we're talking BIG brother

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I did a quick search and didn't see any lpsg posts about Big Brother Australia's "Jamie" from last year I believe ................ have any of you seen this guy? I literally got all weak and wobbly! Now I admit I'm a sucker for a big soft flopping cock -- more than an ordinary old boner actually -- but you really don't see many in a lifetime like this one (I can only remember actually seeing one other in my life).

Don't want to be duplicating stuff if it has already been posted

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I *love* him. OMG. That wiggling, bouncy flopper makes me insane. Wish there'd been some way to see more of his balls, though...they're HUGE.:wank:

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
see I just KNEW it had to been posted on here ....... lol. It sure is lovely to look at though even as a re-hash and there is just something very H-O-T about watching it flop about on a video rather than just a still pic (though that makes my cock twitch aslo, lol)

I've got to figure out how to subscribe to Australian cable from here, hmmmmm........

guess you can't post an xtube link....? ..... sorry

bigboy127

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is ajmie the blond guy? there was a blond guy there that's really hung. i ene saw a pic of him where he was asleep and he had a hardon. Man that guy is packing serious dick