Went for a walk today, met hate

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's pretty nice outside today so I decided to go for a walk.
It was pretty pleasant until a car full of younger men(18-20) were driving behind me, slowly, making catcalls at me and whistling. "SEXY!"
At first I just brush it off but when these guys get close enough to see that I am NOT in fact a foxy lady the cat calls change to screams of hate and "faggot". "Die you cocksucker", "Go fuck some sheep"(or some kind of livestock) and other stuff like that.
Still I brush it off and keep walking and I see the car take a turn down the road I just passed. As I watch the car I see them do a U turn and pull into the parking lot I'm walking across, at this point the drive lined his car up with me and put the peddle to the metal.
If I had been one second late in getting outta the way I would have been hit head on. I don't know how fast they were going but the engine was ripping and roaring.

Anyway, I'm not complaining cuz stuff like this just seems to happen to me a lot, but I just wanna get a little feed back or to see what you guys have gone through just because of who you are or what you look like.

In my case guys think I'm a hot girl, find out I'm a guy and the hate begins.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Stuff like that should happen to no one. You don't deserve it. You should file a police report. It doesn't matter if you are gay or straight. That was attempted vehicular manslaughter. They tried to kill you. It may be the police can not do anything but you can likely describe the location where it took place, the time of day, how many were in the car and what the car looked like, maybe even the make and model. Perhaps even the parking lot has a security camera.

There is nothing brave about keeping this a secret. This was a hate crime that could have resulted in your death. If this happens again, the police will at least have it on record that you are being stalked and life is being threatened.

I don't know where you live but the police should be accommodating. If you are in a small town where your life is in danger every day because of this behavior, it is time to move, there are better places and you can leave that all behind.

I am very sorry this happened to you. It needs to end by you having the courage to go to the police and report the crime.

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with the post above this one, filing a police report is your right. And nobody should have to endure that kind of behavior, no matter what they look like. I assume you didn't get the license plate, but even a description of the car (how big, what color, how many doors, bumper stickers etc) or the guys (hair color, skin color etc) is better than nothing. Not trying to guilt you, dude, but what if was one of your friends next time? Or your grandmother? I wouldn't advise taking anything into your own hands, but informing the authorities is probably the best way to proceed. Good luck.

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was attempted murder. Getting the license plate number, description of the car and description of the driver and giving them to the police with your criminal filing would have seriously changed some attitudes.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That made me sick to my stomach. I hope you file a police report. What an ugly, ugly thing to happen. I'm so sorry you had to experience that; I'm sorry anyone has to experience anything like that.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Next time, pull out your cell phone and take a video. You'd be surprised how effective it is at getting people to stop being assholes. No one wants to be the next pariah on Youtube. If any of them hurt you, you can use it for evidence.

If you don't have a cell phone that takes video, still hold it up. Most people will become self-conscious if they believe you're taking a video of them.

It's disgusting that anyone would treat anyone else that way.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow. I've never ever been met with crap like that and I'm sorry to hear you had to go through that, or the fact that anyone goes through that for that matter.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's pretty nice outside today so I decided to go for a walk.
It was pretty pleasant until a car full of younger men(18-20) were driving behind me, slowly, making catcalls at me and whistling. "SEXY!"
At first I just brush it off but when these guys get close enough to see that I am NOT in fact a foxy lady the cat calls change to screams of hate and "faggot". "Die you cocksucker", "Go fuck some sheep"(or some kind of livestock) and other stuff like that.
Still I brush it off and keep walking and I see the car take a turn down the road I just passed. As I watch the car I see them do a U turn and pull into the parking lot I'm walking across, at this point the drive lined his car up with me and put the peddle to the metal.
If I had been one second late in getting outta the way I would have been hit head on. I don't know how fast they were going but the engine was ripping and roaring.

Anyway, I'm not complaining cuz stuff like this just seems to happen to me a lot, but I just wanna get a little feed back or to see what you guys have gone through just because of who you are or what you look like.

In my case guys think I'm a hot girl, find out I'm a guy and the hate begins.

You live in Missouri. Enough said. I got made fun of all through high school for being black "but" good at math. Folks in that state are very much like the cows that they overeat.

It's why I'm getting the hell out and moving to San Francisco.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, I live in Missouri too!

Unfortunately, it's not just because of the state you live in. There are idiots everywhere.

I like the idea of taking video, that's a good security measure to either stop them from doing something horrible to your, or at least have proof if it DOES happen. Also, grab the license plate and file a police report. No one deserves that sort of treatment, and I'm sorry it happened to you.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn dude! Sorry this happened to yo. The cell is a good idea! (petite comes up with some awesome ones!)

Did ya happen to get the license?

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow, that's really fucked up.

It would have been better if you got the plate number: registering a complaint officially and then posting it on the internet would have been a good move. But as long as you're ok, that's the most important thing. At least the inbred fuckers didn't get their chance to hurt you.

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Next time, pull out your cell phone and take a video. You'd be surprised how effective it is at getting people to stop being assholes. No one wants to be the next pariah on Youtube. If any of them hurt you, you can use it for evidence.

If you don't have a cell phone that takes video, still hold it up. Most people will become self-conscious if they believe you're taking a video of them.

It's disgusting that anyone would treat anyone else that way.

Pretty much what I would suggest. Sorry to hear this happened to you - this kind of thing sucks (and badly, too).

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can feel slightly angered when finding out this hot woman I checked out from a distance turns out to be a man but acting on that feeling it is unexcusable, these boys should be reported to the police.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can feel slightly angered when finding out this hot woman I checked out from a distance turns out to be a man but acting on that feeling it is unexcusable, these boys should be reported to the police.

Why are you angered? It's not their fault you made an assumption.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for all the replies and every.

I don't have a cellphone, don't have the money for one, which is also why I was walking(no gas money)

I did end up filing a police report but I couldn't get the make of the car or anything, it was all beat to hell and impossible to tell.

Besides I imagine it happened because school let out for summer.

Seriously, thanks for the support and everything.
I told my mom and she flipped, she initially called the cops, I guess I'm just looking at it like a bunch of kids being stupid, but stupidity can go pretty far sometimes.

And whoever said I made this is is a real fucking heel.