Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's been in the upper to mid 90's for the past week + here, me and the wife sleep naked well I got up made coffee and did a few things and without thinking about it I just walked outside never putting any thought that I was naked. I only walked out about 15 feet but as soon as I realized it I ran back in.
Now if i'm worried about neighbors seeing anything they would be hard pressed since we have about 4 acres between properties, however that never crossed my mind.

Have you done anything like this forgetting you were naked?
walking outside, answered the door?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's been in the upper to mid 90's for the past week + here, me and the wife sleep naked well I got up made coffee and did a few things and without thinking about it I just walked outside never putting any thought that I was naked. I only walked out about 15 feet but as soon as I realized it I ran back in.
Now if i'm worried about neighbors seeing anything they would be hard pressed since we have about 4 acres between properties, however that never crossed my mind.

What if the door had locked itself and you didn't have a key?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well I wasn't completely naked, but I answered the door recently wearing some very thin underwear that hid absolutely nothing...and I had them pulled down a bit, so there was a lot that was visible...front & back...:biggrin1:

anyway I was totally not even thinking about what I was wearing...the FedEx guy definitely got an eyeful...when I noticed him looking, that's when I realized it...but I didn't want to draw any more attention to it by making an adjustment so I quickly signed for my package & let him leave!

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

A guy told me what happened to a friend of his. He was drunk so when he went for a motorcycle ride, it was some time before he was aware that he was naked. It was night and because he was black, perhaps it was less obvious than it would be if I rode naked.

I can see that being black could have some advantages.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A guy told me what happened to a friend of his. He was drunk so when he went for a motorcycle ride, it was some time before he was aware that he was naked. It was night and because he was black, perhaps it was less obvious than it would be if I rode naked.

I can see that being black could have some advantages.

unless, of course you happen to be black with a lighter complexion...

B_hairydong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always answer the door nude, people are coming to my door so they have to understand that i dont wear clothes at home. was floating in the pool nude sunning and a neighbor came looking for me through the side gate and saw an eyefull and just laughed and ended up joining to soak up the rays.

8+Club

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My yard is big enough that none of the neighbors can see my patio from their houses so unless they walk way into their back yard I'm in the clear. I like to sit out there naked allot in the summer time in my hammock. Nothing feels better than some sunshine and a nice breeze with my morning coffee.

I never answer the door or go to other, more visible parts of the yard naked though. I really like being naked outdoors, but I try to do it as respectfully as possible.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being naked outdoors. We have a pool i the backyard where I swim naked all the time and so do my sons. If a neighbor wants to see they need to climb a ladder to b eable to see us and if they do I just let them watch

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a large yard in a somewhat wooded area. People could see me from the road if they were really looking. I have gone naked out in the driveway to get things from my car many times. I have slept naked out on a lounge chair a couple of times too. Some real estate tax assessor caught me once. I don't know who was more shocked. I didn't hear his car coming up the drive or him getting out of the car. The next thing I know, he was standing right in front of me. I reached over, grabbed my shorts, laid them across me and acted like everything was normal.

hardsurferboi

Just Browsing
Media
I love being naked outdoors.

A few years ago, I jerked off on my neighbor's hammock on their deck...their house was for sale and vacant so I wasn't worried about getting caught.

My friend and I used to skinny dip in his backyard in high school. His neighbor saw us a few times, but I guess he enjoyed lookin'. :rolleyes:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are videos of a guy who went outside naked and fell to his death after being tasered by the police:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Notice that his genetalia were electronically covered. That's because the authorities wouldn't want anyone to know what a naked man looks like. Also, it seems that life is less important than protecting the public from the sight of a naked man.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once at went at a client of mine, she was'nt there I knew it, but there was the handy man working at her house, anyway I enter the garden (I guess he did`nt ear me arrived) and he was working naked I just said Hi how are you doing I`m just comming to do to a little work, he did`nt look embarasse, he continue working and so did I... I should have gone naked too lol

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
we have a houseboat on a lake in TENNESSE...most weekends we take it to a cove and rarely get dressed...many mornings i wake and step out to take that morning whiz...bass fishermen floating by...they do not seem to mind...many have caught us naked...