Wesley Eure

TXgirl77

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How funny, I just was reading his website before I got on here!! I was watching land of the lost reruns and decided to google him.

He has written some plays and was on days of our lives it says. There is a picture of him with his dog (professionally taken) which gave me the impression he might be gay? He says he has a cameo in the new movie.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How funny, I just was reading his website before I got on here!! I was watching land of the lost reruns and decided to google him.

He has written some plays and was on days of our lives it says. There is a picture of him with his dog (professionally taken) which gave me the impression he might be gay? He says he has a cameo in the new movie.

You thot he might be gay b/c he had a pic w/his dog on his website?! WTF?!

TXgirl77

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's right... the thought entered my mind because there were no pictures of him with a wife or girlfriend of any sort. No mention that he has ever been married in his biography. Then there was that picture and it made me wonder if possibly he might be gay? I don't know many straight men who have taken professional photos where they are posing with their dogs? It doesn't MEAN that he is gay, of course.

TXgirl77

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HaHa.. very funny.

I don't think every picture of someone with their animals makes them appear possibly gay. There was something about this particular picture along with the other things mentioned that made the thought enter my mind. I have no idea if he is or not and it realy doesn't matter one way or the other... only mentioned it because the creator of the thread did. My gaydar could be way off, but normally it's pretty good.

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
I met him in Vegas, where we both lived, in the 70's....the early 70's...and yes, he is gay. I believe he lives in Palm Springs now, but you can google him and find out. He was a nice guy and a major celebrity (male/married/'straight') had a huge crush on him.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw this thread yesterday and I guessed that the OP was probably watching the Land of the Lost marathon on the Sci Fi channel. I was going to reply then, but I was too busy watching the marathon myself.

I don't specifically remember having a crush on him when I was younger, but wow, I do now. I especially liked the episode where he was swimming in denim cut-off shorts. I think that was probably his only shirtless scene in the show.

Here's his Web site. If that picture of him is recent, then, damn, he's looking good.

Wesley Eure

I'm delighted to learn that he's might be gay. There's certainly some evidence on his Web site to support the theory. If you scroll down to the middle of his home page, you'll see that he's involved in various AIDS charities and that he "conceived and directed" LaLaPOOLooza.

Lalapoolooza.org

He also wrote the campy vampire musical, Bite Me!

COME. GET BIT!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

jadefalcon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm delighted to learn that he's might be gay. There's certainly some evidence on his Web site to support the theory. If you scroll down to the middle of his home page, you'll see that he's involved in various AIDS charities and that he "conceived and directed" LaLaPOOLooza.

Lalapoolooza.org

He also wrote the campy vampire musical, Bite Me!

COME. GET BIT!

Oh he's definitely gay alright and that comes straight from horse's mouth.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know we all grow older and time doesn't stand still, but in my mind
time has indeed stood still in regards to Spenser, Wesley, and Kathy.
In my mind, they are as they were in those long ago episodes of LOTL.

After all these years, this is the first time I have seen them as they are
today. Boy, how they all have changed!

Wesley still has that little crooked smile, but looks very different without
the long hair.
Spenser has aged very well.
Kathy, I would have never recognized in a million years.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wes had a relationship with Richard Chamberlain, until Rich broke it up and broke Wes's heart. I wish I had been around then to console that sweet young man.

I was glad to meet Wesley at the "old" MGM Hotel in Las Vegas for Bernadete Peters' show as our guest at the VP table back in 1979. My lover, Chic, and I drove him him back to his house in the LA "County". We spent the night at his ranch home, where he raised Arabian Horses, and by the time I woke-up the following moring alone in the house; made a screwdriver for breakfast (with toast) and headed down the property to pet the horses (warned the prior night not to go into there fenced-off areas - even though I rode horses as a teenanger). Beautiful animals! We met a couple months, again in Vegas, and saw Donna Summer at the MGM.

I'm glad that he finally "came out" as he has asked me to keep that knowledge of his life personal... Now that I live in the Tacoma/NW Seattle area, I have had to go back into the closet from growing-up in LA and relocating here from San Francisco (since 1983). Sometimes its a bitch!

Go Wesley and maybe sometime our paths will cross again!

- Tim

D

deleted32404

Doesn't he live in Palm Springs? If so, I've met him and he's still very sexy.