Were you ever surprised how hung he was?

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Met a a friend of a friend at a party and he appeared to be a normal 6 foot type guy, cute, masculine and friendly. Around 30 something. light brown hair, slim muscular build, proportionate, blue eyes . At times cocky almost arrogant and surly but a charming smile when I worked him. I was 22 precocious and relatively inexperienced and wanted to be fucked.

As it turns out during the course of the evening and over several drinks he reveals he is bi and never been with a dark skinned man. I told him it has been a few years and would be really nice to get fucked again.

We went back to his place, which was a shared room in a small basic house, no carpet, wooden floorboards, cheap old furniture and a huge mattress on the floor. No other furniture than a chair and small drinks table. Used socks, shirts and other stuff strewn about. A clothes rack hanging a few neatly pressed shirts and suits though. the rooms smelled raw musky and masculine, already I felt like being totally owned by its owner. Kind of weird how some particular mens smells seem to trigger off that side of me.

We kissed for a while and he said he wanted to put me over his knee for a spanking to teach me a lesson for being so cock hungry. I was unsure but after some persuasion and the thought of getting fucked I relented and he gave me 18 gentle wacks over my jeans, it felt good to be under the control of this man at his mercy to take his punishment and feel and smell him. I placed one arm around his waist and round to the crack of his butt. I gripped onto his belt and felt his hairy butt crack. I loved how he was sweaty down there and relished being able to lick his most private secret parts. I couldn't feel his cock or bulge.
He then lowered my pants to my white briefs which always look good next to my dark skin he followed by 18 harder smacks which took my breath away but gave me an impressive hardon.

He stood me up and bored through my sole with his blue eyes, telling me how great my body was. I looked down at his zipper but still did not notice anything there, I though well he is a smaller than average guy or impotent hence the spanking fetish so decided to accept the foreplay as the best part of the session.

He pulled my briefs down and put me into a wheel barrow position giving me 18 hard smacks on my naked butt, my god it felt like my arse cheeks were on fire. He was a strong determined man, it felt so good to be under his control.

He eventually stood up and told me to undress him, totally sure he was small and limp I pleasured myself by taking my time undressing his shirt and enjoying his hairy chest, armpits and kissing techniques ,I kissed him as he directed all over, licking from inside each of his flared nostrils to his mouth to ears and pits, savouring all of his delicious tastes and flavours. In fact I was surprised how I slutted out for him, yet it felt so good, so right and so intimate.

I undid his jeans and dropping them down found he was wearing loose baggy fitting but thick boxer briefs. I still did not see his bulge, when I reached out I seemed to encounter a load of loose material where his cock should be and I thought WTF the guy must have a micro cock but he has three balls.

Well thought the first part was nice so why not give the guy a break, enjoy his freaky three balls and give his micro willy some deep throat, until I started massaging down his inner thigh, that's when I got the shock of my life, my initial thought was what the fuck is this guy doing stuffing a dildo down there, in his frustration he had begun to lower his briefs too. Visions of a blow up kind of prosthesis from a car accident flashed through my mind also. The way he was urgently removing his briefs made me think uh-oh the guys gonna make me accept it whatever freaky thing it is. Well nows the time to try some freaky sex I thought. The fact that it may have been a large penis never entered my mind as it was so unusual, in that I didn't see the bulge in his pants or briefs, the fact that he didn't rub it and when I ground against his crotch there was nothing much other than what appeared to be his balls. I didn't feel it when across his crotch or stood next to him made me certain this was as the result of an accident.

But to my relief I saw a broad expanse of thick bushy pubes and an absolutely white huge thick cock shaft in his forest. The thickest I have ever seen, he quickly yanked his briefs down to reveal a man that was humongous, his cock was literally 2/3rds of the way down to his kneecaps. His balls were big too, nice and hanging low. His cock head was half covered by an ample foreskin and some huge blue veins coursed down the shaft vanishing into the thick undergrowth of his pubic forest.

It was still hanging down and OH MY FUCKING GAWD was my first sentence, at that he seemed to tighten his stomach and his cock momentarily throbbed and flexed temptingly, in the process engorging even further and standing away from his thighs.

"Suck It" he said, gripping the shaft I found I could not reach all the way round the shaft and tentatively put it to my lips, trying to open up wide fearing my teeth would scrape him but I wasn't doing a good job. He grabbed my hair and firmly pulled my head forward onto his cock until he was embedded deep in my throat, my teeth scraping along his cock didn't seem to bother him and in fact the way he persuaded my mouth down onto his cock I think he actually liked the sensation. What followed was my first deep throat sustained gagging session and he seemed to love every minute of being in total control. he moaned appreciatively at the copious saliva and mucous covering his shaft. all the time slowly working more and more down my now willingly passive numbed out throat. When it came to it and he was fully hard I measured his girth at its thickest was more than my wrist and at that point he said to stop messing about as he wanted to fuck me.

After what seemed like a good half hour of working it into me gently, The feeling of being stretched and his coarse thick pubes rubbing against my now super sensitive butt cheeks was so good. I had totally slutted out for him and did whatever he asked for. however he wanted me to sit, stand or lie down for him. He told me my eyes popped out of my gorgeous face every time he bottomed me out and that actually turned him on even more. When he finished I felt absolutely and utterly exhausted and yet totally pleased at having taken such a magnificent specimen of a cock. For almost three days afterwards I could still feel the sensations of his huge cock stretching and ploughing me out. This was my first true experience of a large penis and ive remembered it vividly ever since.

I never got to see him again as he moved abroad to the middle east with his company and family.

Last edited:

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my word yes! TWICE!

The first time I was with a guy I had known for a while. We met through mutual friends. Our group hung out a lot. Anyway one night I was feeling sexy and so was he evidently. We got to talking and flirting. He was talking about how big he was and what he'd do to me if I let him. I was thinking yada yada yada. You ain't saying anything I haven't heard before.

So he springs for a hotel. I should have known then I was in for it. lol We get into the foreplay and slowly removing each other's clothes. He steps back to drop his pants. I think he was expecting me to say never mind when I saw it because he kind of stood there waiting and looking a bit embarrassed.

He stood roughly six feet tall and was thin as a rail. I think all his weight went into his dick. That thing was halfway down his thigh and thick! :1zhelp:

I'd NEVER had a guy even remotely that hung. But I had talked so much shit and he was really a cool guy and he looked really pitiful. We worked it out. lol Though I couldn't pee right for a couple days.

I ended up hooking up with a guy from high school, whom I didn't know was gay, a year after I graduated when I randomly ran into him in NYC. He was about my height/weight...maybe 5'9, 140. He had the biggest dick I've ever seen on a white guy in person. By my eye, easily 9.5 x 7.5 (yes, that thick). I was floored...and angry that I hadn't gotten my hands on it sooner lol.

Reactions: loloster

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Knew a guy in NYC who came into the bar I worked. He was about 5'10, dark curly hair and thinly built.We became friends and he eventually moved into my building. When I moved away I sold him my bed.
One night on a visit to the city I called him and stopped in....he had been drinking a bit of red wine and we began making out. Rubbing his crotch I found a cock snaking all the way down to his knee....I was amazed and the look must have shown on my face. He got really embarassed and put an end to our little make out session. Always wondered what that was about cause I know he had always been sweet on me.