West London based half Italian lad seeks pukka mates

anonimar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, hello guys,

I'm not sure what response I'll get (if any), but it's gotta be worth a post. :smile: I'm a good looking, half Italian-half Eastern European British-born bloke (it's a long story - I'll tell you one day).

I'd really like to make friends with another masculine lad, ideally maybe Italian, Spanish, English. Character matters; charisma I guess. Me? Well, I'm 6ft, 30, white, got dark hair, number 2 buzz cut, a set of blueys, 42c, 32w, big-ish at 8" (granted, more trouser snake than the trouser monsters I see here :smile: ), erm, chilled, easy going.

I would very much like to go for a meal with a handsome man. Or maybe see a film. And then cuddle up at home. Coz I like that sort of stuff. I live alone (got my own place), I have a job, and I'm not a drugged-up space cadet. I'm open to the idea of no strings fun, but I can't deny that I'd be very receptive to a little...how you may say, amore. ;-) Because as well as being horny, I'm very affectionate, and I relish and respect a monogonous relationship. (i might be horny, but I'm not a shit).

I'm not at all interested in celeb culture or phoneyness; the appeal of Big Brother or the new MINI, are lost on me I must confess. Oh, and I'm more i-Plod, than i-Pod. I don't want to exclude the sounds of the real world in exchange for some pap downloaded illegally from the 'net. :wink:

Good. So now that I have put 99% of you off me, perhaps the 1% left that loves pasta, walking in the Fells in the rain then snuggling up in bed afterwards, might want to reply :smile: Oh, and I'm a petrol head, too. So environmentalists, i can't come tub thumping with you. Unless we can arrive in a Lamborghini. :smile:

Ok, long post ends now. I live very near Windsor (UK; where Mrs Queen's castle is, lest there be any doubt).

Look forward to hearing from one of you that a) lives in Thailand and loves to be sucky-sucky wifey b) is on death row and seeks a pen-pal c) is handsome, hung, and lives two minutes away. As *cough* if :biggrin1:

Grazie.