We're all gonna die!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@L€x8: At age 261 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.

Cool, reality show supremacy with a James Dean-esque legacy. :rolleyes:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At age 79 a group of children will text message you continuously for three years, eventually distracting you while driving to your 25 year old girlfriend's and causing a fatal wreck; your fatal wreck.

Guess what - I am binning the phone at 78.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you guys got better odds than me......

At age 61 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

DAMN!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first name
At age 84 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM.

first and last
At age 45 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family. Crap! That's only 10 yrs away!

full name
At age 82 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
At age 66 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM.

...but...I don't do windows.:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No way I want to know ...let me be surprised and go fast without knowing I'm gone, already?

:rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ops..

I posted the wrong emotion...and added some more...lol...

:blindfold:

:dead1:

:confused:

:rolleyes:

:wave2:

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Under real name:

At age 46 a tiger will maul you. Don't ask why, but you will be in a Burmese jungle.

Under Jakeatolla:

At age 42 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.

Shit, I'm 38 now......:mad:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fantastic! It says I will be around to torment people for a while--

Otis: At age 93 you will be gunned down in the street by hippies after enacting a bill that grants the WTO even more power.

Not sure I'm thrilled with the method of exit--but it seems quick.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Screename:At age 87 while showing your work at a major art gallery, you will be accosted and later slain by PETA activists.

First Name: (A repeat of how Eddyabs will go) At age 69 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

Last Name: At age 71 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

Full Name: At age 77 you will be blown up by the pyrotechnics rigged at one of your "Still Not Dead" concerts.

----

Um...I think I'll take lotion, batteries and a bicycle...sounds kinky...so it could actually happen!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Manly Banisters: At age 45 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

[REAL NAME]: At age 75 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

Thing is - I answered the other questions - watch / age / pets / etc differently - I was actually a bit creeped out for about a minute. Hmmm - I don't want to play anymore...