Went Ballistic This AM

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, first I have to preface this with a purchase of a pristine $ 33K mid-size SUV vehicle about 2 months ago. Yesterday, was the first hit and run on the rear bumper where the paint was gouged off and damage occurred to the alignment of the body parts:

http://www.lpsg.org/84802-i-hate-4.html

"I would say I hate the jerk that hit my car today and drove away, but what I have for that individual goes beyond hatred. That individual is fortunate that I didn't catch them in the act or have learned of their identity. I was able to recover to a large extent by spending nearly an hour unf*cking the damage to the best of my talents and abilities."

That was last night that I reconciled everything I could do about that incident. There is nothing more I can do about that, it's over and done with, the guilty drove away before I learned of the incident and was able to catch them at the scene of the crime, red handed. I was/am relatively over it this AM, but it is fresh enough and in the back of my mind.

Now, here is what unfolded at 7:40 AM today. The morning started @ 5 AM. I awoke and showered to go golfing with friends for an 8:40 AM tee time. Why so early ? Well, the golf course is an hour away, I have to shower, dress, load equipment, get there early for a breakfast @ IHOP (International House of Pancakes restaurant chain) and then arrive to warm up and hit a small bucket of balls at the driving range. My perfect idea of a boring and non-eventful Saturday, where we all do our little thing and enjoy life on the planet Earth without inconveniencing one another too awful much.

Everything went perfect to plan and by 6:50-7 AM, I was sitting at a table ordering breakfast @ the IHOP after parking in an isolated area of the parking lot, away from any other vehicles. I order, am served, eat without incident, pay my bill & tip and exit the restaurant.

What ensued and transpired after this has got to be one of the ugliest incidences I have ever endured and participated in a face to face exchange with anyone and looking back am surprised I didn't get punched in the face at the very least for the way I spoke to others.

After exiting the restaurant, I walk to my car and notice a new model black Chevy Silverado 1500 series extended cab pickup truck parked along the driver's side of my car. I parked front end first and the Chevy is backed into their parking space. The parking spaces are separated by not only a single line, but a small painted rectangular area, definitely a better designed, nicer & more spacious parking lot. A woman is still sitting at the wheel of the truck, waiting for her husband and another couple to arrive so they can eat as I will later learn of. I am unaware of her at that initial moment, as it's early AM and the windows are tinted, she is an unknown factor. Well, the first thing I notice on the side of the rear door is a brand new mark in the paint. I stop and inspect, there is a very slight indentation in the paint & my assumption in the metal and it is as fresh as the damage could be. I look over at the truck, because I know I have the guilty party either in that truck or that went into the restaurant after I had (IHOP was the only business open). As I try to see into the tinted window, this is when I discover the fattest and most stupid person of this new day that I will encounter. After looking in the other vehicle, then trying to rub the mark out of the paint and then looking back into the truck, rubbing the mark again a few times, this stupid fat bitch cracks open her window, then, her door. After this I look at her simply astonished and the anger of yesterday's incident and frustration of my new problem is festering and seething inside me. I am holding the rage back with every fiber of my being, yet am still cool and collected enough to address her politely.

At this point and I will describe this 5 foot tall, 250+ lb fat @ss woman with a tiny voice, as she asks me:

"Did I do that ?" Her tone was inquisitive, yet trying to diffuse what she and I both knew/suspected can only arrive at the conclusion that she inflicted the damage considering the timing of everything from my arrival and breakfast to her arrival and actions. I replied, "You tell me, I wasn't here when this happened, but have been here long enough to be one of the first served @ the IHOP. This is new damage to my vehicle." Her next line was that, "she didn't know and was unaware whether she had or not." I said, "OK, let's see ?", and as I gently grabbed the edge of her door, I opened it and kept slowly moving it towards my car and sure enough, the door, when opened to nearly it's fullest open position/capability aligns perfectly with the edge of her door and the new mark/indention on my vehicle.

