Wendell and Carole

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
For months Wendell had been lurking on the site. Well, he had posted a few pictures and made comments on his favorite pictures, but he had kept a pretty low profile. The truth was, he was not at all certain that he belonged there. The site was devoted to, well, it was for guys with really heavy equipment and those who liked to operate it, if you know what I mean.

Wendell was just a big bigger than average. He knew that his 7 plus a bit hard inches would not land him a record or a lot of admiration in the locker room. He shrank down to about 2.5 inches soft anyway, and that was what people saw in the locker room. Nobody would suspect from his softie that he was 6 inches around when hard. And on the site he was by no means one of the big guys. Lots of fellows on there claimed to have an 8 inch cock, and Wendell knew most of them must be lying. He was not fond of lying or comfortable with liars.

But Wendell was also frustrated. His wife was not a highly sexual woman. They had sex about twice a month and it was very much the same every time. She had multiple orgasms, and he had one. It took quite a while and after an hour or so he got tired. He was tired.

On the site he read posts from many women who claimed to like sucking on cocks. This was always what he had wanted but it just had not happened. He was beginning to believe it never would. That is what prompted the post. It was a sense of desperation. He had decided he would give himself one chance to get a blowjob and see if it really was what people said it was.

The site had a personals section. That was the place. One night, home alone, he posted a note:

45 year old oral virgin wants to experience a really good blow-job, maybe even a deep throat, from a willing and wanting woman. Discretion required, and provided. Not the biggest tool, but nicely shaped and should be compatible with any woman that likes to suck a moderately large penis. Email me or message me. Sorry guys, straight here only, looking for a female response.

He posted it. Then sighed. Highly unlikely that there would be a response. He had been watching long enough to know how few women were on the site. He had been around long enough to know that he moved in circles where he was unlikely to meet the mythical woman of his fantasies. And later that night, as his wife slept beside him, he thought himself foolish for wanting to risk it all for a bj. Of course, that was after he had wanked while fantasizing about a pretty pair of feminine lips wrapped around his cock.

Two days later he decided he had been foolish to try. He decided to give up and move on. Wendell signed on the site to take down his pictures and close his account. And that was when he saw the notice for his in-box. “More spam for enlargement pill scams” he thought automatically. And he was about to hit the “delete all” when he noticed one of the emails was unusual. The subject line was the name of his site handle. That was a normal spam thing, but something about the address made him curious.

The virus scan said it was safe so he opened the message.

Carole had been on the site for a month when she saw the post from Wendell. He had commented on her pictures and his comments were kind and sweet. She liked that. He seemed nice but sad. Now that sadness made sense. She rarely replied to anyone’s posts and had never sent an email from the site, but something about him got her interested. She hit the “reply by email” button and wrote:

I live in your city. If you are still interested, email me back and we can meet somewhere for coffee and see if we click in person. You seem like a nice guy and I may be willing to help you out. Totally discrete here as I am attached too. I hope you do reply.

Sincerely and perhaps sexily… Carole.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Carole was a good woman. That is what everyone said. Pretty they would say if you asked but that was never the first word. She had medium length sandy brunette hair, was average in height and healthy weight. Her skin was not dark or really fair, her eyes were blue, but not a startling blue. She was the kind of woman who did not stand out in a crowd. She dressed conservatively rarely wearing anything at all provocative. Carole had more than twenty grey sweaters, and all of them had shallow v-necks, or mock turtlenecks.

It was the sweaters in fact that did it. One day she was out for coffee with a couple of friends, and Anne had asked her “How many grey sweaters do you have?” The question had caught her off guard. She had mumbled an indistinct answer, and the topic had ended at that moving on to the sale at LaSenza (thank you Julie.) But Carole did not forget. She went home and started counting. When she got to twenty and there was still some closet yet to inspect, and at least one drawer to go, she stopped.

After a good long cry on the bed, Carole got up, scooped up all of those grey sweaters and carried them right out to the curb. It was garbage day and she got there just before the truck. There was a twinge of fear as the truck drove off, and a brief urge to chase it down and get her grey life back, but it passed. She decided then and there that she was not going to be “grey Carole” any more. She was tired of her grey sweaters, her grey socks, her grey career and her grey sex life. She was ready to take on some color and take it on now.

That was the day Carole got a membership on the site. That was the day she bought the red underwear. That was the day she took four digital pictures of herself and posted them up on that site. It was the day her adventure began.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Carole began her adventure that day, but it was not a rapid or dramatic beginning from the outside. Her hubby wondered at the new red undies, and kind of liked them, but it did not make a huge difference for him. He didn’t like using the crotchless feature and this disappointed her. He seemed to get tired of seeing them just the third time she wore them. Their sex life did not suddenly become dramatically non-grey. He was a pretty grey guy himself anyway. Carole was disappointed.

The site however began taking more of her attention. So many men! A lot of gay ones of course, on a site devoted to penises that made sense. But there were quite a few straight guys too. And some of them were HUGE! Some were not that big, but Carole began to develop a connoisseur’s eye for cocks. Some guys had just beautiful cocks. Some had huge heads, some long shafts, and some just had a very pretty curve or a lovely symmetry. She liked the symmetrical ones with lots of girth. She also found herself developing a taste for a nice full looking ball sack.

