Went from normal to premature ejaculator... HELP!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Daryl Darlinge Daugystyle, Mar 26, 2011.

1. D_Daryl Darlinge Daugystyle

I've been having sex for 7-8 years now, and I used to last WAY longer than I do now. I was regularly able to go 20+ minutes with my longest every being about 65 minutes. The average was between 10 and 15. Ever since I started dating this girl (it's been a year now), I am lucky if I make it 5. What happened to my stamina? If I don't have a few drinks before, I am practically a minute man. I can't use distraction. Numbing spray didn't help. What other options are there? Or is this all mental?

2. D_Nathan_Hale_Yes

D_Nathan_Hale_Yes Account Disabled

I have a similar problem. An average of 15-20 down to 5. The only difference is that I've been with the same girl for years but only recently started having this problem. I think it might all be in my head.

3. D_Langstaff Longstaff

One thing I noticed about myself is now when I masturbate I do it as quick as possible. I used to make it last 30 minutes on purpose. I can still last a long time but I have to control my strokes where as I used to be able to go as fast as I wanted.

4. D_Tess_Tease

D_Tess_Tease Account Disabled

try jacking off an hour before you have sex

5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

There are several chemical imbalances which can cause this. There is now also a pill which will slow this down as well. Some individuals as they age also suffer from this problem. Not serious as a general rule and it can have numerous different causes. I would suggest talking to the Doc about it just to make certain that nothing is going on.

6. pierceplace

pierceplace New Member

fuck..,. and I'm sick of lasting 2 hours

7. I23

I23 New Member

Are you a stick in one position til it's done kind of guy? Just wondering, as I find that changing positions lengthens things out for me. If I stay in one position and keep thrusting her too long, things can get out of hand, so when I know I'm getting to that phase where I'm coming up to the point of no return I'll take the chance to pull out, mix things up a bit, and start again. Gives you a little while to edge back from the precipice and keeps things going for longer.

Also, are you and your partner recently engaged, married or trying for kids or something? It can be the case that when you are thinking of being with someone long term and trying for kids that you just want to leave your cum in them, rather than taking your time and enjoyment about it first.

Draft saved Draft deleted