Wentworth Miller

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wentworth is one of those guys that even if we did find out he was gay, it wouldn't change the perception of him. Like T.R., he's still hot enough and man enough to be considered for hetero roles.

DRockStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
where did u read he was cut? i only assume hes uncut because of england and there was a article I beleive saying something on him being uncut

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
Any nudes out there of him? I have searched and not found any. I'll take fakes (hopefully good) fakes too! And whoever that other guy in Prison Break, who plays his brother. Him too! But Wentworth Miller is so damn hot!

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
wentworth is dating luke macfarlane.... i grew up with him.... we went to school together for 8 years.... luke is awesome.... i hope he and wentworth have a great relationship.....

:)

Where was this that you both grew up and went to school together? What grades did you know him in/how old were u both? I'll say this for Luke, he gets the quality men in Hollywood right before or just after they come out. First he was with T.R. Knight, now Wentworth Miller, the dude must be as nice as you say, and a lucky bastard with good game so to speak, lol.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My current hearthrob is Wentworth Miller from Prison Break...Wentworth...appeared in Dinotopia (great!)...

I saw part of Dinotopia on TV this morning. The scene that caught my attention was Wentworth getting out of bed wearing an old-fashioned night shirt--the kind that is long, but slit up the sides so that a lot of leg is shown. When he threw off the covers and swung out his legs, for a split second you could see up under his shirt. He appeared to be wearing boxer shorts of some kind underneath. There were a few other moments as he was moving around where you'd get a brief flash under his shirt. You don't really get to see anything, and even if you slowed it down frame-by-frame you still probably wouldn't, but just the suggestion that you're being flashed by him is kinda sexy.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, homo. Supposedly dating Luke McFarlane off Brothers & Sisters. One of those who is probably quite open about it in his private life, but whose agent would have a coronary if he tried to come out in public.