Wes Ramsey

schlozski

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Fransisco (California, United States)
I just finished watching Latter Days (ok movie) and the main star Wes Ramsey gets naked and the film only shows him from behind but it looks as though he's above average. I was looking for pictures of him online but the photos don't do as much justice as the film.

Here is a link to the picture of him. Wes Ramsey Currently, he has been cast for a movie call LA Dicks but, the title is misleading.

Just thought I might add a celebrity with some proof.

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by schlozski@Jun 26 2005, 01:29 AM
I just finished watching Latter Days (ok movie) and the main star Wes Ramsey gets naked and the film only shows him from behind but it looks as though he's above average. I was looking for pictures of him online but the photos don't do as much justice as the film.

Here is a link to the picture of him. Wes Ramsey Currently, he has been cast for a movie call LA Dicks but, the title is misleading.

Just thought I might add a celebrity with some proof.
[post=324113]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I first saw him when he was on "Guiding Light." I've been wondering about his size for years. He's pretty tall.

hbblover

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's on the new show The Playboy Club which premiered last night.
He looks REALLY good on the show.
Very clean-cut and 60's.
He also had a brief sex scene.
He reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on who.
He's very cute though.

schmoo

Experimental Member
Media
He plays a bit part as a lab tech on CSI:NY and is on about every 2nd or 3rd episode, at least last year. Seems to have lost a lot of weight and looks real skinny these days but it's hard to tell what's under the lab coat. I didn't recognize him but noticed his name in the credits. Took a while to realize he was the lab tech with a pony tail. Looks much different than his Latter Days days.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just finished watching Latter Days (ok movie) and the main star Wes Ramsey gets naked and the film only shows him from behind but it looks as though he's above average.

In the picture you link to, he's walking past a mirror. Next time you watch it, freeze-frame it and you might be able to catch a glimpse!