Wes Ramsey from Latter Days - Well Hung?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sure many of the gay men here have seen the movie Latter Days, but if you rented it at Blockbuster (as I originally did) instead of seeing the unrated version, you may haved missed this.

After the love seen, when Christian (Wes Ramsey) is left alone in the motel, he gets out of bed and walks around the room looking for Aaron. You only see him from the back, but you get a couple of glimpses of something swinging between his legs, and it seems to be hanging pretty damn low. I discovered this when I saw the unrated version.

You can see the scene on YouTube (about 9 minutes in), but it's much easier to see on the DVD.
YouTube - Latter Days - Part 07=

So what do you think, is Wes Ramsey well hung?

Oh, by the way, I also love the song they play in this scene.

Reactions: dom1000

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i would love to see some nucde pics of this god so we can acctually see it. both of the guys in this film are so hot and i love the film a huge amount, never fails to make me cry at the end no matter how many times i see it :D

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if you guys knew this or not but Wes Ramsey also played Wyatt Holliwell on Charmed. He played the adult version of their first born son.

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone have a bead on Simon of American Idol? They're in Philly filming this week--would luv to get that long dong in bed. Looks like he's packing something really long!!! Anyone have any thoughts or pics?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw what you guys where talking about, but i think he probably has a "cock sock" on. Its what they use during nude and sex scenes to cover the penis from the shot.

I have to admit, when I watched that scene, there did seem to be something a bit unnatural about the way it was swinging. I actually wondered if he was wearing some sort of prosthetic, but I hoped not, because that would be really sad to resort to something like that for a rear shot. That's actually why I asked if other people thought he was hung, but I didn't mention that before because I didn't want to bias people's responses.

The cock sock is a better explanation. On the other hand, Xiwa is right that you do get glimpses of his penis from the front as he's walking across the room. The pics are pretty blurry, but it's clearer on the DVD.

Not sure if you guys knew this or not but Wes Ramsey also played Wyatt Holliwell on Charmed. He played the adult version of their first born son.

I did know that, but unfortunately I didn't watch the show very regularly and I missed the episodes where he guest starred.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a sock, guys. :disappointed: You can see it just as he stands up and in the mirror as he passes. But this doesn't make him any less delicious. :wink:

It's so blurry I can't really tell what I'm seeing, just that there's something big swinging there.