Wet, aroused man...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is nothing more sexy and hot to me than to see my guy holding his hard and wet production as starts full blow before my eyes and it soaks his penis meat folders and it may even drips....looking at me with that inocent horny eyes and asking with his eyes a question: Look how he is...what I do with it now?

:eek:

As a woman that produces lots of lube I do feel particularly very much touched and excited about it, its very personal to me a man reacting to me like that..and I say to me because it is not a normal occurence to him the extra amount of wetness - he is surprised with his own reactions..and I understand that very much so. Because I'm the same as making different amounts of loads to different individuals situations, for sure.

Than, my question: How do you feel ladies when you excites and he wets precum to the max...and man how do you feel when you get that wet and excited to the max?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First of all, Gisella - could your posts BE any hotter girl? Damn. I personally love the hell out of precum. I wish more men produced lots of it. Most only dribble a little. I like to smear it all over my lips when I'm blowing them or getting my hand really slick with it. I used to cam with a guy who made lots, it would be oozing from his cock, so fucking hot. Mmmm.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:eek:Oh goodness, sister, for sure you mentioned what turns me on so much. I get so much more excited the more excited he is.
I have tried to think about why, and I don't think its an ego or power trip for me- but I do think it has to do with insecurity/self-esteem issues I have had throughout my life.
So to see and feel that I can make the one hot, who is making me so hot and wet, too- it just gets more juices going as you said. Mostly maybe I am thinking I can't believe someone finds me so desirable that he could be so turned on by me. Still I am amazed even as these days I embrace my sexuality- I am still surprised when a man gets hard or very excited about me.:tongue:
You are lucky right now, little flower. It is wonderful you have this man in your life and you are happy.:smile:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gisella, your accent is delictable even in a text version, i think you could retype the evening news for me and i'd still get hard.... ;-p

now, onto your question! i love the precum experience, and will even slop it up with my fingers and lick it off because it also has the wonderous trait of tasting great (and less filling!). i know for a fact, with me anyway, that yes, when i am in a super horny mood, when the lady i am with has me aroused and sliding into a state of, "i'm not going to be responsible for my actions from this point forward, you naughty lil minx", the pipe is turned on and i will literally drip the slippery stuff. (it makes the best lube too btw, au naturale). i also know, that when i'm like that, i'm going to cum huge as well. the more successfully she rides that lucious line between teasing and satiating, the longer she holds out on me, the hotter she is, the more times i see her get off in front of me, underneath me, on top of me, the more i know, if we decide to take it out to both watch it go off, its gonna pop like the fourth of july and we're gonna be wiping down my stomach, chest, arms, cheeks, her face, hands, breasts, the sheets, pillows, soaked into the mattress, maybe shot off to the floor and walls and vacation pictures in frames.

and i absolutely ADORE a woman who drips as well, that is one of the ultimate turn ons for me.....

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek:Oh goodness, sister, for sure you mentioned what turns me on so much. I get so much more excited the more excited he is.
I have tried to think about why, and I don't think its an ego or power trip for me- but I do think it has to do with insecurity/self-esteem issues I have had throughout my life.
So to see and feel that I can make the one hot, who is making me so hot and wet, too- it just gets more juices going as you said. Mostly maybe I am thinking I can't believe someone finds me so desirable that he could be so turned on by me. Still I am amazed even as these days I embrace my sexuality- I am still surprised when a man gets hard or very excited about me.:tongue:
You are lucky right now, little flower. It is wonderful you have this man in your life and you are happy.:smile:

i believe i'm the same way sassy, in terms of never having 'grown up' feeling that i was incredibly sexually desirable so to actually SEE a physical reaction that is undoubtable, that could not be manipulated, that doesn't arise out of pity or a girl just wanting to "be nice", is one of the ultimate turn ons for sure.

but i'm amazed none the less that YOU would be surprised to know you have the ability to arouse so many men.... let's work on that :biggrin1: :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh babies girls and boys...:redface:

He even get messy undearwear because wet productions during the day...as remembering me...just like we girls spot our panties...mmmm...isn't it the hotest situation that can drive us crazy and crazy thinking remembering it as playing and playing in our mind all the time??? :eek:

Omg...his folders goes making layers of productions that wets and dries and by the end of the day you can see the state of his undies and penis cover in it and the heavy fat exausted penis after being keep a prisioner in undearwear for so many working hours finaly let to hang free...mmmm...after I see all of it its ok to let it to be soaked and leather in soap to refresh and wash machine spins..and make more loads of it...:redface: mmmm...I'm obessessed about his wet reactions! I confess...:tongue2:

We are both congestioned with wet productions...mmm....omg...I'm gonna die...:eek:

kisses and hang in there tight everybody!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A "produce"! What a funny new word for an erection, or a hard-on, or a stiffy, a nail, a bone(r)... Thanks Gisella! You're an artist when it comes to writing!

Of course I feel good when I get a guy so turned on that he leaks pre-cum to the max. I mean, that's my achievement, right? Probably it could also be a reason for me to stretch the teasing phase a little longer, or only allow a dry hump. Yes, this dummy sex technique is in my foreplay book, I think it's probably the best way of teasing, and only dry on the outside ;-)

Or it could be the sign for me to give him the "Come hither" look and give him the final go!

There is nothing more sexy and hot to me than to see my guy holding his hard and wet production as starts full blow before my eyes and it soaks his penis meat folders and it may even drips....looking at me with that inocent horny eyes and asking with his eyes a question: Look how he is...what I do with it now?
<.>
Than, my question: How do you feel ladies when you excites and he wets precum to the max...and man how do you feel when you get that wet and excited to the max?

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I like seeping for my baby like the rest. And more importantly I like to know that she gets turned on by seeing my reaction.

By the way Gisella what do you mean by 'folders'. Are you talking about the folds in this underwear?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A "produce"! What a funny new word for an erection, or a hard-on, or a stiffy, a nail, a bone(r)... Thanks Gisella! You're an artist when it comes to writing!

Of course I feel good when I get a guy so turned on that he leaks pre-cum to the max. I mean, that's my achievement, right? Probably it could also be a reason for me to stretch the teasing phase a little longer, or only allow a dry hump. Yes, this dummy sex technique is in my foreplay book, I think it's probably the best way of teasing, and only dry on the outside ;-)

Or it could be the sign for me to give him the "Come hither" look and give him the final go!

:biggrin1: LOL..

I have to be creative bcause my vocabulary lacks...and yep Claire I'm learning about stretch time foreplay teasing while he is infront off me..I tend to jump on him..LOL..better not rush into finals, I'm learning...cool...:cool:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I like seeping for my baby like the rest. And more importantly I like to know that she gets turned on by seeing my reaction.

By the way Gisella what do you mean by 'folders'. Are you talking about the folds in this underwear?

I meant by folders is the foreskin..and his is long and thick...mmm...yep, the wetness moisturises all over meat folders...

And about seeing eachothers reactions Doc...I wish make movie about our reactions..a profissional one with best photography director there is...:cool: just imagining keeping playing that and making more of that? Cool...because we could have everything we may had missed on visuals while we were just enjoying feeling things...mmm...:cool:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I meant by folders is the foreskin..and his is long and thick...mmm...yep, the wetness moisturises all over meat folders...

