big dicks have "penis envy". I spent my teen years thinking I was small!

(2) I find regular condoms way too tight. Had a few accidents too. Worth shopping around.

(3) I've had two girls "tear" and one plain refuse. Don't assume a big dick is a turn on to all.

(4) I actually get embarassed when girls mention my size. Agreed, I'm not a monster....but a good size. Also makes me wonder why she's having sex with me.

Just some random thoughts :)

2. Imported

Gold Member

Guyincognito: I know what you mean!

I have a 9.5" penis.. Never had a complaint (except for going too deep)

dont be embarrased of your size.. Be proud bro! We are a rare "gifted" breed.

Occasionally I get penis envy.. From when I was a Teenager I thought I was normal size... I guess I'm wrong..

Dave

3. Imported

Gold Member

geekything: Heh....I actually thought I was small.......but then girls started saying "you're thick!".

I really wouldn't want to be any longer.

4. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: Most of us here are in the top 5% or better, size-wise.

Gee, if only I'd done that well in school.... :D

5. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: Geek-

That is totally not uncommon, really. I know a lot of hung guys who are either embarassed or aren't aware of how they measure up to others. In fact the biggest guy I have seen in person was obviously embarassed and took measures to hide it in the locker room.

Glad you are posting on lpsg. Reading everyone's comments and support can make a big difference in allowing you to take pride in your size.

-J

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

geekything -

I went around with a big head because a girl also said to me, "You're thick!"

Then some guy told me the girl had a lisp.

Pecker

7. Imported

Gold Member

Jim22cm: I didn't realize I was big until it was too late too take advantage of it ;-) I was already going steady with the girl who is my wife now ...

I first discovered it when I visited a prostitute (hey I'm Dutch and in Holland prostitution is legal). She told me
    I must have been in front of line when they started to give away the cocks ...

At fisrt I thought, well they say it to all the cutomers, to make them feel proud ... later on I discovered it was true. Some prostitutes didn't want to be on top, or didn;t wanna go doggy style ...
    Some others really adored my cock, giving me special treatments which I didn't have to pay for :)

8. Imported

Gold Member

kilted_tiger: Know what you mean about envy. I was actually beaten up once, purely because of the size my cock...! These were the school thugs who had everything, and were actually jealous because one of their girls came on to me, so it just had to be because of my cock, right? And they let it be known as they were kicking seven shades out of me. Fuckin morons made me feel awkward about my size for years...!

KT ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted