Went to a "cruisy" park today

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nice weather so I decided to talk a walk in some "cruisy woods". First guy to follow me down the trails ended up being an uncut Mexican. (my first uncut cock) We did mutual cock play and I ended up jacking him off. He came first and then lost interest. Smaller cock than mine, but interesting veins, hard as hell and uncut.

Second guy was about my age (59) with grey hair. We both pulled out our cocks for play. Then he asked me to suck his cock and I said I don't suck, but offered a handjob. Said he could do that himself, zipped up, told be to have a good day and walked off. Nice enough, but said we must both be looking for the same thing and wished me well.

Third guy was a hit, Had a Fed-EX coat on and a headset in his ear. Made small talk and he said he was not very experienced, I said neither am I, but I like cock play and do you want to do it?

He was uncut as well. Asked me what I had done before. I said I jacked another guy off, then he did mine as well. We did mutual handjobs and he spewed his load first. Being uncut he needed no lube. He didn't run off and I'm cut, so I pulled out some lotion and he got me off. We wished each other a Merry Christmas and parted ways. It was the first day I made 2 uncut guys cum and I would not have cared if they were cut or not. It was a fun day!

dirty_cumslut

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes ive had several dogging type adventures, A few weeks ago I read about a spot not to far away, I had got very high which makes me very horny drove out to unused road, cars were parked near a track
I parked up and went for a look. A big well dressed young guy was in front of me he stopped went to a tree and pulled out his cock. I stared getting closer, very hung. You like my cock he asked, sure do it's hot can I suck it for you? yea get on your knees fag he said. Doing as he said, my mouth open for him to use, he forced that big cock then took my head held it in place , then plowed my face hard for several minutes gagging me. Faggot slut your gonna swallow my load yea. I nodded as he grunted loudly spurting cum down my throat, thrusting hard so much cum . He took out his dripping cock told me to lick it clean quick he had to go, thank you I said as he left? Fuck you fag he laughed.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes ive had several dogging type adventures, A few weeks ago I read about a spot not to far away, I had got very high which makes me very horny drove out to unused road, cars were parked near a track
I parked up and went for a look. A big well dressed young guy was in front of me he stopped went to a tree and pulled out his cock. I stared getting closer, very hung. You like my cock he asked, sure do it's hot can I suck it for you? yea get on your knees fag he said. Doing as he said, my mouth open for him to use, he forced that big cock then took my head held it in place , then plowed my face hard for several minutes gagging me. Faggot slut your gonna swallow my load yea. I nodded as he grunted loudly spurting cum down my throat, thrusting hard so much cum . He took out his dripping cock told me to lick it clean quick he had to go, thank you I said as he left? Fuck you fag he laughed.
This is so hot, you made me hard :)

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer saunas and steam rooms....more "controlled"....everybody is naked...less chance of getting mugged, robbed or beat up...plus you get to check out all the cocks before anyone makes a move.....be discreet and respectful as well....some guys are straight and not interested in playing.....its all good....

truecuckold

Experimental Member
Media
I gotta agree with Mister2101. I much prefer meeting up in a sauna where sex on premises is allowed. Can take my time that way and enjoy it without freaking out worrying about getting busted or whatever. That's not a thrill to me, it's scary shit! Having said that, one of the hottest meetups I ever had was in a public toilet. I'd met a guy off the internet and we'd chatted a bit, he knew I was a total oral bottom and he was a total oral top. He told me to meetup at a very quiet public toilet he knew. Had me straight on my knees and had a great long suck session that went on for ages, knew exactly what i liked and it seemed like it would never end. Finally blew a load all over my face and left me there to clean up. Two thumbs up from me.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I gotta agree with Mister2101. I much prefer meeting up in a sauna where sex on premises is allowed. Can take my time that way and enjoy it without freaking out worrying about getting busted or whatever. That's not a thrill to me, it's scary shit! Having said that, one of the hottest meetups I ever had was in a public toilet. I'd met a guy off the internet and we'd chatted a bit, he knew I was a total oral bottom and he was a total oral top. He told me to meetup at a very quiet public toilet he knew. Had me straight on my knees and had a great long suck session that went on for ages, knew exactly what i liked and it seemed like it would never end. Finally blew a load all over my face and left me there to clean up. Two thumbs up from me.
Nothing like a long, relaxed blow job.......both the top and bottom enjoy all the sensations, emotions and pleasure....love it...

Reactions: truecuckold

wetnips

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a very large piece of land upon which I have created a 'controlled' cruising park.
Anybody who goes must be a member. ID cards allow you in the parking lot.
This allows anonymous cruising with safety and peace of mind.
We have trails, both easy and hard, private turnoffs, little lean-tos, etc.

ret

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a very large piece of land upon which I have created a 'controlled' cruising park.
Sounds like a great pplace.Where are you located?

Reactions: aready6311

upright_member

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

A 'controlled ' cruising park ? L0L that is some wicked shit

ret

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was a dark and stormy night - no, really; well at least earlier that day it had rained a lot. That night, the clouds were still around so it was a very dark night. I stopped at a rest stop on my way home from working in a neighboring town. Met a really hot young dude at the urinals. He made it clear he wanted to suck my cock and suggested I follow him outside. He took me to one of the covered picnic tables that was more distant from the parking lot - there were some cars coming and going and a few parked, but it wasn't too busy. There were some low bushes between the parking area and table. And there no lights nearby and it was a dark night. So it was difficult for people in the parking lot to see us, but we could see them. So he had me sit on the end of the table so I'm looking towards the parking lot; he got down on his knees and started rubbing and licking my groin through my pants. Rock hard in no time at all, I soon had to set my cock free from the confining fabric! He then took my cock into his warm mouth and gave me the most awesome blowjob! It was fantastic - the enjoymentt being heightened by my being able to watch the few people coming and going, seeing them but they couldn't see us or what we were doing. Wow! I shot my load into his mouth and he swallowed it all and then licked my cock clean. As we were leaving, he gave me his phone number and suggested we should meet up again.

The next day, I had to go back to the neighboring city again. So at the end of the work day, I called him up and asked if we could meet up again. He said sure and gave me his address. This time he gave me my first ass rimming. That was an awesome experience being my first. But the blowjob the night before in the open air of the rest stop was the best!

DenverCumAddict

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like Males to use me like this.

Str8Married

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Sounds wonderful! Where do I sign up for a membership?

Reactions: nikinizor

IamNakedonmyknees

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Come on guys, there have to be some other park stories with a stranger. Parks, cars, restrooms, etc. Share your hot stories please! I really get into real life stories about the happenings.
I went to park once to get a blowjob,was wearing pink panties,and short shorts,tshirt,felt really horny,and sexy,found a guy jacking off,watched him for awhile,kept looking at his cock , so hot , he walked over to me pulled down my shorts,he seen my panties,my hard dick,, asked me if I was a faggot who sucked cocks, shook my head no. He pushed me to my knees and told me to suck him off,. I did his cock felt so good in my mouth,I moaned, and I started to cum in my panties.. He called me a cockslut ,grabbed my face and shoved his cock all the way in, all I could do was moan and lick, suck, it felt so good... Then he started to cum , I drank it all up.. I looked at him and said More , he smiled pointed behind me, I looked 2 guys were watching pants pulled down, their cocks out, I went to them,got in my knees and sucked them one by one.. I begged them to fuck my mouth,please I said, I want your cum in my mouth on my lips,on my face.. I was so horny so out of it,I looked around and saw 2 more guys next to me so hot I was, I said this was my first time sucking cocks, and I want to be a cocksucking slut.. I begged for their cum.. Here I was with 4 cock s I just kept sucking and sucking,, cum all over my face in my mouth.oh god soo o sexy, I felt.. Went to leave could not find my shorts,had to walk to my car in just panties,covered in cum . B4 I made it to my car this other guy parked next to me got out of his car came to me pulled down his pants. I went to my knees 5 cock s for my first time,, I felt like a sexy whore , in the middle of the parking lot,with other cars nearby did not care. Sucked off 2 more,I was in heaven and knew that I was a faggot cocksucker... When I got to my car this van pulled up next to me, I think it was the first guy I sucked.. He told me he had something for me to see. He took out his phone and showed me a video he took.. It was me sucking and begging for cum, he had my shorts and my ID told me to suck him off again I did...then he told me to come back the next night,told me I had to wear nylons,panties,shorter shorts,pink lipstick,and a halter top, he told me if I didn't he would post the video for all to see.. He said that he was gonna make me his cocksucking sissy faggot ,he said he was gonna parade me around as his little slut,told me I would make a pretty girl, I got scared but still felt so hot and horny, I said No ! He slapped me tore off my panties,pushed me to the ground,stuck his finger in my ass, I moaned knowing what would cum next..oh god I said please fuck my virgin ass,he told me to beg for more I did, I told him to fuck me like a cunt, like a bitch I wanted to feel his hot cum fill me up. In the middle of the parking lot I was being fucked . He then picked me up threw me in his van,opened all doors so everyone could see me naked covered in cum ... I got fucked 3 more times and sucked so many cocks.. I was 19, slim body,good looking, I made a good girl... It was the night of my life

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That sounds amazing. Wish I could find something like this in Los Angeles. We have year round good weather and love the outdoor sex experience!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naking pictures was tI went to a walking trail neair a lake . I saw a young guy giving me the eye so I walked off the trail into the woods. He followed. I pulled out my dick and started stroking. He pulled his out and started stroking too. Then he said suck it. I squated down and started sucking his dick. He rubbed his hands as I sucked him and moaned. Then he said turn around and bend over. I did as he said and soon he was fucking my ass doggie style. I was enjoying getting fucked bent over with my eyes closed. Then I heard a click then another. I looked back and he was taking pictures of his dick in my ass. I wonder if he still looks at them. It was hot.