Wentworth Miller

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
The gay rumor mill is already starting for him. Every "prettyboy" actor has to suffer through that.

Sometimes the rumors are very, very true. Any 'suffering' is his and his agents 'issues'. T.R. Knight, Lance Bass, and Neil Patrick Harris aren't suffering anymore, but they were BEFORE they acknowledged the 'rumors' were very TRUE.

Here is more on Wentworth Miller:

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
wtf is wrong with you guys?!

no wonder straight guys dont want to hang out with gay guys, cuz whenever they do, they get labelled gay. wentworth is NOT gay! they r just friends.

ugh

Yeah T.R. Knight isn't gay either., lol. Neither is Neil Patrick Harris, (just like Wentworth) Neil's agent said, 'while he hangs out with lots of different people, he is not of that persuasion'. Then in the face of lots of evidence he was forced to come out or be outed. Lance Bass pretty much same thing. Same back in the day for female heart-throb super hunk, Rock Hudson.

The list of gay actors or public figures who have said (or had their agents say) that they were just hanging out with a 'friend' or 'friends' who later turned out in reality to have really been their lover or lovers, is a very, very long list indeed. Add Wentworth to the list, even if he gets married and has kids like the former Governor of New Jersey and so many others did and do, it doesn't make him any less gay or at least bi. There is a very long list of now openly gay or outed public figures who have done that too, even though like Wentworth they denied, denied, denied until the day they finally were fully found out or finally acknowledged it openly more.

Usually the truly str8 actors like Alec Baldwin and his fans/supporters, consider the gay rumor a compliment and don't get freaked out about it, they say things like Alec did, "thank you for the compliment". Not saying homophobic panic things like, "wtf is wrong with you guys?! no wonder straight guys don't want to hang out with gay guys ...", usually people that say that kinda thing are struggling with something in themselves, (evidence of this is proven in the experiment shown in the video below):

Last edited:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it interesting how everyone "knows" that every boy who ever takes drama class in high school is gay.

And yet by the time they get their break in TV or film, they've all mysteriously become straight.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
It is fine that Mr. Miller, as an actor sometimes uses different voices for different characters he plays. But the fact that he and his team tried to change his natural speaking/public voice (even in interviews now, etc.) to the exact fake voice he uses for his character on Prison Break is just silly and shows the lengths they are going to cover up something. In interviews before Prison Break, Wentworth's normal speaking voice was much more similar to his character in the TV show, "Popular", than to his current character's fake voice in Prison Break. Here is Wentworth in "Popular" for those of you who have never even heard of this show or knew he starred in it, before "Prison Break":

YouTube - Wentworth Miller

(Listen for yourself in the link above. His team even keeps trying to take down clips from anything before Prison Break, and downplays the fact that he had a main role in another TV show before "Prison Break", which makes no sense except to show the silly lengths they are going to try to hide who he is. I mean who would try to deny a main role on TV show even if there character was kinda gay, unless they are homophobic now to try to protect a new macho action star image, it's just kinda really, really sad that in 2008 people are still denying these things to this degree.)

Last edited:

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His name is..... Wentworth.

And there's any question about if he's gay or not?

GAY!!!!!!!!!

when you are a person who browses websites dedicated to penises, and also claim to be 100% straight, i don't know if it's the best idea to judge people and call them gay based solely on a name given to them by their parents. If your name was wentworth, would your 100% straight all of a sudden be 100% gay?

Reactions: Dudebroguy

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Average cock, reasonably good sized balls. I shared a jacuzzi with him at Burke Williams in LA about a year ago.

So...are you simply going to tease us with that tidbit or are you going to tell us what else you know about him? You know...is he or isn't he?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shocking as it seems, it is actually possible to share a jacuzzi with someone without having sex with them. Or so I've heard.

I agree. That's why I asked the question. If I had been assuming that atreyu had sex with Wentworth, I wouldn't have asked.

But it also stands to reason that if they were in a jacuzzi together, atreyu might know whether or not Wentworth is gay.

atreyu500

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do happen to know he's gay, but not from sharing the jacuzzi. I know it because we met years ago in West Hollywood long before PRISON BREAK started through mutual gay friends and it was BEYOND understood. I also have friends who knew him in New York where he didn't even attempt to be in the closet.

Reactions: Jason GayLight

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
........just one of thousands of people that have to hide their sexuality so as not to hinder their careers.

I wonder if once prison break is over he will be able to be more open.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don't mean for derail this, and once i make my statement you can go back to oogling his goodies...

but, is it me, or the name wentworth kinda pretentious?

ok, carry on peoples!

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i don't mean for derail this, and once i make my statement you can go back to oogling his goodies...

ok, carry on peoples!

it's not like he got to choose his name....

and if you don't like someone's name, that just gives you even more of an excuse to make up cute, sexy nicknames....

Reactions: Sksoksoolw

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do happen to know he's gay, but not from sharing the jacuzzi. I know it because we met years ago in West Hollywood long before PRISON BREAK started through mutual gay friends and it was BEYOND understood. I also have friends who knew him in New York where he didn't even attempt to be in the closet.

See, this is my point. All these boys are perfectly happy to be openly gay at the start of their careers, but then it's the Hollywood fame machine (a system supposedly run by gays) that forces them back in the closet against their will. It's a seriously fucked up system.

Yeah, cause Beyonce and Latifah and Shia and Peaches and Paris are such classy, understated, down-to-earth names.