Westboro Baptists Praise VT Masacre

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by jakeatolla, May 12, 2007.

1. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok, this is too fucking much!!! How is it that they can ba allowed to air this garbage ??? I thought that Phelps was bad for picketing Soldiers Funerals, now this ????

2. agnslz

Gold Member

They are absolutely the worst people imaginable.:mad:

3. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

It was either this, or actively protesting the funerals in Virginia. This is the softcore alternative.

4. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have seen these freaks before, those are completely whacked religious zealots. I saw a BBC documentary about them once....interesting but infuriating.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

5. Kassokilleri2ff

Why doesent someone go do a shooting on those people? Just get rid of em lol.

6. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

The shooter was worse.

The press which is still giving the shooter saturation coverage is worse.

The legislators and school admins who made it possible for the shooter to do so much damage, and who still won't admit to, or rectify, their errors, are worse.

Fred et al are disgusting, but far from the worst.

7. agnslz

Gold Member

Personally I think praising a horrible act and claiming it to be God's retribution for the supposed acceptance of homosexuals by this country is in many ways worse than the actual act. Blaming the media and all the rest is just pointless in my view, but I certainly don't think that their actions, whatever they may be, are worse than what Fred Phelps is doing!

8. No_Strings

Gold Member

I think it would be deserved that, when members of the Phelps family reach the gates of heaven, St. Peter pimpslaps the fuck out of them and then opens that burning trapdoor. :smile:

9. viking1

Gold Member

This whole deal is just totally unreal, and tells us just what shape our society is getting to be in.

10. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Personally I think you're whacked. Gratuitous murder is always worse than mere talk. And Fred isn't trying to inspire repeats, which we can't honestly say about the press.

11. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

So by saying "Westboro Baptist Church rejoices in the VT Killings, not mourns," and "we wish it was 33,000, not 33," what is he trying to inspire, BD? Yes, clearly Mr. Phelps is more restrained than the evil godless "liberal" media of this country, damn them.

12. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

The shooter was clearly insane. The press is doing their jobs. My vote goes to Phelps and friends.

13. MonsterUncut

MonsterUncut Active Member

Albums:
    WOW! Gotta love that quote, short and to the point. I agree with every single word you said. Just mind blowing! Very scary.

Normally sign my posts with Peace, but this one is very difficult.......

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

It is yet another of his publicity stunts.

In case some of you have not noticed, this is how phred felps get SATURATION COVERAGE, FOR FREE. He may be completely insane, but he's not stupid. Taking out full page ads in every newspaper in the country and air time on every TV and radio station in the country would be rather pricey. So...

Instead of purchasing that sort of coverage, he watches the news for any type of horrific disaster, natural or manmade, where there is lots of death and carnage. He then trumpets out his "thank god for this disaster, I'm a-gonna picket, this only happened because god hates fags and these dead people loved fags."

He is then naturally swept up in the over-saturation media coverage of the situation.

Just because he has not actually pulled the trigger (that we know of), BD, it doesn't make his tactics or actions any less heinous.

15. dong20

Gold Member

Well, incitement to criminal activity is a crime, if such an act were repeated and the perpetrator cited say Phelps (or BD, some tawdry rag) as inspiration it would be an interesting concept to see if a case could be made. Of course the consequences for US freedom of expression if it were could be....unwelcome. Such freedoms do come at a cost.

The downside is that such an event would need to be repeated to test the hypothesis, personally I think allowing those like Phelps to vent in public, while an affront to decency is probably less dangerous than driving his views 'underground' where they're harder to control.

In the open those with one or more functioning brain cells can see him and his views for what they are. When they're forbidden and suppressed things often have a habit of acquiring a (usually false) mystique of desire and value, like drugs for example.

BTW BD, do you have specific evidence that the media are actively seeking to inspire a repeat, presumably for the sake of circulation? I mean actual cause and effect evidence, something you read in the Manchester Guardian perhaps?

16. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

If you get angry at that lot of idiots, you may want to check out Micheal Moore's Sodomy Mobile.

I've not been a great fan of Moore recently, I think he can milk things a bit too much, and can be too obvious in his questions, but that clip is really a crowning glory. It's absolutly classic in every sense of the word.

He forces them (or seems to) to stop a "God Hates Fags" demonstration just by surrounding them with a swarm of gay activists doing dance routines and singing. Really classic.

17. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I'd be willing to save Saint Pete the trouble. I have some gasoline, a lighter, knowledge of the location of a pretty deep dry well, and a decent right hook. Who's with me?

18. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    I Bring the beer and munchies.:wink:

19. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    LMAO! That was awesome.

20. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:

I just pray for them, Father forgive them for they know not what they do