Went from 8" to 9"! Here are the measurement shots.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect photo tampering. Compare the first posted measurement shot (the "before" shot) with this shot from Zack's gallery. In the latter, his dick is fully hard and viewed squarely from above, and you can see that it is not nearly so long in proportion to its width as in the other shot. (Its proportions also match its proportions in most of the other gallery shots, unlike the attached photo.) If you take measurements on the screen, you will find that in the gallery shot, the ratio of length to width is about 4.2, while in the attached photo it is about 4.8. If the figure of eight inches were a true measurement then his dick in the gallery photo would have to be a full inch shorter than that. Since the attached photo is supposed to be the "before" shot, this is very dubious.

B_ZACKD89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everyone!

This is my new permanent size. I did stamina work (kegels and towel raises) to cement it, and have taken weeks off of PE to check.

My girth went up proportionally, and my cock is much stronger.

My routine was something like:
Warm-up in hot shower
Oriental massage
100 wet jelqs (~2 seconds, mostly going up towards the ceiling)
10 minutes of light pumping (start at 2", slowly work up to 5", lowering and then raising the pressure about every minute)
100 wet jelqs
10 minutes of light pumping
100 wet jelqs
10 minutes of light pumping
200 penile slaps
Maximum amount of towel raises
10 stretches in every direction

I used Olive Oil as lube, did my exercises near a heat source, performed them almost every day (I would gauge my "penile fatigue"), and increased the reps of jelqs that I performed as I went. Pay attention to your penis and you should be able to gauge how much it can handle.

After my routine, I would wear a FastSize extender for 1-2 sets of 2 hours. The Matters of Size forum has a deal with them– use the coupon code "MOS" and the price will be reduced to ~$150. It was the best deal on an extender that I could find. That forum is a great place, read up there whenever you get the chance.

Lastly, I would listen to a penis enlargement hypnosis MP3 some nights. It helped me forge the right attitude. You can download it here.

Stick with it, do your research, believe and you can gain!

I suspect photo tampering. Compare the first posted measurement shot (the "before" shot) with this shot from Zack's gallery. In the latter, his dick is fully hard and viewed squarely from above, and you can see that it is not nearly so long in proportion to its width as in the other shot. (Its proportions also match its proportions in most of the other gallery shots, unlike the attached photo.) If you take measurements on the screen, you will find that in the gallery shot, the ratio of length to width is about 4.2, while in the attached photo it is about 4.8. If the figure of eight inches were a true measurement then his dick in the gallery photo would have to be a full inch shorter than that. Since the attached photo is supposed to be the "before" shot, this is very dubious.

I did not tamper with the photo. I put the measuring tape at my base, snapped the pic in Photo Booth, and posted it. Different angles make it look different. In the gallery photo you are referencing, my shirt is on and it blocks some of my dick. That's what the measuring tape is there for.

Last edited:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats, but damn, I don't have 40+ minutes a day to do PE.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I just realized that I have communicated with ZackD previously, and he generously explained his regimen to me in some detail. I can't say if these techniques have produced the gains he claims, but if it's possible, I have no doubt he has the focus and dedication to make them work for him.

I agree with previous posters though, that the difference in the two photos do throw a shadow on these claims. Notably, in the second photo the perspective and the downward angle not only distorts the accuracy of the measurement, but also pushing down like that could increase the actual length. Additionally, the end of the tape measure is obscured, so it's not possible to see if it's aligned at the base, if it is bone pressed, etc. Putting all that aside, it still doesn't appear that you've quite hit the 9" mark.

I am also generally skeptical when anyone is promoting a website, and particularly an online merchant and a specific product like the Extender device you mentioned. And though $150 may seem like a bargain to you, for most ordinary folk that could be a significant chunk of change - particularly if it's snake oil. Benefit of the doubt says you're just being generous with the info, and I'm not suggesting you have anything to gain from the sale of these devices. But as you also referred me to the same site, it does make one wonder. Perhaps it would be more convincing if you waited for people to ask on that one.

I would suggest to you Zack, that you can put the skeptics to rest by reproducing the exact conditions, angle and composition in the after pic as you have in the before. That would be impressive, and not difficult to accomplish, even if you spent all your money on the Extender and have to borrow a camera. (Or you could probably find a willing volunteer photograper without too much trouble.) Though anything can be faked, I see nothing wrong with the first picture, seems pretty convincing to my eye. And I might add, nothing wrong with the subject either, if it never grew another millimeter. Mighty fine cock bud, mighty fine. :cool:

Last edited:

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it looks great! And Zack is a sweetheart, too- I've chatted with him many times. Way to go, stud! :)