WET DREAM in my 30s

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by free2jump4u, Jul 7, 2008.

1. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

6 months ago then 3 months ago, I had the wierdest shit happen to me, I had a fucking wet dream!

I am in my early 30s and am getting sex only sporadically (once every 2 months), and I had almost forgotten about wet dreams ... and I honestly thought I was pissing on myself, so I clamped down really hard to keep from "peeing" on myself, but I couldn't stop it.

I was so damn sleepy ... then I went to the bathroom and found a little surprise. The second time it happened the scene pretty much repeated itself.

WTF???!!!!

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE AT THIS AGE???

2. paperplane

paperplane New Member

Albums:
    My understanding is that "wet dreams" are the result of sperm being built up in the testes and where there has not been any "release" through intercourse or masturbation - ie the body has its own way of releasing the little critters by means of erotic dreams with the consequent "nocturnal emission". Wet dreams are usually experienced by teenage boys.

In my case, I experienced wet dreams, usually on a weekly basis, in my early teens, UNTIL I discovered how to masturbate (What a life changing experience that was :veryhappy:). The wet dreams ceased immediately, as there was no need for my body to do "it" for me.

In my late 20's, I spent a week in hospital with a gall bladder problem and the last thing on my mind was self gratification - politely speaking, I didn't have a wank for the whole week. On my last night in hospital, I woke up with a raging boner, just about to pop my load onto the hospital sheets. Luckily there were some tissues handy and I must have been quiet, as I didn't wake the other patients in the room. That has been the only time that I have had a wet dream in my "adult" life.

free2jump4u. You say that you are only getting sex sporadically (once every 2 months). The question I put to you is - if you are not getting laid, have you forgotten how to "wank"?? Go back to self gratification and I think that your problem will be solved.

3. dickerydoc

dickerydoc Member

Albums:
    I've only had two in my life... once as an early teen and then one in my mid-thirties...

4. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    This has happenned twice in my adult life, once in my 30's and once in my forties. I have sex regularly, when my B/F is home and not travelling. I don't really think it's anything to be concerned about.

5. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it's happened to me as an adult a few times & i kinda liked it!
    once I was dreaming about having sex & it felt so real that I actually came...

the other times, it just happened...

6. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

The answer, of course, is simple, but it just freaked me out ... I guess the difference between being 30 and being 15 is that now I must worry about other things in life in such a focused way that I may actually not jerk off as much ... if you (I) can believe that!!

7. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

I can understand why this happened in your early teens, but what was going on in your mid-thirties ... if nocturnal emissions are part of just not having sex or wanking, was this your case? Anything else going on when it happened?

8. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

What did your B/F say about it?? Did you tell him?? I told one of my buddies about it, and I got laughed at and he seemed uncomfortable talking about it. (WHY DID I DO THAT?)

9. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

Thanks for sharing, it makes me feel better. You know when these things happened, you can't really talk about to people, so I'm glad I can say it here. How old were you when it happened??

10. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

I’m in my forties and still have them. I was partnered for two years and would fuck in my sleep. My partner would wake up to me pushing my cock against his hole. I’m a big pre-cummer so he would guide my cock up his butt. I’d hear about it in the morning.
    I don’t know why it happens; I have sex all the time. I don’t remember my dreams either. My partner got a big kick out of it; he thought it was funny. Today, I'm single and just wake up with a lot of hardened cum all over the place. I’m not too worried about it but I sure wish I could remember my dreams and figure out who the hell I was fucking.

11. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm in my mid 30s... cum 2 or 3 times a day on avg...and have wet dreams a lot! Remembering what they were about is another thing... but evidentially the were good! hahaha

12. Jughead

Jughead New Member

Your understanding of where sperm/semen is "stored" is off base. Testicles produce sperm cells, but that's not where they "build up".

I'm 54 years old, and still occasionally have a wet dream, some I remember, some I don't. My wife and I have sex 3-4 times a week, and I occasionally jerk off, so not sure that a lack of emptying the tank is the only cause of wet dreams.

13. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

It sounds like it happens a lot more than I've ever experienced them. Good thing I asked. I am intrigued by your sleep-humping ... if you can sleep-precum and sleep-hump, then maybe those people in the xtube videos getting handjobs and bjs were asleep!

14. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was probably around 26-27...
    hey I liked it...sometimes I'd like for it to happen again, but there just hasn't been much of a chance for any "buildup" lately...:cool:

15. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

You know, that's what has happened to me ... I don't have a clue what was going on ... my buddy that I told said maybe I was jerking myself off ... I don't think so, because the instant I woke up my hands weren't down my pants!

16. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ive never had one...:/

17. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I only had one ever, when I was 15. My brother and I shared a room, and I had just woken up in the morning for school, and was about to throw the covers off me to get out of bed when I noticed something in my underwear feeling weird, and I felt it and HOOOOOOooooooooooooo....... WTF is going on here?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So while he was in the bathroom taking a shit (that was his hobby, he did it a lot for 1/2 hour or more at a time usually), I got out of bed and got the mess cleaned up and changed as quickly as I could.

I had splorted enough to fill my briefs pretty well, too!

18. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

You relieve yourself quite regularly :wink:

19. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

Sorta scary huh? Did you have to explain anything to whoever did the wash??

20. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Who knows? I haven't had one in years. I do umm have a tendency to ummm have soft hairy palms. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted