Westboro Baptists Praise VT Masacre

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only time I have seen these people in person was when they were right outside the "Treasures of the Czars" exhibit in Topeka in 1995. They had their anti-gay signs and all. What protesting gay people has to do with a priceless museum exhibit from Russia is and was beyond me.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
For those who haven't figured it out, Fred Phillips is a fucking demon from hell. Fred Phillips doesn't know Jesus or his teachings and doesn't want to know.

Shame on the press for giving this asshole free coverage. The press is showing absolutely no responsiblity. Absolutely none.

Fred Phillips is just pissed because he can't engage in gay sex and be a Baptist preacher.:biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you get angry at that lot of idiots, you may want to check out Micheal Moore's Sodomy Mobile.

I've not been a great fan of Moore recently, I think he can milk things a bit too much, and can be too obvious in his questions, but that clip is really a crowning glory. It's absolutly classic in every sense of the word.

He forces them (or seems to) to stop a "God Hates Fags" demonstration just by surrounding them with a swarm of gay activists doing dance routines and singing. Really classic.

I've seen that clip before. One of the best things Moore has ever done.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those who haven't figured it out, Fred Phillips is a fucking demon from hell. Fred Phillips doesn't know Jesus or his teachings and doesn't want to know.

Shame on the press for giving this asshole free coverage. The press is showing absolutely no responsiblity. Absolutely none.

Fred Phillips is just pissed because he can't engage in gay sex and be a Baptist preacher.:biggrin1:

Thank you Freddie, I couldn't have said it any better.