Were you ever interrupted when naked and cumming in your bed

D

deleted871301

I was on vacation in Frankfurt and staying with a friend. We shared a bed. I was super horny one morning and decided to rub one out while he was in the shower. As I was cumming under the duvet, he walked into the room. I pretended that I just woke up and proceeded to stretch while the sticky mess lay on my stomach and I had to hold a conversation with an innocent smile on my face.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My older brother and I were both home from college for the holidays. He was planning to switch to my room because my grandparents would be arriving that evening and were taking his room. He had already moved some stuff in to free up a drawer for them, but otherwise still had use of his room.

I was stroking off in the privacy of my bedroom when I heard his and one of his (very hot) friend's voices in the hallway and I assumed they were heading to his room to hang out. Much to my surprise, my door flung open and they both barged in. There I was on the bed, facing the door...hard dick in hand. Because my brother and I shared a bathroom on our own floor, so it was completely normal to see each others' dicks. This was, however, the first and only time he saw me with an erection. It was the first time his friend saw my dick at all.

He said something like "oops" and laughed while I said something like "you could knock." He said he just needed to change into workout clothes, so he quickly changed and they left. I didn't have anything handy to cover up with, so my erection remained exposed. Getting up or rolling over would have just been more awkward. I was so turned on to be exposed that I was throbbing and oozing pre-cum all over the place. They quickly left and said something like "have fun," again laughing, while I said something like "next time, knock." As soon as they left, I barely had to touch it to trigger a massive explosion.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember my roommate could not have walked in my room perfectly timed as i let out that first shot of cum that hit my chest. He just stood there as i finnished unloading. After i was done he smiled and said we were out of milk

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember my roommate could not have walked in my room perfectly timed as i let out that first shot of cum that hit my chest. He just stood there as i finnished unloading. After i was done he smiled and said we were out of milk

Hey Buddy,
You should have replied, "I can't help you with 'milk' but I hope you can use this load of HOOOOOOT CREAM! LOL
RICKY_27

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My mom caught me when I was young---a few times.

oh my...memories....this happened a lot to me. Both parents. Being an only child and home schooled. And waking up erect and then having my parents give me a wake up/get up call in the middle of my second or third orgasm. I used to wake up early just so I could get off a few times and make it go down before I had to get up and put on a robe. PJ's didn't fit so I had a robe and it was embarrassing to go out in the hallway to the bathroom and having my penis head arrive before I did. Back then parents didn't put much thought in to their child's privacy.

And then there was the time my parents went out for the evening, expected back late, came home early, found a dark house, and looked out to the patio to see myself naked and a naked married lady from a street over and a block away doing her best to ride as much of me as she could.

In retrospect, those times my parents caught me, I suppose it was karma for my having to try to sleep EVERY NIGHT while listening for several hours to my mother screaming in orgasms while my giant horse dick endowed father dropped several loads and my first "wakeup call" was every morning when they woke up and started their morning sex. They always, every morning, did it at least once, usually twice and weekends even more, before they got up to start the day and get me up. And on weekends if I was out and came home during early to late afternoon, I walked in to our house to hear my mom and dad going at it and my mom screaming orgasms on what I guess was about every stroke so that was part of my growing up too. My mother was obviously very much a multiorgasmic size queen (she married my dad) screamer and very vocal and talkative during sex and my father was very vocal and talkative too so it was impossible for me to sleep earlier or longer than they were actually sleeping.

hjimmy1234

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My mother once caught me masturbating in the bathroom. Door opened and there I was whacking off like mad on the can. I was usually at football practice or something that time of day, so she probably didn't know I was home yet.

On the other hand, she could just have been getting back at me for catching her and my Dad going at it one day. I'd come home early from school, heard some noises in their bedroom, opened the door, and there they were going at it. I backed out immediately. At the time, I couldn't make heads or tails of what I'd seen - Ma was on top, facing me, and Dad was facing the other way, feet upwards, towards the door. Years later, after my first wife introduced me to the practice, I figured out that they were 69-ing. At that age I wouldn't have believe people did such things. Even when my wife explained it to me, I was in a state of disbelief.

A few more stories about being caught in the act:

After getting out of the Navy, I roomed with a buddy of mine for about a year. For a month or so, I shacked up with a young chick who'd just turned 18 and run away from home. A couple weeks after she moved out, over a couple of beers my roommate confided that he'd cracked my bedroom door open a couple times while she and I were going at it. I thought it kind of hilarious at the time. Later on it was a huge turn on thinking about him watching us.

For financial reasons, my first wife and I lived with her parents when we first got married. Her 16-year-old brother used to drop into chat while we were still in bed on Saturday or Sunday mornings. Only two years apart in age, they'd been extremely close growing up. While we were talking away, my wife would play with me under the covers until I'd get rock hard, then slowly slip the covers back so he could get a good look. That really turned her on. We'd all pretend like nothing was going on. Making it hotter for some reason was that she'd once told me she'd seen him with morning wood a couple times and that he was very big, lots bigger than me.

A really weird story along these lines: I knew a guy who was legendary for his huge cock. Girls lined up in droves to get fucked by it. He used to whine constantly that they just wanted him for his big dick, that they never stuck around afterwards. I didn't want to tell him but he was right. He had the face of a dead manatee and the personality of a doorstop. He once told me that when he was a kid, he used to masturbate with his door open, for everyone to see. He had two sisters, one older and one younger. His father eventually told him to can it.
Great stories

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I lived with my best friend after I got divorced, his girl walked in my room one morning when she thought I wasn't home.

I was sleeping (snoring she said) and morning wood was in full size laying against my stomach. She told me about it later that day and gave me a wink. No I never fucked her, she was bat shit crazy and I would never do that to my best friend. But she kept making dick jokes about me, was really.....awkward.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seems like being caught is a common theme,with hung guys,i wonder if they just don't feel shy

It's more like if you jerk off enough eventually somebody's going to walk in on you, whether your dick's 3 inches or 30 centimeters long.