At this point, I simply made the connection of how wide open that door would need to be, how fast it had to be moving to cause that damage and it triggered the rage and frustration inside me of the last 12 hours of the prior day and this new event. I snapped and sarcastically told her "I wasn't a genius, but everything here lines up and every evidence indicates that you did this." I then asked her "how she could be so oblivious and unaware of the damage that she caused ?" And her next statement really made me go off inside to a new level. She responds, "I wasn't paying attention."

At this point in time the husband and other couple arrive and park on the other side of her backed in truck and get out. She totally diverts her attention away from me and she starts the polite discussion one would expect from a husband and wife meeting for breakfast as he walks up to her slightly cracked open truck door and open window. He says good morning and asks her when she arrived ? She responds and right now, I am feeling totally left out of the real issue at hand. I allowed that to transpire I guess, not that I had any say in the matter any way. After these trivial pleasantries are exchanged, the husband says, "I thought you told us you were already inside the restaurant and had a table for all of us ?" This stupid fat fucking bitch had called her husband prior to the altercation and lied to him too. That is when I decided I had heard enough of this "Leave it to Beaver" husband-wife conversation and I interjected. "The reason she isn't in the restaurant and at a table, is because she lied to you about that, and not only that, she prefers to be out in the parking lot, "beating the fuck" out of my car with her door." The husband's look on his face is one of astonishment at how I went from totally being quiet to total absurdity of my comment and rage, instantaneously. Perhaps amazed at the manner in which I addressed him for the first time, even the exact words I used.

Now, the stupid fat bitch is trying to get out of the truck, only this time, she is making a cautious attempt to get out of the vehicle. She just can't do it, she literally makes one, two, and then a third attempt before the husband finally cautiously opens the door far enough to let this fat @ss out of the truck. At this point, I commented and made sure they heard me. "Oh this is too fucking rich, we've tried to be polite with one another and your fucking fat ass, stupid bitch of a wife can't even get out of her own fucking car, because she's too fucking fat." "I don't believe you expect me to watch the four of you moron's walk into that restaurant and stuff your fat, stupid little faces without taking care of and paying for the damage." At any rate, the fat ass is eventually let out of her truck. At this point I looked at the husband and told him "We have 2 options, the first one he could pay what a auto detailing to remove the paint damage was worth or option 2, I could get a breaker bar out of the back of my vehicle and take a swipe at his truck door and we could call it even." He indicated the latter wasn't an option, so he then ensued in the negotiation process of paying me off. I got $ 20 for my trouble eventually.

At this point he apologizes. I looked at him and said, "You needn't apologize as he wasn't the one responsible. She's a full grown adult and as I see it there are several things that need to come from this to ensure it never happens again. First, she needs to learn how to open a car door, that goes hand in hand with operating one. Second, until she loses a considerable amount of weight, she will need to find a parking spot where her fat@ss can open that car door enough to let herself out without destroying another's vehicle. Third, and I reiterate, she needs to lose that weight, she didn't get that big overnight and taking her to eat at this restaurant so she can stuff her fat little face with eggs, meat, pancakes, and everything else we all are evidently aware she can consume only makes matters worse. Thank you for damaging my $ 33K SUV and ruining it, not to mention ruining my Saturday golf outing, I would say enjoy your group breakfast, but I really can't bring myself to that and say it with any sincerity at this particular moment in time and be that big in spite of what has transpired. I hope I never have to deal with you ever again and with that said, I am off to salvage what I can of this day. I really don't get off on waking up Saturday morning and playing the role of an irate asshole and getting this upset and angry over something that should've never happened in the first place."

