Were you the Valedictorian of your Highschool?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wasn't. I see that there are many smart people here, that probably were.

I grew in the 5th largest city in NJ. We probably have 100 cities.

We had a very large graduating class. I was in many of the same classes as the Valedictorian, she was the child of two doctors. If I had been in easier classes I could have gotten straight A's. Anyway, I was a little lazy in school.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Alas, there were 31 others ahead of me whom I would have had to slaughter if I were to be my high school class validictorian.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alas, there were 31 others ahead of me whom I would have had to slaughter if I were to be my high school class validictorian.

Oh, a one room schoolhouse. :wink: (just kidding) I couldn't resist.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
High school? Far from it. Real far.

By the time I got to college though, I did respectably. Not the valedictorian, but I graduated with honors in two majors. Which admittedly, isn't quite as impressive as stripping one's way through seminary. :rolleyes:

B_VoodooGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasn't the Val, no. Was good friends with her though... and the Sal, too. I did pretty well; 10th in my class of 450+ ((462 if I remember correctly... Not that it matters. :] )).

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I graduated 27th out of 500 and some kids. BUT, I dated the Valedictorian all during 12th grade and we went off to University together! She is a DA in a southern city now, and we remain friends.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nope. too lazy.

only smart story i have is that they sent me "upstairs" when i was in first grade to the second grade class for reading. old brick schoolhouse - everyone was in the same room per grade. no ac. old radiator style heating. i remember the janitor throwing sawdust on the floor if someone puked. made it easier to clean i guess.

my 5th grade teacher screamed at me once in front of everyone. loud lady with big hair from oklahoma. "sometimes you just sit there like a bump on a pickle!"

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
I could have been, but, unfortunately, high school doesn't reward learning the material; they reward doing mindless work. I consistently scored the highest mark on all tests, but ended up in the exact middle standing wise.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nope. too lazy.
only smart story i have is that they sent me "upstairs" when i was in first grade to the second grade class for reading. old brick schoolhouse - everyone was in the same room per grade. no ac. old radiator style heating. i remember the janitor throwing sawdust on the floor if someone puked. made it easier to clean i guess.
my 5th grade teacher screamed at me once in front of everyone. loud lady with big hair from oklahoma. "sometimes you just sit there like a bump on a pickle!"

I did great in grade school. I got straight E's (for Excellent). Then 7th grade came and I became a B+ student.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I probably could've been, or close to it, if I hadn't been too depressed to study. (plus a bit of laziness, admittedly.)

I graduated 45th of 280 students.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, I was in high school. (I used to hate telling people, until my English teacher once told me that if you worked very hard for something, then you shouldn't have a problem admitting that you did.)

Like Mindseye, I will also be graduating with high-honors from my university, too. Unlike him, though, it had very little to do with stripping, although, some might have been involved to change a grade or two. :tongue:

(Just kidding! Sheesh!)