And about seeing eachothers reactions Doc...I wish make movie about our reactions..a profissional one with best photography director there is...:cool: just imagining keeping playing that and making more of that? Cool...because we could have everything we may had missed on visuals while we were just enjoying feeling things...mmm...:cool:

ddaaaannnnngggggggggg:biggrin1: is there anyway i could apply for the position of supporting actor in this major motion picture?? :tongue:

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can relate to this thread. For guys I think there is a definate feeling of total arousal and anticipation of ejaculating that is pleasurable for the man. When I am super turned on I grow to full erection, and if that isn't enough I begin to leak and drool precum all over the place. This is often a turn on for both me and who I am having sex with, so much so that I leak even more heavily. Also when I masturabate I get turned on by watching my cock's single eye drool the clear sticky pre goo to the floor, sheets etc.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can relate to this thread. For guys I think there is a definate feeling of total arousal and anticipation of ejaculating that is pleasurable for the man. When I am super turned on I grow to full erection, and if that isn't enough I begin to leak and drool precum all over the place. This is often a turn on for both me and who I am having sex with, so much so that I leak even more heavily. Also when I masturabate I get turned on by watching my cock's single eye drool the clear sticky pre goo to the floor, sheets etc.

hot hot hot ....

:flowers1:

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I'm eating out my wife, I'll just drip and drip all over the place. She'll be lying back, I'll have my hands on her ass, lifting her to my face, and my tongue is licking all over, and I'll watch her squirm and moan - it's my favorite thing to do in the world apart from fucking. Meanwhile my erection is straining and dripping wetness, leaving trails and puddles all over the sheets. I pull up towards her, and she can grab me and rub all of my juices into me.

Hope that helps :).

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I'm eating out my wife, I'll just drip and drip all over the place. She'll be lying back, I'll have my hands on her ass, lifting her to my face, and my tongue is licking all over, and I'll watch her squirm and moan - it's my favorite thing to do in the world apart from fucking. Meanwhile my erection is straining and dripping wetness, leaving trails and puddles all over the sheets. I pull up towards her, and she can grab me and rub all of my juices into me.

Hope that helps :).

Oh man...now I'm a florist delivery woman..lol

mmmm....:flowers1:

I will start to try bottle up the homemade precum juices from him too..:cool: :heart: mmmm....aiai...

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i know i'm in the minority, but i can't stand precum. ugh. i don't like the way it tastes in comparison to 'regular' cum, and i don't like seeing it come out or drip down. i have never had a bad experience with precum, but yuk. no, thanks. i'm lucky in that the majority of my LTRs have been dry as a bone when hard! whoot!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know i'm in the minority, but i can't stand precum. ugh. i don't like the way it tastes in comparison to 'regular' cum, and i don't like seeing it come out or drip down. i have never had a bad experience with precum, but yuk. no, thanks. i'm lucky in that the majority of my LTRs have been dry as a bone when hard! whoot!

We all have our own preferences for sure. LG..:wink:

But I can be wrong.. but the precum is sweeter and much lighter transparent than the cum milk. But sweet males who choose healthy diet can be all over sweet...:tongue:

Both as you, majority men I saw produce only few drops or were dry...now I found a very wet one.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well hurray for the wet ones. I always wondered why I leaked so much, but now I know it is normal. Either way, my GF is fascinated, and I'm even more so with her.

Still Gisella's got a point. When you're at the point, and you're about to burst, but she won't let you, its just great when you want it so much that you just drip. That anticipation is cool. Knowing you're both going to have a wild time getting each other to the otherside.

I just love my GF getting me wet in her hands with my own precum and then sliding home in her equally juicy .... hmmmmmmm.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all have our own preferences for sure. LG..:wink:

But I can be wrong.. but the precum is sweeter and much lighter transparent than the cum milk. But sweet males who choose healthy diet can be all over sweet...:tongue:

Both as you, majority men I saw produce only few drops or were dry...now I found a very wet one.

It is more transparent, alright. But sweeter? Sorry, I can't confirm that. To me, it seems more salty, but certainly not sweet. And yes, real precum wells seem to be a rare kind. I know a few men who were leaked enough that it formed drops and strings, but none ever who leaked enough to really wet something. The strings of precum can be nasty though, that stuff won't get off your hands unless you wipe them. Can't shake them off.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...I maybe so much into my that he tastes yummy sweet..what can I say???

:redface: