Went outside Naked.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A long time ago, I lived in an apartment townhouse that was being sold. I worked evenings and on Saturday would sleep in. I heard a lot of noise and people talking downstairs at my door so I got up put a robe on and went down to see what was up. I looked through the peep hole and didn't see anything so, not being a morning person, I jerked the door open. The bright morning sun blinded me and as I put the hand holding the robe closed up to sheild my eyes, the robe flew open and the three guys standing at my door doing the surveying all looked down at the same time. Other than that, we're pretty much a clothing optional farm here. My partner never wears clothes when out or inside. It's a site to see him in the garden picking veggies.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a couple of times I've ran outside the house naked, usually because I've forgotten something right before bed (sleep in the nude) like putting the trash outside, forgetting to lock my fence gate or checking the car, etc

mattincincy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've gone outside to take the trash out in the evenings before, so like others, it's just for a second while I'm buck. I'm naked a lot indoors and I know the mailman has seen me before (I didn't do it intentionally), but he didn't seem to mind.

D_Hugh Jassman

1st Like
Media
Ill go outside anytime in the summer naked at night. I sleep naked too...and I often have to let the dog out in the middle of the night.... Love to go out when the moon is ful.... lol

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you done anything like this forgetting you were naked?
walking outside, answered the door?

Closest I came to this recently was when I was renovating my house. I didn't have the a/c on, and was refinishing some woodwork in just work boots and some old sleep shorts. I had the front door ajar for ventilation, and a couple knocked on the door, thinking I was renovating the house to sell it. I went to talk with them a little about the neighborhood, and noticed the wife kept looking at my shorts. When they left, I looked down and saw the fly was unbuttoned, so she was getting an eyeful of pubes and shaft. Pretty funny.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few years back, I had a stint painting houses (interiors). I was working on this old house with no air conditioning and it was a hot and muggy August. I was working alone and figured after the first day of sweating and getting paint on my clothes that it would be more comfortable to paint naked. I did wear Tevas on my feet though, those ladders are painful when barefoot.

Anyway, by about the third day, the owner came by to show the place to some possible tenants. The man and two guys walked in and caught me cutting into the ceiling up on the ladder. There was no hiding anything, so I just laughed it off, said "hot day today, huh?". I then got down and put my shorts on. Luckily, the guys just laughed a bit, and the owner said, "whatever works".

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are videos of a guy who went outside naked and fell to his death after being tasered by the police:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Notice that his genetalia were electronically covered. That's because the authorities wouldn't want anyone to know what a naked man looks like. Also, it seems that life is less important than protecting the public from the sight of a naked man.

The guy that tasered him felt so guilty, he committed suicide

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Our back yard is very secluded so it would seem natural that we could be au naturale back there. But with a step-daughter running about my moments are limited. When she went away to college we did the Adam and Eve back there often. Very liberating. But we got busted one Friday night when I was off and didn't think she was coming in. We were in the hot tub and never surfaced, so no harm, no foul, but lots of embarrassment to go around.

I was very hesitant at first to even enjoy my backyard. We bought the house right at the end of May a few years back. I was alone at home working around the hot tub when I heard a voice come around the side of the house. It was a young girl probably around 14 or 15. She was calling the name of the former owner. She said she heard the hot tub running and wanted to say hi.

Weird story. She came to stay with her grandmother (this is Florida, you know) for a couple of weeks every summer, and it seems she had become quite chummy with the guy who used to own this house. Later I found out there were rumors that he used to give kids in the neighborhood beer and weed. Poor thing was kind of depressed when it was just me and I'm not into kids. Made me feel icky.

Sand-Slug

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone, spend a day at a nude beach or a week at a nude resort (Hedonism) and enjoy. You'll never want to put clothes on again!

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sit out on my porch sometimes either naked or just underwear on to have a few beers every once in a while. A lot lately cause the weather at night has been really nice. You can't see anything behind the railing from the waist down.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The weather is getting warmer here (about 25-28 C over the weekend), so I am hoping to get some nude time working in our back garden.

It's time to get the new tan started!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Our back yard if fully enclosed and the neighbors can not see in. We have a small pool also. My wife and I are always in the back yard or pool naked. Can't tell you how many times we have had sex there. We have large lounge chairs with real thick cushions to use.

I can't really explain the feeling or the experience, but somehow being outside naked just feels better. I know this sounds crazy, but it seems I get a harder erection outside. I know that I feel better with sex in the yard than inside in the bedroom.

biJackTex

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sit out on my porch sometimes either naked or just underwear on to have a few beers every once in a while. A lot lately cause the weather at night has been really nice. You can't see anything behind the railing from the waist down.

IM THERE!

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's been in the upper to mid 90's for the past week + here, me and the wife sleep naked well I got up made coffee and did a few things and without thinking about it I just walked outside never putting any thought that I was naked. I only walked out about 15 feet but as soon as I realized it I ran back in.
Now if i'm worried about neighbors seeing anything they would be hard pressed since we have about 4 acres between properties, however that never crossed my mind.

Have you done anything like this forgetting you were naked?
walking outside, answered the door?
I just took a shower, walked into my dorm room and I just dropped my towel into the hamper and was I opening the drawer to my socks and under shirts. Someone knocked on the door and I answered it and it was my buddies Mitchell and James. I totally forgot I just took my towel off and put it in the hamper. Mitchell had a huge smile on his face and James was looking up at the ceiling and asked me if I was going to put on pants or at least underwear. I looked down and realized I naked and not in a towel. I said oh sorry I thought I was wearing a towel. As I was speaking I open the closet and grabbed a pair of pants and put those on and proceeded to get dressed. They wanted to know if I would eat dinner with them.

Reactions: ripsrips