I don't think he really had much to add at that point, not that I would have listened any way. So we both dismissed ourselves from the engagement/incident. I went to play golf, they went to feed their grossly obese bodies.

mAlicar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When an SUV becomes so important that you cannot recognize another person as human, rather than a stupid fat bitch, maybe its time to look further into yourself. One could view your SUV golf playing life as an overindulgance as well. But it would be judgemental to call you a stupid self important fatcat.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I would have taken the object out of the back of your car.. be it maybe the driver and beat the fuck out of their window or something. Possibly her too.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no offense, actually no, i hope this offends you... your story did nothing but make you look like a fuckin fool, although i doubt you said half the things you are trying to tell us you said,like you are some knid of tough guy, if you spoke that way to anyone , especially my girlfriend, let alone wife, id surely let you wash your disgusting IHOP breakfast down with a few of your own teeth, you douche bag, all that typing, and all that, for a simple lady scratching the paint on your new SUV? the way you were leading up to it i thought it was gona be an exciting story...so all that tough guy act, and then you walked away like a little bitch with $20? hahaha, thats the best shit i heard in a while...you sound like a real tough guy, doesnt sound like the woman did anything wrong other than be overwieght and accidently hit your little midsize suv with her door, "beating the fuck out of my door" ... if i was that ladies husband i would have looked at you and laughed, and told YOU, that you have 2 choices, either a. shut the fuck up and here, take the money to fix your shitbox "midsize" suv, or b. keep shooting off at the mouth and loose a couple teeth. my "33,000" midsize SUV... no one gives a shit how much it cost, what the fuck it is, weather it was a $800 shitbox or a $150,000 porsche , she dented your door by accident, yea she was wrong, but if you actually acted the way you are telling us you did, you are a total douche bag waste of sperm....

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should have posted this in your car forum, TF, if you were expecting accolades from like-minded teenagers for telling that stupid fat bitch where the bear shit in the buckwheat.

While some might sympathize with how much it sucks to have your door dinged, you've only come across here as an immature jerkass with this tale.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what's more amazing, how eloquent you are when angered or that this guy just stood by and let you finish your monologue without so much as an interjection or a retort.

i know right... gotta love how he basically (in his mind more like it..) spoke a prewritten monolouge that he had memorized incase a situation like this arose, hahah, sorry i dont buy 1/2 the story for a second, im not doubting it happened with the door and all, but i doubt any of the confrontational stuff he included happened anywhere other than his dreams.

by the way, what kind of "midsize" suv are we talkin about here? you made sure to include the price , why not just the name of your new car, like a normal person?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should have posted this in your car forum, TF, if you were expecting accolades from like-minded teenagers for telling that stupid fat bitch where the bear shit in the buckwheat.

While some might sympathize with how much it sucks to have your door dinged, you've only come across here as an immature jerkass with this tale.

did you happen to read his whole post, and the way he "says" he talks to this lady?... youd think the woman said "fuck you moron, i dented your door, too bad eat my ass" .... i mean jesus, she didnt even do shit, she made a mistake.. and trust me, ive had plenty of idiot friends ding the tailgate on my truck while hooking up the trailer, but i dont flipout at them and call them overwieght pigs..

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Hey I'm very protective of my parents vehicles... especially the new (year and a half old Escape) I'd go batshit on anyone who fucked with it. That thing is my baby. And just like on here... I'm verbally vicious.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The damage she did was accidental and unintentional. Your behavior however was unconscionable! If anyone had spoken to me like that I would have yelled back and probably tried to clock you with my purse, which on a good day weighs at least 12 pounds. If my bf/husband allowed you to speak to me like that I'd have given him what for also. :12: :redface:

Just where the hell do you get off berating a complete stranger about their weight? It was an accident! Don't you have auto insurance? :confused: If it really needed to go to a body shop don't you think they would charge you more than $20? Do you feel like a big important man now for demoralizing a woman and basically being paid $20 bucks in STFU and get out of here money? Cause that's what it was. You probably looked like you were 3 sandwiches short of a picnic; and the husband thought I bet this raving lunatic will shut up and leave us alone if I give him some money.

You sir are an asshole.

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i bought a new truck put it in my garage, less than 500 miles on it, a mirror fell from the wall and slightly dented the front fender. pissed me off, i broke the mirror and forgot about it, since ive had 2 new trucks and i have purposely took a hammer and dinged the bottom of the right rear fender out of sight, it made me not so uptight about it so i could drive it, not worship it, stupid,yes, but it works for me!!!!!!!!