Carole had found Wendell’s cock pix early on. He was beautiful! She had never thought that about a cock before but something about the graceful upward curve at the head of his cock, the way his foreskin covered him when soft but retracted all the way back when he was half hard, it just appealed to here aesthetically, and looked right. In fact, she went back to those pictures a few times. They became a favorite for when she wanted to play with herself.

She would get her laptop out, open the pictures, and imagine herself playing with his softie and putting it in her mouth. She could almost taste it as she stroked her hardening nipples and dipped her fingers into her wet pussy before stroking them across her clit. As she orgasmed she would cry out “Oh Wendell, fuck yeah!”

This had become almost a daily part of her routine in the mornings. And then she saw his post. Wendell was as sexually frustrated as she was! For the first time she went to his user profile and she was shocked to find they lived in the same city! She felt her pussy go all wet and the color drain from her face at the same time. Should she or shouldn’t she? On impulse she wrote a short note and with trembling fingers, she sent it.

She regretted it right away, but then thought “what the hell, he probably won’t even reply.” She put it out of her mind, or tried to. Twice that day though, she ended up back on the site, fingering herself until she came at least twice while looking at that beautiful cock.

For two days nothing more happened, but on that third morning. Carole got her “you’ve got mail” notice. She expected the usual spam, but there was a personal note there from Wendell!

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
“Hello Carole” it began. “are you the Carole from the cock site? If so I would be delighted to meet you somewhere. I have admired your beautiful pictures since I first saw them on there. You are extremely hot. Where would you like to meet? Here is my chat I.D.”

That afternoon they both happened to sign on:

Carole: Hi Wendell.

Wendell: Hi Carole.

Carole: So we are not that far away from each other. J

Wendell: Yeah! Is that exciting or scary for you?

Carole: A bit of both.

Wendell: Same here. I love your pictures, especially the one that shows you leaning forward with all that lovely cleavage.

Carole: Thanks. My breasts are not really very big you know, they just look big in that picture.

Wendell: I don’t like them too huge anyway, and yours look just right. Your ass looks amazing too. ;-)

Carole: Thank you very much. I always think that my ass is my best feature.

Wendell: No, that would be your sexy eyes. Did you see my pictures?

Carole: Yes, but there are no pictures of your eyes. I do think you have a very beautiful cock. Very exciting.

Wendell: Really? I always thought it is really ordinary, just another dick.

Carole: No! It is unusually beautiful I love the way it points up at the end. It looks delicious.

Wendell: Delicious? You mean you would like to taste it?

Carole: Yes I would. Very much so. I would love to lick it and to suck on it, and to play with your nice full balls. You have lovely big balls to you know.

Wendell: Ummm, thank you. Nobody has ever told me that before. Tomorrow night I will be at home alone. Do you want to chat again? I have a camera, do you?

Carole: That would be nice. No, it would be very nice. Do you know what I am doing right now?

Wendell: No, chatting on the computer? ;-)

Carole: Of course silly! LOL But also I am playing with myself, and I have the pictures of your big cock on my screen.

Wendell: !! I am glad. Very glad. I am happy that you like them. I have to go now, family calls. But tomorrow can we chat? I want to meet you too if we can arrange it and if you still want to…

Carole: Don’t get into trouble. I will chat with you tomorrow. I am having fun. This is exciting.

And with that she signed off, and promptly got off. Wendell could not get her pictures out of his mind for the next 24 hours. Is that surprising?

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
There he was on the yahoo “active” list when she signed in. Carole’s fingers tingled as she clicked on the box to make herself visible.

Wendell noticed the change in the corner of his eye. He had been doing up his emails, cleaning out the junk box and going through his correspondence. Carole became available and he wondered if she was busy chatting to someone else.

They clicked on each other at the same time and simultaneous messages flew across the internet. One word: “Hi.”

The chat was brief. The time was free. The coffee shop was in a quiet part of town and he got there first. His chair was still cold when she walked in the door. His first thought was that her photos did not do her justice. She was gorgeous!

Carole had never worn a blouse that low cut before. She had to admit it showed some pretty nice cleavage. The peek of red frills showing at the edges matched the fabric well too, and she hoped the skirt length was not too short, and that it did not make her look slutty. It did make her feel slutty though, and she wanted to. Wendell looked good in his jeans and button down shirt. No tie, which she was happy about, she hated ties. And when he met her at the counter and said “the coffee is on me” she felt very warm. So sweet of him, a gentleman. And he had chosen a quiet table in the corner. As private as a coffee shop can be.
There was some small talk and a bit of flirting of course. He felt very turned on by the view of those beautiful tits and that red bra peeking out. Her legs seemed to go on forever and the outline of a deliciously full round bubble butt was there beneath a frilly and short skirt. He could not help asking what was under it.

“Me” she quipped. With a big eyed and innocent smile. Then a whispered “It matches the bra. Want to see for yourself?” This would have been enough to seal the next step, but Carole did him one better by leaning forward, and since they were alone in the corner, she felt safe sliding her hand up the inside of his leg. She liked what she felt there. And he liked her finding it.

The motel was only a block away which was a good thing. Neither of them was fully paying attention to driving. He went in and booked a room, brought out the keys and they met around the corner in front of room 133. He unlocked the door and she got out and in they stepped.