welsh couple lookin for well hung Guy

B_claire1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi,
We are Claire and Ian and we are based in Cardiff South Wales and can Accomadate or Travel for the Right Guy, We are looking for a well hung guy to join us for Fund, a Black Guy prefered but not essential

Reactions: 10inchhungstudent

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what is your guy going to get out of this? Are you going to let him have a tight asian girl too? I hate this kind of crap... if you are not satisfied with him, don't be a couple...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
So what is your guy going to get out of this? Are you going to let him have a tight asian girl too? I hate this kind of crap... if you are not satisfied with him, don't be a couple...

Hey - where the fuck do you get off butting in on this thread like that?

If you don't like it leave it alone. If Claire and Ian have decided this is what they want to do then who the fuck are you to question their relationship?

C and I - I hope you find what you are looking for - though I assume that is 'fun and not 'fund' :wink:

Reactions: 10inchhungstudent

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, I'd love to offer my services to you.. To serve Claire's beautiful pussy and body would be an honour!! Wish I was much closer..!! Good luck anyway!! ;-)

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media

You should keep your ignorant replies to yourself. it is quite obvious that she wants multiple men and he wants to watch it happen. How do you suggest a couple that is interested in that go ahead without requesting the help of another man?

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should keep your ignorant replies to yourself. it is quite obvious that she wants multiple men and he wants to watch it happen. How do you suggest a couple that is interested in that go ahead without requesting the help of another man?

because i have frequently heard of couples who have done this same kind of thing before and their relationships were destroyed... that is why i suggest if they are going to do this they should seperate and not be a couple.

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
because i have frequently heard of couples who have done this same kind of thing before and their relationships were destroyed... that is why i suggest if they are going to do this they should seperate and not be a couple.

It is a mistake if they are doing it as something to try and spice things up. But if they are both interested in experiencing something together then good for them. I know many couples that are swingers that have good relationships, just as I know many vanilla couples that have good relationships.

It would be interesting to talk to the couples that you have had first hand conversations regarding swinging and see if the fact that they took place in those activities is what ruined their relationship or if it was something else.

trumasseur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

and this is the kind of crap others get tired of....I have...HEARD.....I SUGGEST (even though I wasn't asked) where do people like this get off thinking anyone is interested in their ideas or opinions. Focus on what you can do, not on what you want too, thanks!:eek:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and i responded to a very similar ad from a couple in London. We had a great time together, the four of us, had wonderful sex, great drink, great food. We now meet once a year for great raw sex. Sometimes meet in Paris or Germany. Adds more spice to it when you are traveling. It really worked out great for us. So these type of ads do work out.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would be interesting to talk, I am going over to Scotland, England in a few months ! Maybe we can set up something there or here in Orlando ! I am a Black male, nice looking, very good shape, muscular, 6' 4", 220 lbs. Am hung very well at 11 inches and thick as you can see if u look up my introductory photo. I now how to use a dick as big as mine and can last for quite some time. Private pictures/video are ok, but not to be distributed. I am d/d and std free as I want my partners to be. Let me know, Thanks, Jacob.

You'll find no shortage of hung south welsh men on here, Me being one of them.
Good luck on your search for the black king dong.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
...and who the fuck are you to pronounce on what an adult couple can or can't do and with whom? I have lots of experience with couples, and as far as I know they are all still couples, even after inviting me in for some of the most exciting sex I have ever had..
... Am hung very well at 11 inches and thick as you can see if u look up my introductory photo. I now how to use a dick as big as mine and can last for quite some time. ... Thanks, Jacob.
Jacob, I cannot believe you are using a ten-year-old webpic as your "introductory photo". I have seen that photo on more websites than you could shake a 12" dildo at...:mad:
Claire and Ian, if you are ever in London, hit me up: can accommodate in central London. Take care,
Nick.

B_claire1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
bump.

AND PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSGAE THROUGH HERE OTHERWISE I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED