Wentworth Miller

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My current hearthrob is Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. I admit I only started watching the show because of him but it is quite good so I shall continue. What I know about the gorgeous Wentworth is: He's 33, of mixed race parents, born in England, has a degree in English literature from Princeton, appeared in Dinotopia (great!) and a few other TV shows and films, one the hottest guys around, so far at least have found no mention of wife or girlfriend (hope springs eternal).

Does anyone have any additional information they would be willing to share?

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey city boy! i like this guy, too. matter of fact, 'prison break' is now my favorite show. i had to switch back and forth beween that and seein my atlanta falcons beat the eagles in monday night football. great show

D_Quethiok Heftyrocks

Account Disabled
Media
The gay rumor mill is already starting for him. Every "prettyboy" actor has to suffer through that. I wish that he body was a bit more toned for Prison Break.. he's got that skinny boy whose metabolism is changing and feels that he doesn't have to workout until he get's a pot belly body going on.

dakota21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im in australia...... so most of you guys are probably over him a bit. But here in Oz we have only just started getting PrisonBreak, and MAN the main character played by Wentworth Miller is DAMN hot! just wanting to know if there are any pics of him that show us whats hiding below those pants. They had a scene where he was lying on his bed and im pretty sure he had a pretty impressive bulge. Or just what you think about him? weather you think hes hung or not.