Well...

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by jinglschmidt, Jan 17, 2011.

?

How attractive am I?

1. Just to fuck

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Loving relationship

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not at all

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. jinglschmidt

jinglschmidt New Member

Albums:
    This might be the wrong place to put this, but I figured it's the best spot seeing it's a personals place.

I'm looking for a place to live. I've been living at home with my mother, but am anxiously looking for someone I can live with. I've got some pics of myself up.

I'm 25, single, and a virgin. Just putting that out there lol. I've never been employed and am not currently employed. D= While all that sounds pretty bum-ish, i'm not productive. I'm very skilled with computers, both hardware and software, I did attend college for a few years, but had to drop it due to emotional/mental difficulties. I suffer from depression/anxiety, although I may have a few more. Then again they could stem from my overall loneliness.

If anyone is ever interested (I'm not anticipating anyone =\), please do know I'd be more interested in a relationship than just sex. I've never had an emotional connection with anyone, and really that's what I'm looking for, and regardless of what it says about me, I'm willing to offer my dick to get it =o .

Admins/Mods please move this if it doesn't belong here. I'm sorry if it doesn't; again, I couldn't find a better location >.<;

Thank you, and I really hope to get some sort of interest from someone =3

- Kris

p.s. if you have any questions, please free free to pm me <3

2. Florida Boy

Gold Member

I find your post confusing, needy, strange and unbelievable. Please link your thoughts or dilemma with more detail.

3. jinglschmidt

jinglschmidt New Member

Albums:
    Actually, probably better to just skip this thread. I'm actually a basket case lol. You'd do better getting someone fresh out the psychiatric ward, because atleast they have had treatment. I'm just on meds...no therapy.

And I feel differently now than I did before partially. Mostly not wanting to be so open about it. Could talk in message more. Although I'm a bit perplexed on the unbelievable part, if you could elaborate for me on how or where it's unbelievable o_O; I write like I think and talk word-for-word, so please bear with me lol.

I'm looking for a relationship. So prolly wrong section, seeing as most posts here are for hookups... heh So yea, I'm leaning towards thinking this post'll be deleted or removed because I'm not looking for a hookup, and what I need I don't believe I'll find here. o_O;

And yes, i'm needy, clingy, strange, wierd, and whatever other labeling word you can come up with for people like me.

Draft saved Draft deleted