Were we cruising eachother or what? (clueless)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Notseingme, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Notseingme

Notseingme Member

O i was at the ymca the other day. And I usually work out get my clothes on as soon as possible and get outta there. But yesterday it was my second workout and i wanted to be fresh and I was feeling confident so i went naked to have a quick shower. Before stripping though I walked past this guy. About two times and the first time he looked like he was in the middle of something and his dick seemed like 75% hard. I did a quick glance and said hi. I started getting a lil stiff but it went away. then I stripped naked and did my thing in the shower. Then I come out and the guy (who is fully clothed now) seems to walk in a hurry in my direction while i am ringing out my shorts. And looks me up and down while I am naked. I was a bit startled so I was soft lol.

And its like he was disapointed and turned away.

What happened here?

2. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    probably because he didn't know you and you talked to him, some people find talking to strangers awkward

3. Notseingme

Notseingme Member

Well i never saw him before so I dunno but why didnt he speak?

4. MrToolhung

Gold Member

He might have been cruising you or he thought you were cruising him and he got freaked out by that.

5. Notseingme

Notseingme Member

he got freaked out?

he is the one rushing up to see my johnson lol

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice