Wet dream I was not aware of

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Few nights ago I experienced a wet dream... The thing that's questionable is was it really a wet dream and did I blew my load or something else?

So I must mention that I'm a heavy pot smoker and don't experience any dreams (or at least I'm unable to remember any dreams cause THC has influence on the sleep cycle).

Now to a story...

I woke up that morning and felt my boxers are wet.
I was surprised and didn't know what the hell happened but immediately I knew I had a "wet dream" (or I should at least call it that way)...

I tried to recall any dreams or whatsoever but couldn't do it and I just had some memory that at some point while I was asleep I felt like I was having an orgasm (which was pleasurable and intense) followed by prolonged contractions which felt a bit too much (pleasurable but exhausting and discomforting)... That's it...
I don't know if I had a dream or not and what was it all about...

I assume I came (?) cause I was wearing a cock ring (somewhere in the middle of my shaft) and I pretty much have regular night woods (sometimes lasting for a loooong time while I sleep) and I also like to put pillow between my legs in a position that can trigger physical stimulation... Before I went to sleep I had a good edging session (didn't cum)...
I haven't cum for 7-10 days (didn't count) and haven't had any sexual activity for 2 days before (so I was pretty horny and sensitive)...

The thing which baffles me the most is the discharge I noticed on the boxers...

Wet (or rather very damp) patch say 2x2 inches was somewhat sticky and slimy when I touched it and had a smell similar (but not the same) as cum... I noticed the bed sheets had the same patch meaning I turned over after this when sleeping from one side to the other...
After it dried out (both bed sheets and boxers, all black), you really couldn't tell that there was anything...
Just a slight whiteish color but barely noticeable (even I couldn't tell where exactly it was stained)...

Now I'm thinking is it possible that that discharge was just precum mixed with some prostatic fluid or similar?
If I blew my load I think there would be for sure visible traces of sperm which you couldn't miss...

Or is it maybe possible that discharge was pee mixed with precum?

Really not sure what exactly happened but would like to experience it again...

Fell free to write your thoughts...

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Few nights ago I experienced a wet dream... The thing that's questionable is was it really a wet dream and did I blew my load or something else?

So I must mention that I'm a heavy pot smoker and don't experience any dreams (or at least I'm unable to remember any dreams cause THC has influence on the sleep cycle).

Now to a story...

I woke up that morning and felt my boxers are wet.
I was surprised and didn't know what the hell happened but immediately I knew I had a "wet dream" (or I should at least call it that way)...

I tried to recall any dreams or whatsoever but couldn't do it and I just had some memory that at some point while I was asleep I felt like I was having an orgasm (which was pleasurable and intense) followed by prolonged contractions which felt a bit too much (pleasurable but exhausting and discomforting)... That's it...
I don't know if I had a dream or not and what was it all about...

I assume I came (?) cause I was wearing a cock ring (somewhere in the middle of my shaft) and I pretty much have regular night woods (sometimes lasting for a loooong time while I sleep) and I also like to put pillow between my legs in a position that can trigger physical stimulation... Before I went to sleep I had a good edging session (didn't cum)...
I haven't cum for 7-10 days (didn't count) and haven't had any sexual activity for 2 days before (so I was pretty horny and sensitive)...

The thing which baffles me the most is the discharge I noticed on the boxers...

Wet (or rather very damp) patch say 2x2 inches was somewhat sticky and slimy when I touched it and had a smell similar (but not the same) as cum... I noticed the bed sheets had the same patch meaning I turned over after this when sleeping from one side to the other...
After it dried out (both bed sheets and boxers, all black), you really couldn't tell that there was anything...
Just a slight whiteish color but barely noticeable (even I couldn't tell where exactly it was stained)...

Now I'm thinking is it possible that that discharge was just precum mixed with some prostatic fluid or similar?
If I blew my load I think there would be for sure visible traces of sperm which you couldn't miss...

Or is it maybe possible that discharge was pee mixed with precum?

Really not sure what exactly happened but would like to experience it again...

Fell free to write your thoughts...
Sounds like precum to me. I would imagine after not cumming for all those days that your cum load would have been sizable. My wet dreams always produced a big load not just a wet spot

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like precum to me. I would imagine after not cumming for all those days that your cum load would have been sizable. My wet dreams always produced a big load not just a wet spot
Seems like it... Yesterday I came and after the cum dried out on my boxers it was a white stain (duh)...

I have always woken up from a wet dream, either just before I cum and I can hold it in or as I am cumming and there is no stopping it!
Well as I said I smoke weed so I sleep really tight... Only really loud and long noises can wake me up, nothing else (even an orgasm apparently)... :D

Reactions: Jagtstein

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1--why wearing cock ring to bed
2 -i wouldnt rule out wet dream-the wet spot may seem to be just a wet spot--but if youre asleep and you cum while sleeping that load is smearing all over inside your boxers which soaks into your boxers making the wet spot bigger

the first time i had a wet dream i actually woke up from it while i was ejaculating in my shorts---i dont know what i was dreaming about but it must have been good enough for my cock to erupt

Jbontop

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t think it was a wet dream, cum is a little thicker, you would’ve noticed the cum on your pubes (if your not totally shaved) and as you said that you’re sleep very tight, maybe you had a very sexy dream and since you were wearing a cock ring, I think it was precum mixed with cum

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t think it was a wet dream, cum is a little thicker, you would’ve noticed the cum on your pubes (if your not totally shaved) and as you said that you’re sleep very tight, maybe you had a very sexy dream and since you were wearing a cock ring, I think it was precum mixed with cum
A lot of guys don’t know that the consistency of the ejaculate from a wet dream can be very different from that of a wakeful ejaculation. It can have much more prostatic fluid and therefore be much thinner. If you have ever watched a video of a wet dream in progress, you’ll see that the contractions are much more spaced out in time and can involve upwards of 15 squirts of liquid spanning one minute or even longer. The total volume of ejaculate can be much more or much less than a wakeful ejaculation. Many wet dream messes dry almost invisibly like precum.

Reactions: Jbontop

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of guys don’t know that the consistency of the ejaculate from a wet dream can be very different from that of a wakeful ejaculation. It can have much more prostatic fluid and therefore be much thinner. If you have ever watched a video of a wet dream in progress, you’ll see that the contractions are much more spaced out in time and can involve upwards of 15 squirts of liquid spanning one minute or even longer. The total volume of ejaculate can be much more or much less than a wakeful ejaculation. Many wet dream messes dry almost invisibly like precum.
Interesting as I do often wake up quite wet when I've been having good dreams

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting as I do often wake up quite wet when I've been having good dreams
It could be precum. When aroused during sleep it could be copious precum or even a partial ejaculation different from what you are used to seeing. Is the wet spot up near the waistband? That might indicate a full erection at the time of discharge.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It could be precum. When aroused during sleep it could be copious precum or even a partial ejaculation different from what you are used to seeing. Is the wet spot up near the waistband? That might indicate a full erection at the time of discharge.
Yeah, I can 'leak' some cum when I'm edging so I guess it could be that. Even if I've forgotten the dream I get horny straight away when I feel it!

Jbontop

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that I’ve been leaking precum a lot recently! I’ve been waking up feeling wet but I don’t see any signs

Reactions: justahornyguy174