Well....

geekything: I'm a reasonable size, but not a monster (8.25" long, 6.25" wide, uncut).

A few things to share with those who may be reading....or those aspiring....

(1) Even guys with big dicks have "penis envy". I spent my teen years thinking I was small!

(2) I find regular condoms way too tight. Had a few accidents too. Worth shopping around.

(3) I've had two girls "tear" and one plain refuse. Don't assume a big dick is a turn on to all.

(4) I actually get embarassed when girls mention my size. Agreed, I'm not a monster....but a good size. Also makes me wonder why she's having sex with me.

Just some random thoughts :)

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This has o
Well, my cock's 19 cm/7,5 inches length with 13 cm/5.1 inches girth. Comparing with mine, your's huge
This has to be some kind of record for necro'ing an 18+ year old thread.

Guyincognito: I know what you mean!

I have a 9.5" penis.. Never had a complaint (except for going too deep)

dont be embarrased of your size.. Be proud bro! We are a rare "gifted" breed.

Occasionally I get penis envy.. From when I was a Teenager I thought I was normal size... I guess I'm wrong..

Dave

geekything: Heh....I actually thought I was small.......but then girls started saying "you're thick!".

I really wouldn't want to be any longer.

thingsteal: Most of us here are in the top 5% or better, size-wise.

Gee, if only I'd done that well in school.... :D

Icarus213: Geek-

That is totally not uncommon, really. I know a lot of hung guys who are either embarassed or aren't aware of how they measure up to others. In fact the biggest guy I have seen in person was obviously embarassed and took measures to hide it in the locker room.

Glad you are posting on lpsg. Reading everyone's comments and support can make a big difference in allowing you to take pride in your size.

-J

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
geekything -

I went around with a big head because a girl also said to me, "You're thick!"

Then some guy told me the girl had a lisp.

Pecker

Jim22cm: I didn't realize I was big until it was too late too take advantage of it ;-) I was already going steady with the girl who is my wife now ...

I first discovered it when I visited a prostitute (hey I'm Dutch and in Holland prostitution is legal). She told me
I must have been in front of line when they started to give away the cocks ...

At fisrt I thought, well they say it to all the cutomers, to make them feel proud ... later on I discovered it was true. Some prostitutes didn't want to be on top, or didn;t wanna go doggy style ...
Some others really adored my cock, giving me special treatments which I didn't have to pay for :)

kilted_tiger: Know what you mean about envy. I was actually beaten up once, purely because of the size my cock...! These were the school thugs who had everything, and were actually jealous because one of their girls came on to me, so it just had to be because of my cock, right? And they let it be known as they were kicking seven shades out of me. Fuckin morons made me feel awkward about my size for years...!

KT ;)

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
th