wet dream I guess.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by ramery, Apr 22, 2011.

1. ramery

ramery Member

Albums:
    Wierd thing happened this morning, had a dream - must have been a good one ! and woke up with a raging hard on. Looked down at my penis and it was just starting to jerkand I ejaculated without touching it. I have woken up with erections on a regular basis but that has not happened before ! I must

Anyone else had a similar experience ?

2. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had two wet dreams in my life...both were amazing! The first was when I was in my mid-twenties and the second was in my mid-thirties. The first one was so intense I had to take the day off and my then wife was so turned on by the ordeal that she played with my dick all day, she took the day off as well. I've so wanted to relive that moment more than once...

3. Boldin69

Boldin69 New Member

I had one about a year back. I was left puzzled, confused, and satisfied.

4. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only had 2. First one I was 29 and last one I was 30. Hadn't had sex in a probably 4-5 days and was really horny I guess. I all remember was having a great sex dream. Waking up to a shit load of cum.

I'm not a heavy cummer. But these wet dreams make me cum buckets..

5. kleevage

kleevage Member

Albums:
    why is this not a common thing? i have had like 20 in my life. maybe i just have really erotic dreams

6. Billy Batts

Billy Batts New Member

Albums:
    I'm getting them more and more recently, or maybe I'm just recognizing it more. I'm sure I don't even notice if I did at times, especially if I cum earlier in the night rather than before waking up. I'd imagine it's harder to know if you've had a wet dream if you sleep in the nude.

7. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never had one, but it's comforting to hear that you had them for the first times in your twenties and thirties, because I had always heard it was a teenage thing, and I'm not a teenager anymore.

8. kleevage

kleevage Member

Albums:
    well it happens when you don't ejaculate for a while. your body eventually 'forces' it out

9. pomaz59

pomaz59 Member

i have this like once a moth, sometimes once a week. i really don't like it, because it can get you into the weirdest situations. e.g. i was once sleeping over at a friends place (a girl, but really only a friend). i must have had a sexual dream because i woke up with a huge load on my pants and on her sheets as well. in her bed. it was so weird and uncomfortable, i had to make up a reason why i'm staying in bed a couple more hours, so that the stain at least dries and it doesn't look like i was peeing myself.

i would love to get these dreams under control

10. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I've always been cheated, I wake up humping the pillow right befor the best part of the dream.

11. D_Freddy Bender

D_Freddy Bender New Member

Same with me. I rarely have wet dreams, but when I do ohhh boy is there a lot of jizz to clean up

12. cintron

cintron New Member

whenever i get a wet dream i always wake up when im ejaculating.

13. jasonunlv

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have had a few on occasion and I become semi conscious when I start to ejaculate. I don't fully wake up, but I feel I can control it. Instead, I end up forcing more out. Such a mess to clean up.

14. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never had a wet dream in my life before :(

15. ramery

ramery Member

Albums:
    I have had wet dreams in the past but normally sleep through waking up to find the results ! This experience was better !

16. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's a wet dream, sure. It's normal. Personally my body clock is pretty fixed, so if I go 4 days or more without coming I will almost certainly have a wet dream. I never remember the dream, but always wake up whilst shooting. It pisses me off because it doesn't have the effect of an orgasm, and I don't remember the dream, it's just a mess to clean up and a waste of good spunk! Admittedly I shoot a load most days, but if I'm away on business for a few days or my boyf isn't home I will sometimes go 4 days without realising and then have the wet dream. Not fun!

17. midnite_strokher

midnite_strokher New Member

I have not had many wet dreams in my life probably because I either masterbate or have sex often. Last summer though I was dreaming that I was being sucked off and right as I came in the dream I awoke and I was cumming. It was a very HOT sensation!!!

18. Flguy9

Flguy9 Member

Yep that describes exactly how mine usually were... waking up from a deep sleep, realizing I am cumming and it just keeps coming. Intense, usually very pleasurable but sometimes would be an awkward situation.

19. SweatsBulge

SweatsBulge Member

I have never had one. When I was 11, I used to wake up to my dick throbbing and twitching (with a nice pleasure) but I never had an emission of semen. In fact, it was YEARS before I even saw my own ejaculation (late bloomer but thanks to Billy Idol...)

20. bi_todd

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While in my twenties, I was hanging out with a friend in his bedroom. Fell asleep on his bed (fully-clothed, during middle of the day). Woke up with a mess of cum in my pants - that was really embarrassing. The worst part was the smell of cum in the room. He never said anything but he must have noticed.

Draft saved Draft deleted