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh yeah i forgot , i did call KATRINA a fat fing bitch for filling the 2nd new one with mud and salt water, but i was not the only one, also she did eat the ihop too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she never gave me any 20 dollars!!!

snake8512

Just Browsing
Media
Cars are cars they breakdown and get damaged. Fact of life get over it. Pay the moeny to get it fixed, you got maoney for a tee time, eating out, etc..,

Good thing you didn't say that to my wife; I have money for bail and a lawyer after knocking a couple teeth out of your mouth which you seem to have so little control.

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The damage she did was accidental and unintentional. Your behavior however was unconscionable! If anyone had spoken to me like that I would have yelled back and probably tried to clock you with my purse, which on a good day weighs at least 12 pounds. If my bf/husband allowed you to speak to me like that I'd have given him what for also. :12: :redface:

Just where the hell do you get off berating a complete stranger about their weight? It was an accident! Don't you have auto insurance? :confused: If it really needed to go to a body shop don't you think they would charge you more than $20? Do you feel like a big important man now for demoralizing a woman and basically being paid $20 bucks in STFU and get out of here money? Cause that's what it was. You probably looked like you were 3 sandwiches short of a picnic; and the husband thought I bet this raving lunatic will shut up and leave us alone if I give him some money.

You sir are an asshole.

Nothing wrong with going off on the jerks in this world. $20 won't even pay for a one day rental car while his is in the shop.

Some days, not many, I could go off on someone. Particularly the obese or obese times two. You've seen 'em in Wal-mart in a handicap chair: they are so fat they can't walk. Easily 100lbs over weight.

That woman didn't seem to care much and her hubby care $20 worth.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what's more amazing, how eloquent you are when angered or that this guy just stood by and let you finish your monologue without so much as an interjection or a retort.

You'd be surprised how stupid these people were. I literally went off livid almost yelling at these people. I made the time to tell them everything that went thru my mind yesterday (Friday) when I spent an hour unfucking that hit and run.

And let me tell you, when it's that fresh in your mind, we're talking about a few hours of sleep last night, so everything that pissed me off about it and what I would have said to someone who left the scene if I ever got the chance ever again to say it to them. So when someone does it to you first thing in the morning, and they are there/still around to catch it, it comes out, verbatum. This crew got what salt & vinegar I had for the bigger culprit. Unfortunate for them, but it happens. I don't empower this crap anymore.

As for uncut's remarks, $ 800 car, I had a $ 4,000 car and didn't give a damn who beat on it, this car bought 2 months ago is a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE 3.5, is pristine and has been garaged since 2001, I have no patience for those that damage it, accident or otherwise. The sticker price and I still have it because the original owner sold the vehicle with it included as paperwork is over $ 33K for that vehicle. The picture attached is the only missing paint on this vehicle from Friday's hit and run on a SUV that is 7 years old.

You know, someone you give a damn about damages your car, that's one thing, total stranger, well if you're not my family, you better have enough cash to fix it. And I include my time to go get the work done, it's an inconvenience and I have better things to do than to spend my time figuring out who, where and when to take it in for unnecessary repairs. What that woman did was 15 minutes of prep time, materials, rubbing and polishing to fix the damages to my satisfaction, I didn't charge her husband enough. The whole ordeal requires more when I do it myself, but I'm not going to hunt down an auto detailer and go thru that either. Nobody should have to do that, especially when the responsible party exercises due care when they open their car door.

BTW, I wasn't looking for validation either way on this, pro or con, I relayed my experiences today, comment on them if you like, believe them if you like. This is the way I feel, I can't be the only one. If you see a like new vehicle, think about the way you open your door and how it effects another's property. Especially if it's a Pathfinder, mine in particular. I don't give a damn what anyone does to anyone else's, but mine and I have a serious issue with it.

Attachments