Wet Dream mystery

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Wish-4-8, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

This is going to sound wierd, but what happens during a wet dream? I have never had one. Let me explain.

I was informing myself about sex stuff before my first orgasm, around 12-13 yrs old, maybe. I knew that if you stroke it, you are supposed to cum, but I never could. One night, I had a hard on, I stroked it, but this time was different. It felt like an uncontrolable itch that I had to keep scrathing. It was a new feeling. The itch had to be satisfied, I was not even thinking something sexual. And then it happened. My first orgasm. I kinda of scared me because I had never felt that before. It was awesome and scary at the same time.

Needles to say, it became a very regular thing. At least once a day. I probably rarley ever go more than 3 days without. Even after 20 years. (With or without a GF).

Because of this, my body has never had to relieve itself. I beat it to the punch, (no pun intendid). So, I dont know.

During a wet dream, does your body just ejaculate or are you humping a pillow or matress in your sleep?

I once saw a brother of mine look like he was having seizure bouncing up and down his bed, and he was dead asleep. Is that what a wet dream looks like?

2. myjoystick

myjoystick Member

Albums:
    You just ejaculate for the most part. I've only had them twice in my life.

3. Rocky14441

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Afriend of mine who never jerks off has regular wet dreams, about twice a month. It's the bodies way of getting rid of ald, obsolete sperm and making way for the new. If you jerk off, they don't happen.
    AS

4. Rocky14441

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A friend of mine who never jerks off has regular wet dreams, about twice a month. It's the bodie's way of getting rid of old, obsolete sperm and making way for the new. If you jerk off, they don't happen.
    As for witnessing that "dream", .... lucky you. It could have been a wet dream, did you check the sheets?

5. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    had a few years ago....woke up with a wad in my crotch...did wake up during one...very enjoyable...great dream...do not remember any body action...

6. ripley_m

ripley_m New Member

Albums:
    I've never ever had a wet dream

7. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

The only wet dream I've had in months was when I dreamed of Michael Phelps. LOL

I did have one last year while abstaining from jerking off for awhile after my OHP.

8. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

Hi, Wish-4-8-,

All I can say is don't sweat it. I have been sexually active since I was seven although I never ejaculated until I was ten. I was with a female for the first time when I was ten and gave myself regular handjobs from then until now which figures out to almost eighty years. In all that time I have never, ever had a nocturnal emission (wet dream). I've always figuured that it was just a matter of staying pretty much "milked out".

Does that make sense to you?

Gramps

9. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I've had a few whilst abstaining and during 'good' dreams but usually when I'm abstaining and having a good dream. I had one last week which came as a shock as I thought they'd stopped for the most part over the last few years.

10. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I get them regularly.. and I have to relieve myself 2 to 3 times a day, unless I'm going to fuck around. Then again...I'm pretty much horny all the time. I guess it depends on the person really.

11. loves2eatpoon

loves2eatpoon New Member

Albums:
    I never had one until I was 31 one night I was having a pretty hot dream and woke up with a load in my underwear. I jerk 2-3 times a day and am very active with my gf. I told her about my wet dream. She told me to wake her up next time and she would clean me up. I did and she did. Now those are some of the best bj's i get.

12. BLOC

BLOC New Member

Reposting a response of mine from another thread... My partner is a prolific dreamer. He has vivid recollection of all his dreams, whether they are sexual in nature or not. Me? I NEVER remember my dreams. He is a sole trader and works from home, whereas I do not. Consequently, I get out of bed 30-60 minutes earlier than he does. He is a heavy sleeper, so he rarely wakes when I do. One thing I have noticed of late, if he goes to bed say 1am or later, and then I wake up at 7am to start my day...I see him in the most active stage(s) of his dreams. His arms and legs twitch, his mouth moves, his breathing can change and he sometimes mumbles. On the occasions where he is having a sexual dream (averages 2-3 a month), his mumbling becomes a moan and his hips sort of buck. So, if it's not too chilly, I pull the doona back and watch what's happening, and it is fascinating to see a guy's "wedding tackle" being tackled in a dream. Sometimes, I give him either a helping hand or administer some oral "medication".

13. svin_renigoth

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've had a few over the years, even after I've already ejactulated, earlier in the day. I don't remember all the details, but when I've had them, they've usually been about some girl I like, or fantasize about, or maybe someone I've never seen before, but my imagination made up. I think I've had a few about threesomes :) As far as what happens during a wet dream, well, I usually wake up right when I start to ejaculate in the dream, which is a bummer, because I realize it's just me.. Anyway, I wake up with cum all over my belly, running down my sides, or, if I'm sleeping on my stomach, it's all over the bed. In some wet dreams I've had, I've had an erection, and I was either humping upward, as if I had someone riding me, or if I'm on my stomach, I was humping the bed. Sometimes I wake up without a full erection, but I'm still cumming. Either way, it's not as intense when I cum from a wet dream than from masturbation or sex.

14. Ocean1

Ocean1 Member

I remember I was having this dream that i was fucking some chick with a GREAT ASS!! But i woke up. no boner. I went back to sleep 2 minutes later and I had the same dream I was still fucking a nice oiled ass! I was going at it really rough a awhile then I felt my self cum! I even felt the orgasm. My friend was in my room when i was asleep and he said that i was " rigurously humping" my bed.

15. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was always worried when I lived in the dorms and had a roommate that'd he'd see me one night moaning or humping or saying stuff out loud. That'd make things really weird. He did tell me, that one night i was talking in my sleep and it was stuff like "pineapple camera car" and just other random word combonations.

16. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember about 3... I was 14 or so years old....
    I can remember waking up and finding strange spots in the sheets until I woke up because of one...
    then I found out there was a word for it. :tongue:

Is this something you chat about often? Who doesn't jerk off? :confused:

#16 jjsjr, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  17. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    I've had a few wet dreams in my life.....orgasms are very intense! I have to tell you that I use to hear my Dad tell a story about an older gentleman that he knew. The gentleman said he never had a wet dream.....he always woke up just in time to "hit it a lick or two"!

18. D_Scurfielde Skinflute

The only wet dream I've ever had that I can recall was when i was 15, I think. I don't think I had abstained from masturbating. It helped me to better understand my sexuality more and understand that I do like guys. In my dream I was with a girl I liked, and she was laying in front of me, and I was on my knees, but then from behind me came one of my best guy friends and just as he was about to penetrate me I jolted up from my sleep mid orgasm and ejaculated It was strange, and enjoyable.

19. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

One night I was dreaming I was wallpapering a room and woke up with paste in my hand.

Seriously: I used to have lots of wet dreams from like 13 on. I had them whether I had j/oed or not... they came at odd times. I had very erotic dreams and woke with shorts filled with cum.
    Now that I am older ,,, that seldom happens.

Draft saved Draft deleted