Wesley Snipes V.S. Andy Dick

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
After watching the most recent episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, which dealt with issues of Perceptions of Racial Bigotry, Perceptions of Bigotry against Lesbianism, and The Politics of the Public Restroom- I am reminded of an alleged incident which involved Wesley Snipes and Andy Dick.

Maybe some of the other participants will also recall hearing about an incident in which Mr. Snipes, allegedly beat up Mr. Dick at the urinal, after Mr. Dick made a comment about the size of Mr. Snipes cock? Here you have two men, one black the other white. One having famously played a Drag Queen, but very clearly self-identified as heterosexual- while the other Mr. Dick a man of allegedly shifting Sexual Preferences,and above average endowment. If you recall this incident, what do you think about it in terms of Race, Sexuality, and the Public Restroom?

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Just an Andy Dick comment. Supposedly there was quite the uproar when he visited my college in the early 90s. I didn't go to the show, but I am guessing it was a standup routine. At any rate, the hubub involved the guys in charge (fraternity members) who were in charge of the airport pickup, hotel shuttling, etc (It was a small college). Allegedly (protect everyone here), Andy kept asking the guys if they had any weed and kept asking them if he could suck them off. Again, this is a 2nd or 3rd hand story, so that is all alleged, but it was always something that stuck in my mind. Again, it is no secret about his changing ways, but always entertaining to hear - even alleged- stories about an entertainer.

Eric

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andy Dick is a famous nutcase.
Openly bi, he lives with one former wife,
and one current mistress and all sorts of their kids.

I've seen him on talk shows sober,
and high, and literally running amuck.

And yeah, he is supposedly hung.
But i had missed the details about Snipes....Yipes.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Ericsson1228d@Oct 5 2005, 04:31 PM
Just an Andy Dick comment. Supposedly there was quite the uproar when he visited my college in the early 90s. I didn't go to the show, but I am guessing it was a standup routine. At any rate, the hubub involved the guys in charge (fraternity members) who were in charge of the airport pickup, hotel shuttling, etc (It was a small college). Allegedly (protect everyone here), Andy kept asking the guys if they had any weed and kept asking them if he could suck them off. Again, this is a 2nd or 3rd hand story, so that is all alleged, but it was always something that stuck in my mind. Again, it is no secret about his changing ways, but always entertaining to hear - even alleged- stories about an entertainer.

Eric
[post=349085]Quoted post[/post]​

He seems to be quite outrageous, out with an open invitation for bi/gay sex, and just plain out of bounds.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Oct 5 2005, 04:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Oct 5 2005, 04:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cricketsliar@Oct 5 2005, 04:24 PM
Mr. Dick made a comment about the size of Mr. Snipes cock
[post=349081]Quoted post[/post]​

What did he say?
[post=349089]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Allegedly, Mr. Dick and Mr. Snipes were next to each other at an UnModernized urinal. Mr. Dick, in suppossedly having observed Mr. Snipes penis, allegedly commented that Mr. Snipes cock was smaller than Mr. Dick&#39;s penis. This suppossed observation was said to be cause for Mr. Snipes grabbing Mr. Dick and shoving Mr. Dick into the Urinal wall. There is suppossed to be more to the story.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Oct 5 2005, 05:18 PM

I&#39;ve seen him on talk shows sober,

[post=349099]Quoted post[/post]​

I have heard from several good sources that Andy Dick is hung. At one point, did&#39;nt openly state he was gay, only to publicy retract that statement?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by cricketsliar+Oct 5 2005, 05:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cricketsliar &#064; Oct 5 2005, 05:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-txquis@Oct 5 2005, 05:18 PM

I have heard from several good sources that Andy Dick is hung. At one point, did&#39;nt openly state he was gay, only to publicy retract that statement?
[post=349117]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I some how believe Mr.Dick is probably hung.......he has that "big dick swagger" to him.....
Mr.Snipes on the other hand is probably just a grower.....

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Oct 5 2005, 05:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Oct 5 2005, 05:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cricketsliar@Oct 5 2005, 05:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-txquis
@Oct 5 2005, 05:18 PM

[post=349117]Quoted post[/post]​

I some how believe Mr.Dick is probably hung.......he has that "big dick swagger" to him.....
Mr.Snipes on the other hand is probably just a grower.....
[post=349119]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

If Halle Berrry were less of a lady, I&#39;m sure she&#39;d talk, and clear up everything about Mr. Snipes.

What surprises more, is that we don&#39;t have numerous documented videos or photos of Mr. Dicks lauded cock.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lets suppose the insane Mr Dick has a big or even huge or better still, a gargantuan penis with balls the size of basketballs and is a skilled bottom, cocksucker, masochistic gay guy.

I still have to ask the question....WHO CARES&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; He&#39;s fugly and weird. And making a good living off it. So I guess I answered my own question. I now return you to your regular programming.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 7 2005, 12:30 AM
Lets suppose the insane Mr Dick has a big or even huge or better still, a gargantuan penis with balls the size of basketballs and is a skilled bottom, cocksucker, masochistic gay guy.

I still have to ask the question....WHO CARES&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; He&#39;s fugly and weird. And making a good living off it. So I guess I answered my own question. I now return you to your regular programming.
[post=349509]Quoted post[/post]​

I personally, found this alleged incident interesting in terms of illustrating the Racial and Sexual Politics of the Male Public Restroom. What I mean by that, is that, often African-American Men will voice concern/aniexty about White Male Curiousity regarding the size of their penis. Many African-American Men often seem to feel that White Guys exhibit inordinate Black penis fascination at the urinal, evidenced by comments like Mr. Dick allegedly made to Mr. Snipes. Many African-American Men also seem to feel that White Guys use this Black Penis Fascination to reduce African-American Men in situations of power. Good illustration- KinkGuy, if you have ever seen the movie "In the Company of Men" with Aaron Eckert, there is a scene in which the Character asks the African-American intern to show him his Balls in order to prove he is worthy and literally Man enough to work for the company. Having seen the African-American interns balls the character is either envious of their size, or disappointed and then proceeds to belittle the Intern by sending him off to fetch coffee.

Do you understand?