Westboro Baptists Praise VT Masacre

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, this is too fucking much!!! How is it that they can ba allowed to air this garbage ??? I thought that Phelps was bad for picketing Soldiers Funerals, now this ????

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are absolutely the worst people imaginable.:mad:
The shooter was worse.

The press which is still giving the shooter saturation coverage is worse.

The legislators and school admins who made it possible for the shooter to do so much damage, and who still won't admit to, or rectify, their errors, are worse.

Fred et al are disgusting, but far from the worst.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The shooter was worse.

The legislators and school admins who made it possible for the shooter to do so much damage, and who still won't admit to, or rectify, their errors, are worse.

Personally I think praising a horrible act and claiming it to be God's retribution for the supposed acceptance of homosexuals by this country is in many ways worse than the actual act. Blaming the media and all the rest is just pointless in my view, but I certainly don't think that their actions, whatever they may be, are worse than what Fred Phelps is doing!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This whole deal is just totally unreal, and tells us just what shape our society is getting to be in.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally I think praising a horrible act and claiming it to be God's retribution for the supposed acceptance of homosexuals by this country is in many ways worse than the actual act. Blaming the media and all the rest is just pointless in my view, but I certainly don't think that their actions, whatever they may be, are worse than what Fred Phelps is doing!
Personally I think you're whacked. Gratuitous murder is always worse than mere talk. And Fred isn't trying to inspire repeats, which we can't honestly say about the press.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I think you're whacked. Gratuitous murder is always worse than mere talk. And Fred isn't trying to inspire repeats, which we can't honestly say about the press.

So by saying "Westboro Baptist Church rejoices in the VT Killings, not mourns," and "we wish it was 33,000, not 33," what is he trying to inspire, BD? Yes, clearly Mr. Phelps is more restrained than the evil godless "liberal" media of this country, damn them.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The shooter was worse.

The shooter was clearly insane. The press is doing their jobs. My vote goes to Phelps and friends.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it would be deserved that, when members of the Phelps family reach the gates of heaven, St. Peter pimpslaps the fuck out of them and then opens that burning trapdoor. :smile:

WOW! Gotta love that quote, short and to the point. I agree with every single word you said. Just mind blowing! Very scary.

Normally sign my posts with Peace, but this one is very difficult.......

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is yet another of his publicity stunts.

In case some of you have not noticed, this is how phred felps get SATURATION COVERAGE, FOR FREE. He may be completely insane, but he's not stupid. Taking out full page ads in every newspaper in the country and air time on every TV and radio station in the country would be rather pricey. So...

Instead of purchasing that sort of coverage, he watches the news for any type of horrific disaster, natural or manmade, where there is lots of death and carnage. He then trumpets out his "thank god for this disaster, I'm a-gonna picket, this only happened because god hates fags and these dead people loved fags."

He is then naturally swept up in the over-saturation media coverage of the situation.

Just because he has not actually pulled the trigger (that we know of), BD, it doesn't make his tactics or actions any less heinous.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just because he has not actually pulled the trigger (that we know of), BD, it doesn't make his tactics or actions any less heinous.

Well, incitement to criminal activity is a crime, if such an act were repeated and the perpetrator cited say Phelps (or BD, some tawdry rag) as inspiration it would be an interesting concept to see if a case could be made. Of course the consequences for US freedom of expression if it were could be....unwelcome. Such freedoms do come at a cost.

The downside is that such an event would need to be repeated to test the hypothesis, personally I think allowing those like Phelps to vent in public, while an affront to decency is probably less dangerous than driving his views 'underground' where they're harder to control.

In the open those with one or more functioning brain cells can see him and his views for what they are. When they're forbidden and suppressed things often have a habit of acquiring a (usually false) mystique of desire and value, like drugs for example.

BTW BD, do you have specific evidence that the media are actively seeking to inspire a repeat, presumably for the sake of circulation? I mean actual cause and effect evidence, something you read in the Manchester Guardian perhaps?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you get angry at that lot of idiots, you may want to check out Micheal Moore's Sodomy Mobile.

I've not been a great fan of Moore recently, I think he can milk things a bit too much, and can be too obvious in his questions, but that clip is really a crowning glory. It's absolutly classic in every sense of the word.

He forces them (or seems to) to stop a "God Hates Fags" demonstration just by surrounding them with a swarm of gay activists doing dance routines and singing. Really classic.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I think it would be deserved that, when members of the Phelps family reach the gates of heaven, St. Peter pimpslaps the fuck out of them and then opens that burning trapdoor. :smile:

I'd be willing to save Saint Pete the trouble. I have some gasoline, a lighter, knowledge of the location of a pretty deep dry well, and a decent right hook. Who's with me?

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you get angry at that lot of idiots, you may want to check out Micheal Moore's Sodomy Mobile.

I've not been a great fan of Moore recently, I think he can milk things a bit too much, and can be too obvious in his questions, but that clip is really a crowning glory. It's absolutly classic in every sense of the word.

He forces them (or seems to) to stop a "God Hates Fags" demonstration just by surrounding them with a swarm of gay activists doing dance routines and singing. Really classic.

LMAO! That was awesome.