Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It is fine that Mr. Miller, as an actor sometimes uses different voices for different characters he plays. But the fact that he and his team tried to change his natural speaking/public voice (even in interviews now, etc.) to the exact fake voice he uses for his character on Prison Break is just silly and shows the lengths they are going to cover up something. In interviews before Prison Break, Wentworth's normal speaking voice was much more similar to his character in the TV show, "Popular", than to his current character's fake voice in Prison Break. Here is Wentworth in "Popular" for those of you who have never even heard of this show or knew he starred in it, before "Prison Break":​

(Listen for yourself in the link above. His team even keeps trying to take down clips from anything before Prison Break, and downplays the fact that he had a main role in another TV show before "Prison Break", which makes no sense except to show the silly lengths they are going to try to hide who he is. I mean who would try to deny a main role on TV show even if there character was kinda gay, unless they are homophobic now to try to protect a new macho action star image, it's just kinda really, really sad that in 2008 people are still denying these things to this degree.)​
I watched the Popular scene and heard the voice, but that's another acting scene. Inadmissable. Objection, LOL!:biggrin1:

Does anybody have any home movies of Wentworth? You know where he's sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal while he talks on the phone or something like that? Something more REAL than another TV show. Everything on TV is fake, even the news. We've got over 300,000 members and nobody knows Wentworth personally. Somebody get him on the phone so we can ask.

"Wentworth, would you please tell us...you know what we wanna know.":tongue:

Let me ask Naughty. She might know:smile:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's too bad he's never called another actor buddy to wish him a happy birthday (or something), while on stage and miced. Maybe everyone learned a lesson from when Elijah Wood called Dominic Monaghan and was greeted with, "Hey there gay boy, how you doing?" "I have you on speaker phone and I'm miced." Followed by lots of painful backtracking and explanations.

Last edited:

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
It's too bad he's never called another actor buddy to wish him a happy birthday (or something), while on stage and miced. Maybe everyone learned a lesson from when Elijah Wood called Dominic Monaghan and was greeted with, "Hey there gay boy, how you doing?" "I have you on speaker phone and I'm miced." Followed by lots of painful backtracking and explanations.

YouTube - Elijah calls Dom in Hawaii

Another moment of Elijah just being himself with Dom:

YouTube - Dominic Monaghan and Elijah Wood gay moment

drvkv

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well done Wentworth - that Putin chap is as bad a Stalin (what is it with that country??) - so good on you for making a stand.

You're pretty damn fit too, thought I'd better add that :)

kbas9000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited: