wet day activities

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As you may or may not know it has been raining and flooding and blowing a gale here in North Queensland since Christmas and I'm at a loss as to how to fill my time.
I've tried getting and staying drunk during which time I committed numerous sins against my wine collection, got a massive hangover and have been in the foulest temper.
I've cleaned the house.
I've bathed the cat many times (and he's still pissed off with me)
I've talked smutt on LPSG (my favorite pass time)
I've lambasted big headed jerks who have needed a reality check(also one of my favs)

How do you fill your time on rainy days?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its been raining and occasionally snowing here in Portland since early December. Almost non-stop. I've been trapped inside through much of it.

Besides trying to keep the child entertained, I've been taking advantage of the situation as best I can by doing a lot of housecleaning and getting rid of accumulated junk and clutter. Those are the types of indoor duties I don't enjoy during fine weather but are well suited for foul weather.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's been raining in the Northeast for a few days now. We are actually lucky that it had been above freezing or we would get snow.

I just like to stay home on a rainy day and sleep.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read, write something, phone friends, draw, obsessively arrange my wardrobe, look at old photos, do my nails, just lie down and have a think, I'm never bored when I have my brain to amuse me :)